May 23, 2006
nassau, bahamas
Visit site
✟17,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am always sooo interested when someone falls from the christian faith because i wonder what made them do. I love to debate. I could write a letter discussing this with you! :clap: IT would be so interesting! One thing i am wondering about though. when you leave the faith and log on to these christian chats what makes you do it? curiostiy? trying to get back what you lost? or did you think you gained when you gave up your christianity. well, i am not narrow minded. i believe if a system doesn't work for you, kick it to the curb! However, pple ALWAYS say seeing is believeing. well it is not that. FEELING is believeing. I received the Holy Spirit when i was 29. It was the most wonderful feeling and experience i ever had in my life! You can read the Bible, go to church etc.. the works! but nothing ever strengthened my love, belief, good feelings and knowledge of God's existence than when i received HS. I didn't just know God loved me. I felt it!! Please feel free to post me or email me or write me to discuss further. I'd love to do it!:thumbsup: :wave:
Anglesword

Upvote 0