Translator
Nov 4, 2011
Bucharest, Romania
✟15,134.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The trailer is up. Guess what - San Andreas Once again. The graphics haven't changed since GTA IV, but the story and characters look interesting. And I really hope that there will be planes in this one. In fact, I don't care. Haven't played a game in 2 years (as in actual non-MMORPG game).

Crujir

SCHWAN MAN HUNGRY!
Nov 12, 2005
Roseburg, Oregon
✟33,417.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Definitely excited for GTA V. I loved GTA IV, and Rockstar did great at their first current gen version, but now that we're further along, they should be able to harness more power from the systems available and turn it into a truly amazing experience.

Things I hope they fix from GTA IV:

On foot controls are a bit wonky at times. Realistic, but occasionally frustrating. Jumping over fences and up onto ledges isn't nearly as exciting as it should be, either. I really want my character to feel agile. Not Ezio Auditore status or anything, but I want the rolling dodge to be actually worth my time, and I don't want to feel like I'm going to get a million bullet holes in my back while he slowly creeps over a fence.

Can't go into nearly as many buildings as they made it sound like you'd be able to. Sure everything was seamless and there were no loading screens for going into new areas, but still.

They took away all of the sweet cheatcodes! No pedestrian weapons, riots, making everyone dress like Elvis, or any other of the really fun stuff. Hopefully it makes a comeback.

Multiplayer was great, but it could use some improvement, particularly in the area of getting into and out of games. Pulling out the phone only to get shot/punched/run over and have it disappear was annoying.

I would say planes, but evidently they are coming back. Awesome.

You guys have any ideas of what you want to see happen in GTA V?

Upvote 0

NiobiumTragedy

Glorious Tragedy
Jun 15, 2009
USA
✟17,652.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I want to see much more of a sandbox world. One of the things that has always irritated me about GTA was, while you were free to roam the city, there really wasn't much to roam. I want the ability to actually go inside buildings and disturb things as well as the things you do having much more of an effect on the world around you.

Upvote 0

Crujir

SCHWAN MAN HUNGRY!
Nov 12, 2005
Roseburg, Oregon
✟33,417.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I want to see much more of a sandbox world. One of the things that has always irritated me about GTA was, while you were free to roam the city, there really wasn't much to roam. I want the ability to actually go inside buildings and disturb things as well as the things you do having much more of an effect on the world around you.

That was one of my main complaints with GTA IV. Sure, going into some of the buildings was a bit more seamless, but you couldn't go into near as many buildings as it originally sounded like. I want to look at a random house, building or factory and go "that places looks interesting," and promptly go inside to cause chaos.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums