Grace Of God And His Commandments

alex2165

Jan 2, 2014
✟11,292.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
THE GRACE OF GOD AND OF HIS COMMANDMENTS.

Psalms 19.7-11
7.The Law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul, the decrees of the Lord are sure making wise the simple,
8.the precepts of the Lord are right rejoicing the heart, the commandment of the Lord is clear, enlightening the eyes,
9.the fear of the Lord is pure enduring forever, the ordinances of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
10.More to be desired are they than gold, even much fine gold, sweeter also than honey and droppings of the honeycomb.
11.Moreover, by them is Your servant warned, in keeping them there is great reward

If the Law of Moses contain so much of the Grace of GOD, this means that the Law of Moses also Graceful as the GOD Who made it.
And this is only a small fraction of all passages of the Bible what glorified the Law of Moses.

And where the Grace of Jesus Christ came from? Is it not from the Law of His Graceful Father?

John 8.26.28
26.”I have many things to speak and to judge concerning you, but He Who sent Me is true, and the things which I heard from Him, these I speak to the world."
28.Jesus therefore said, "When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and I do nothing on My Own initiative, but I speak these things as the Father taught Me.”

John 14.10.24
10.”Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My Own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works.
24.He who does not love Me, does not keep My words, and the word which you hear is not Mine, but the Father's Who sent Me.”

And how we obtain our salvation? Is it not from the Spiritual Commandments of GOD Father through Jesus Christ?

John 12.49-50
49.” did not speak on My own initiative, but the Father Himself Who sent Me has given Me commandment what to say and what to speak.
50.And I know that His commandment is Eternal Life, therefore the things I speak, I speak just as the Father has told Me."

Matthew 19.17
17.And He said to him, “Why do you ask Me about what is good? There is only One Who is good. If you wish to enter into Life keep the Commandment

Luke 10.25-28
25.And a certain lawyer stood up and put Him to the test saying, "Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?"
26.And He said to him, "What is written in the Law? How does it read to you?"

John 5.39
39.”You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have Eternal Life, and it is these that bear witness of Me,”

If the Scriptures of the Law of Moses can give Eternal Life, and so Jesus Christ Who came out of those Scriptures written about Him, also gives Eternal Life to those who obeyed the Scriptures.

And this is why Jesus has Grace, because He has Grace from His Father, and His New Covenant also called as Graceful Covenant, because it contain all the Spiritual Graceful Commandments of the Covenant of His Father which is the Law of Moses.

John 4.23-26.34
23."But an hour is coming and now is, when the true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth, such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.
24.GOD is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."

If we worship Father GOD we also worship and His Son, because as Christ repeated number of times He and His Father Are One. This means that by worshiping Son we also worship and His Father. One GOD, One Holy Spirit, One Law.

But how we shall worship the Father and His Son? In the same way as it always been done, by obeying the Commandments of GOD of His Law. But this time without physical rituals, because in Jesus Christ they became Spiritual in nature and no longer required physical actions, but need only a prayer of repentance or of request to the Son of GOD.

In Jesus Christ all physical rituals became Spiritual in their essence, and without physical rituals the Law of Moses now contain only Spiritual Commandments of GOD Father, all of which Jesus Christ introduced to us in the form of His Gospel, New Covenant, which His Father promised to us long ago.

Isaiah 61.1
1.”The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, because the Lord has anointed Me, He has sent Me to bring GOOD NEWS to the oppressed, to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and release to the prisoners,”

Isaiah 54.10
10.”The mountains may depart, and the hills be removed, but My steadfast love shall not depart from you, and My Covenant of Peace shall not be removed, says the Lord Who has compassion on you.”

Ezekiel 16.59-60.62
59.”Yes, thus says the Lord GOD. I will deal with you as you have done, you who have despised the oath breaking the Covenant,
60.yet, I will remember My Covenant with you in the days of your youth and I will establish with you an everlasting Covenant (the Spiritual Covenant of Christ).
62.I will establish My Covenant with you and you shall know that I am the Lord.”

Luke 16.17
17.But it is easier for Heaven and Earth to pas away, than for one stroke of a letter in the Law to be dropped.

What letter of the Law? The Spiritual Letter of the Law of Moses which Jesus introduced to us as a New Spiritual Covenant, as the Gospel.

Many people cover themselves with the Grace of Christ and by faith in Him, but do nothing to deserve it, thinking that it is a free Gift given for nothing. And such people presenting often such verses indicated below.

John 1.17
17.The Law indeed was given through Moses, grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

What John and Paul meant by this? They meant that the Law of GOD given through Moses also contains the physical rituals which must be obeyed and observed, and because of it the Law of Moses is not “graceful enough” or completely perfect in its context.

It is happen because the physical rituals have been mixed with the Spiritual Commandments all together.

But when Spiritual Commandments are free from the physical rituals and separated from them, when the Law of GOD (the Law of Moses) became completely Graceful in its Spiritual Context and became perfect in its Spirituality, which is Jesus Christ delivered to us as a New Spiritual Covenant.

Remember that Christ is not the Lawmaker but the Lawgiver, just like Moses.

To Romans 6.14
14.Sin will have no dominion over you since you are not under Law, but under grace.

Yes indeed this is complete truth. Sin will have no dominion over us under the Law of the physical rituals.
But when we are under the Spiritual Commandments of the Law of Moses, the Gospel of Christ, which is GOD’S Grace, we are saved by the Spiritual Promises and Statutes of GOD if we fulfill them. Another words we are under the Spiritual Grace of His Commandments.

So being under the Graceful Spiritual Commandments of GOD, we now live and submitted ourselves to His Grace.
We also became Graceful when we obey the Spiritual Grace of His Commandments.

So as we can see from here there is no other grace, and there is no other law, and there is no other god, but the Grace is GOD as One.
The Father and His Son and Their Holy Spirit are One undivided Spiritual Grace, and there is nothing else beside Them.