Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gospel Coins

Discussion in 'Missions, Evangelism & Witnessing' started by IbanezUser, Sep 5, 2006.

1. IbanezUser

IbanezUser Regular Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Gospel Coins

Does anybody know where I can find a Coin Gospel tract(lol besides from lving waters.com). Or any kind of Coin that whould invole Jesus and Sharing the Gospel.

Thanks alot, and If you know were I can get them please post them up on here or give me a private message

2. vnamvet

vnamvet New Member

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    If you want to find gospel coins to use as tracts when witnessing there's a copmany called Truth Coins that will send you a free sample coin and a catalog. their web is truthcoins.org, their phone number is (800 221-2646.

3. Voice of Thunder

Voice of Thunder New Member

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    The way of the master.com Great tool! They also have 1 million dollar bills.
    Have a blessed week!
    V