Great Tribulation begins in 2014

Rev 19:10 The testimony of Yeshua is the Spirit of prophecy. A difficult phrase. I think the author is explaining why he was instructed not to worship the angel; compare Kefa's similar remark to Cornelius (Act_10:25-26). Yochanan and his brothers have in themselves Yeshua's testimony or "evidence," that is, what Yeshua said about himself and his Messianic Community (similarly at 1:2b, 22:16). This evidence which believers have in them is the Spirit of prophecy (Greek prophêteia, "speaking forth" on behalf of God), that is, the Holy Spirit, who speaks forth God's truth whenever they live a godly, Messianic life and communicate the Good News to others.

You have to base your reasoning on scripture and not by what you see around you.
The birthing pains were barely beginning at that time. Hitler may have been an antichrist at that time in Germany, but He did not declare himself as a God. The abomination of desolation has to take place in Israel in the end times.
Plus there were no trumpet judgments at that time like wormwood that may be in the debris field of Comet Ison.
Again in Revelation, during the time of Great judgment, all believers would have been raptured off the planet by this time either before the trumpet judgments or after the trumpet judgments.
If we were in the last seven seals, America would be no more by this time.
If we were in the last seven vials or judgments, there would be gone by now anywhere between 7-8 buillion people.
We still have to go through the mark of the Beast where we as believers could not buy or sell.
If we were in the last seven plagues, 50-90 percent of animal life would be gone.
Then there was not present the one world government at that time (Daniel 2, feet of clay (Islam) and iron an aqnd the ten toes which represent the ten worldy kingdoms.
At this point in time there would be one ruling religion based out of Rome.

Johnny, IMO, many of these things are already here, and in process, such as the buying and selling restriction; think hard because it's critical to realize the time at hand. How can any American buy or sell here in the USA without using her currency? We have obligated ourselves to this dictatorship and her money. The same stands for any currency. The idea is that this applies to the entire world. The use of any currency places restrictions on any trade. Sanctions are used to stiffen the restrictions of buying and selling.

And, I don't agree on the idea that we should not pay attention to the things around us because it's in our time, now, we are still here. The problem with eschatology is that it's focused on the past instead of the present time. The past is a reference and reality is now.

Upvote 0
The Mark of the Beast requires an Rfid Chip or tatoo to be inserted into your hand or forehead. The tatoo was just invented in 2011-12 and is now perfected to become a reality in 2014.
Also thanks to the political regulations, there is a line in there that states that all of America is required to take the chip.
SG9 As for your other remark on why there is an MOD to my name, that is a long story because of 2017. In writing that up, I did not provide scripture and history information.
If you want the full story, you have to deal with Administration.

The "tattoo" was invented, when? Okay, I'm out of here. Lol

BTW, you lost me on your last paragraph, what are you talking about, regarding your name and the MOD?

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi

Wow I have been here since 2003 and yet again I have been told that this years is the start of the Great Tribulation. Go figure.

Lets see First George Bush was the AC

Then Obama was the AC

Must not forget that The Ex British PM Tony Blair was also the AC.

Also back in the 60's a generation was 30 to 40 years so the this generation shall not pass meant that since Israel was founded in 1948 Rapture would happen by 1978 but no latter.

Well that passed then a Generation became 40 years

Opps

OK 50 Years

Oppps

Ok 60 years

opps

Ok 70 years

The whole time everyone just ignores the very plain words of Scripture and yak yak yak

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Being a saint brings tribulation...Romans 5:1-5:
Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
2 through whom also we have obtained our introduction by faith into this grace in which we stand; and we exult in hope of the glory of God.
3 And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance;
4 and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope;
5 and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

When it comes to the tribulation Jesus spoke of...it was fully felt from 68-70 AD. Quite well documented by the likes of Josephus and Tacitus.

As so many Christians are looking for it, it has already been...and the church has gone through several periods of tribulation throughout history.

Talk to saints in other parts of the world like India, Palestine, Iraq, Iran, Africa, China, and Asia. Christians are dying everyday for their faith...there has and will be tribulation!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Great Tribulation begins in 2014 with the Red Blood Moons.

Greetings Johnny Appleseed

I wonder what makes you say this? What is it about the blood moons that makes you think they signal The Time of The end? Did you find evidence? What should we be doing to prepare for it? What do we tell our friends and family? I also looked into the 6 feast day eclipses. What I found puts your date about 1 year and 37 days too early. This means we have a little more time to get with the "worthy to escape" crowd.
This is what I recommend doing.

Watch
therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

I wonder what the "Dear Doctor Luke" meant when he said "worthy to escape". I have a hunch that "worthy to escape" = "Blessed is he who waits and arrives at the 1,335 days". This group of saints will stand before The Son of Man and not taste death. I also have a hunch that this group won't be picked by a random draw. We will all have specific job assignments during The Great Tribulation. Think you don't like your job now?

"If anyone is to go into captivity,
into captivity they will go.
If anyone is to be killed with the sword,
with the sword they will be killed."

We won't escape by chance or by our own preparedness. We will have to be blessed by The Lord. Right now is a the time for everyone to do all that they can do to get with the worthy to escape crowd. While I can't say who these will be, I can make an educated guess who won't be counted worthy to escape. Watch this:

The Book of Revelation

When you think of the last book of the Bible does it make you think of the days of Noah? No? The time of Abraham? No? Me neither. It makes me think of The Time of The End, The Apocalypse or The Great Tribulation.

Revelation 12:17
And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who
keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 14:12
Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who
keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are those who
do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.

So in the end time Book of Revelation we read three times:

KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS
KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS
DO HIS COMMANDMENTS

Notice at The Seventh Trumpet:

Revelation 11:19
Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.

What is kept in The Ark of His Covenant?

The Ten Commandments?

Notice also the first angel's message:

“Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water.”

This almost sounds like text from The Fourth Commandment. My point here is that very compelling evidence is available that the hour of His judgment is near. Compared to our six thousand years of history (six days) it is imminent.
Now is not a good time to test what is or is not "nailed to the cross".

[To be able to post links or images your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 6 posts.
Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post.]
(50? It might as well be 1335)

Upvote 0