United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for me for grace and mercy.
Thank you for praying for me and God bless you.
Peggy
Lord Jesus, grant Peggy with more of Your love and grace. Give her the peace that surpasses understanding. Minister to her in the ways You know best! Thank You, Lord!

Upvote 0

inHISstepsalways

Dec 1, 2006
✟15,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He is everywhere in front of you, behind you and next to you. He surrounds you on every side and you have only to run into His arms. He cares for you - He thinks of you constantly, and He seeks to do you good. Yet we fear His rod of correction; but as it is written, it is the love of God that causes men to repent. In accepting His love, your heart shall be warmed and made tender, and at the same time encouraged and made stronger, so that you will not need the rod, nor anticipate His displeasure. His mercies are everlasting, His kindness, abundant, and His grace extends to the least of His children. Our God will go before you daily to prepare your way, and you will always be accompanied by God's grace and His mercy.

Lord my Father, be with this precious child of Yours. Bless her, keep her, and protect her from all evil. In Jesus name, Amen and Amen. :prayer:

Reactions: Petunia
Upvote 0

Petunia

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 9, 2004
✟211,267.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life;...

He is everywhere in front of you, behind you and next to you. He surrounds you on every side and you have only to run into His arms. He cares for you - He thinks of you constantly, and He seeks to do you good. Yet we fear His rod of correction; but as it is written, it is the love of God that causes men to repent. In accepting His love, your heart shall be warmed and made tender, and at the same time encouraged and made stronger, so that you will not need the rod, nor anticipate His displeasure. His mercies are everlasting, His kindness, abundant, and His grace extends to the least of His children. Our God will go before you daily to prepare your way, and you will always be accompanied by God's grace and His mercy.

Lord my Father, be with this precious child of Yours. Bless her, keep her, and protect her from all evil. In Jesus name, Amen and Amen.

:prayer: :prayer:

Upvote 0