Kentucky
Visit site
✟9,194.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Hi there,

I am happy to come to a site where we can pray for one another and exhort each other in our walks with Christ Jesus.

I am married with three sons whom I homeschool. I am a full time student studying for ordination as a Deacon with the goal of answering my call to chaplaincy. I am also a writer of poetry, essay and plays which has become a great way to witness Christ's love and care.

May God walk with you this day and open your eyes to those little instances of grace that He extends. May Christ Jesus be present in all you say and do. May the Holy Spirit grant courage and great love on your journey.

Denise M

Reactions: Ariella

.faith.

Legend
Apr 12, 2007
✟56,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

glitterfy092914T367D37.gif

glitterfy092034899D36.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
S

SantasElf

Hi there,

I am happy to come to a site where we can pray for one another and exhort each other in our walks with Christ Jesus.

I am married with three sons whom I homeschool. I am a full time student studying for ordination as a Deacon with the goal of answering my call to chaplaincy. I am also a writer of poetry, essay and plays which has become a great way to witness Christ's love and care.

May God walk with you this day and open your eyes to those little instances of grace that He extends. May Christ Jesus be present in all you say and do. May the Holy Spirit grant courage and great love on your journey.

Denise M
Welcome to Christian Forums!

Upvote 0