US
✟18,519.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The way I look at it is if you have a broken leg you need a certified, qualified doctor to put it in a cast and his beliefs don't really matter as long as he can set your broken leg.

However, it depends, what kind of advice are you thinking of asking a non-believer?

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Right. Don't ask non-believers questions about God or ask their input in anything concerning God.

Also, trust the believers you may ask any questions of. Surround yourself with one or two good Christian friends you have confidence in.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is unwise to ask any believer anything! Ask only people who KNOW. You want medical attention....would you go to someone who believes they are a doctor? Who you go to someone who believes they can drive (but never been in a car) for driving lesson.

Your soul is too important to rely on people who only believe.

Always get advice from people who know.

Upvote 0

singpraise

Dec 2, 2016
US
✟18,519.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It is unwise to ask any believer anything! Ask only people who KNOW. You want medical attention....would you go to someone who believes they are a doctor? Who you go to someone who believes they can drive (but never been in a car) for driving lesson.

Your soul is too important to rely on people who only believe.

Always get advice from people who know.

I respectfully disagree with you. Everyone was once in sin and in disbelief. Those who don't believe today may become the strongest person of faith tomorrow.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I respectfully disagree with you. Everyone was once in sin and in disbelief. Those who don't believe today may become the strongest person of faith tomorrow.
Sounds like you agree with me. I advised asking the strong person of biblical faith (as oppose to blind-faith) that you referred to....and not the one who doesn't believe, or only believes.

Upvote 0