Earth
✟17,611.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
CA-Bloc
hi.. im finally going to russia.. Thanks to God and I am not yet there but im still praying that it be His will! I got the visa and everything so.. God willing i'll be going! I plan to leave next wednesday (not sure if it's God's time) so i'd like to have prayers over this.

I also would like prayers for my study in the russian university in st.petersburg. While i study there , I will need God's wisdom and knowledge. Most important and above this, I will need love for people around me, dorm mates, school mates, teacher/professors etc. I want to do some ministry there while im there, serving in church, helping out with youth group, opening a small group in the dorm and helping out orphans (maybe even hosting them) Really really need God's help on all this. please pray for me. thanks!:groupray: I really want to be a light for the ppl there!

with much love:prayer: :bow:

Reactions: Proph

Snow Angel

Senior Veteran
Jan 18, 2005
Montana.
Visit site
✟8,570.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
attachment.php

Reactions: Proph
Upvote 0

Proph

Aug 15, 2007
Baltimore, MD
✟8,415.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Father, thank you for protection... as our Sister in the Lord goes to this school. Lord I pray a special blessing in traveling Mercy and Grace in the school she will attend. Lord use her as you would like, not as we would like. We love you and we priase you! In Jesus name AMEN AMEN AMEN

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
dear Father, please keep Your hand on this young man as he travels so far away. keep his mind set on You, Jesus, that he would always be in Your will. help him to witness and minister to the lost and hurting in russia. may others see You in him, Lord. please place a mighty hedge of protection around him, Lord, and keep the enemy at bay. give him wisdom in his studies, Lord. thank You, Jesus. we love and praise You always.:bow:

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord, bless and watch over this young man as he is in Russia, send angels to his side and help him in his dorm situation, to get along okay and to find comfort and strength and love from You Lord and help 1Cor13 to feel Your presence, love and peace. Amen.
Guide him by the power of the Holy Spirit and bless the year ahead. Help him with his friends and communication. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums