✟10,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God’s Spirit Authority

By Ron McGatlin

A New Value System
One of the major changes we will all experience at some level through this season of worldwide shifting is a new value system. Most of us reading this have probably already experienced changes in the order of things we consider most valuable. As we mature in personal relationship with our Lord, our natural values are shifting toward heavenly values. The progressively expanding rate of revelation of the kingdom of God will create such rapid major changes in how we see and value things that in comparison our previous changes may seem small.
The secular and religious focus of training for the life experience of most people, including many Christians, has created value systems with a high priority on natural things of the flesh. This has resulted in a lower priority or value on spiritual things of God. The secular educational systems placed almost no value on God and spiritual things, while the religious church educational systems primarily focused on getting to heaven after this life. In recent decades the focus for some has also broadened to include prosperity in the area of natural things.

However, with the restoration of the gospel of the kingdom a vast new spiritual reality has been opened to many. The depth and breadth of revealed kingdom reality continues to increase daily both in scope and in the numbers of people receiving.
The opening of the vast potential of the kingdom of God intervening and changing this present world in the same ways that it began in the first century is greatly changing our evaluation of spiritual things. God is restoring Spirit-empowered apostolic master builders and prophetic teaching ministers who are implanting the wisdom, power, and understanding of kingdom reality. This is bringing significant change to our world-view and value systems.

Managers of God’s Earth
Before kingdom values were birthed in many of us, we saw the goods in our possessions as owned by us. We felt that we were owners of the things we had worked for and purchased to do with as we pleased which was usually whatever gave us the most pleasure. Through recognizing our position as God’s servants, stewarding His possessions according to His purposes and desires has greatly changed our view of money and material things. Our name may be on the deed, but our God is the owner of all things.

Therefore, we must know His desire in managing His things to be successful in kingdom living.

Receiving this one kingdom principle frees us of all covetousness, greed, and lust for things. This leads to freedom from the stress of striving to gain more to consume upon our personal desires. Knowing we are His and that we are fulfilling our purpose in His kingdom helps to free us from all worry and concern for personal needs. God is looking for good managers of His world. He will give more to those who do well by managing faithfully what He has placed in their hand to manage for Him.

We are NOT given to be managers of God’s people.
God is in His people, and we serve God as we serve His people in whom He dwells. We all, as God’s redeemed Spirit-filled children and servants of the Most High must answer to Him for our actions and works. Kingdom order comes from God abiding within His people empowering and guiding them. Unity comes about as oneness with God leads all to be in one accord, each fulfilling their specific part by the leadership and empowerment of God by His indwelling Spirit.

Receiving this kingdom concept frees us from all strife of competition. There are no positions of rule to seek after. Fame and fortune are not factors to seek after. There is no need or desire to control others for our advantage, and we have no reputation to buildup and protect.

The natural fallen world functions in a very different style. Order is attempted by hierarchal rule derived by competitive skill, cunning manipulation and political power. With a jungle-type mentality of victory to the strongest men jostle and battle for position to rule over others. Money facilitates power to control by giving or withholding from others. Thus personal strife and all-out war prevail in the natural fallen world that is without the inner leadership of men by the Spirit of God within.

This is what Jesus came to fix. He came restore God’s order of life by returning man to the place of intimate connection with the Father that He may dwell within His people to bring peace and goodwill to the world.

Changing How We Value the Holy Spirit
For the secular world and many Christians, the Holy Spirit is considered at a value close to Casper the friendly ghost. Some believers who say they recognize that the Holy Spirit is a part of the Godhead in a practical sense value the Holy Spirit as less than the Father and the Son.

I hope we all are beginning to grasp that the Spirit of God is the Holy Spirit and that all of God we experience in this life is by the Holy Spirit. Back when we thought the gospel was all about making it to heaven after this life, the Holy Spirit was valued as the one who drew us to Jesus for salvation and sealed the deal and usually not much more.

God is Spirit. The Holy Spirit is God. The same God that is all-powerful and all-knowing and everywhere present. The same God that created all that is and causes it all to continue to consist in harmony. We have only ONE God who is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit in one reality of existence. These are distinguishable manifestations of God in our practical reality. In the very white fire of the heart of God, all three are one and indistinguishable. Only after they move out from the white fire of the heart of God do they become recognizable as distinct manifestations for specific purposes relating to mankind and creation.

We must come to the realization that this is the Spirit of God that is regaining the kingdoms of this world, beginning with the kingdom of the hearts of His people. Our God is One and is Spirit. Those who worship Him must do so in Spirit. Those who speak to Him and hear Him in prayer must do so by the Spirit. Those who manifest the life of Christ Jesus in the world must do so by the Spirit of God that indwells. The work of the kingdom of God is done by the power of the Spirit. Wisdom and truth from heaven come by the Spirit. Without the indwelling Spirit of God Almighty, there is no salvation, no sanctification, no healing, no deliverance, and no kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

Christ Jesus returned in the Sprit at Pentecost and indwells believers who are saturated and filled with the Spirit of God, to do the works of God in redeeming mankind and all that has been given to man’s hand to manage for Him. If we are saturated and filled with the Holy Spirit, we have the Son; and if we have the Son, we have the Father dwelling in our body to do the works of God.

Prophetic Word - God’s Spirit Authority, December 16, 2008
I have not sent authority of a man over another man. Dominion on earth given to all mankind in Adam included all things on earth except it does not include dominion over another man. The order of My kingdom is not produced by a man taking or having dominion over another man.
My kingdom order cannot be produced by any man including My apostles, prophets, or teachers. Order is produced by the working of My Spirit within each individual. It comes from within and not from without. It is produced only in Me and imparted by My Spirit from Father to Son/Brother to brother/son. However, kingdom order is only imparted to those who have the seed of authority implanted within them by My Spirit. There is no kingdom order without My Spirit working at the level of Spirit implantation in the hearts of My chosen people.
Flesh can do nothing in My kingdom. All that is not of My Spirit is of flesh. No human order applied externally is from my Spirit. My order is always from within and from Spirit to Spirit.
Love is the essence of my Spirit. Peace and joy are My attributes that bring My kingdom order. My love is the ruling force in all inner life that shapes and orders all my creation. You cannot build anything with human order that will stand. My love will stand in all times and in all ways.
Release all control to My Spirit, and have no part in the assimilation of teachable order of man, but yield your flesh under the order of My Spirit. This alone is the way of life, love, and kingdom order in this life now and in life to come. There is no other order of life on earth or in heaven that is spawned and blessed by My Spirit.
Soon this time will pass but My Spirit shall never pass and never fade. My Spirit is My Word. When I speak it is Spirit. My Word is Spirit and not the words of a man. The Spirit from heaven is the Spirit of Christ for Whom and through Whom all things consist. If things are not by My Spirit, they do not exist in My creation except in a state of absence.
The great eternal yes and no are only yes in My presence. As darkness is the absence of light, no is the absence of Me – the absence of My Spirit in the present. No is without my Spirit. In my Spirit is yes always.
My order is yes. The disorder of the flesh is no. In flesh there is death always. In My Spirit there is life always. I am turning you today to turn my people who hear from the death of flesh to the LOVE and LIFE of yes in my Spirit. Joy and glory that is unspeakable by any flesh awaits those who are overcome by My Spirit, and they shall reign in the glory of the joy of my kingdom now and forever.
Flesh is dying, but Spirit is living; and I this day give you life in the midst of death of all flesh and the arising of My Spirit. All things are yes (possible and assured) to him who has died to the flesh and is fully alive in My Spirit.
Again, all human order is flesh. Order by the works of My Spirit in the heart of those to whom it has been given will flow entirely by Spirit words or works unseen by any flesh. Therefore, all human order leads to death. My Spirit order within leads to life abundantly full of peace and joy in righteousness, says the Lord God Almighty.
Yes, Father, change me from within to walk fully in Your Spirit. I see my flesh as dead and Your life within flowing from heaven - Your life and not my own. Amen.

Keep on pursuing love.
It never fails.

Ron McGatlin

www.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Elijah2

No weapons formed against me will prosper.
Aug 15, 2006
Australia
✟26,096.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Nice general stuff, but it all comes down to one thing---being CHRIST-CENTRED!

Sad as it is, I wonder at times whether most Christians are CHRIST-CENTRED, and whether those CHRIST-CENTRED Christians really see what is going on before their eyes.

Most are so gullible they don't even see the "new theology that has redefined definitions for words that have long established meanings", and most Christians fail to understand the cultists redefining orthodox terminology to suit their own belief system.

There are so many books that fill the shelves of all Christian bookstores that they don't see the real master of the New Age that delights in mysterious code words and phrases because they allow Satan's agents to infiltrate His Church, and they escape public censure by hiding behind a verbal mirage that can disarm most Christians, because the verbal mirage is part of their own vocabulary.

Even as much as this article has much to say, but today there is far too much of personalising God, Christ, Devil, and localise heaven and hell are in fact the Pharisees of the present time.

It all sounds nice, but when you look at it deeply it is all the new age theology of today as most what is said is no different to the occult, metaphysical new age terminiology that have concepts, techniques, language, and trappings that are very acceptable to the general public, making newcomers feel more comfortable in their transistion to any alternate forms of belief or practices.

So my dear sister, as much as things sound nice and spice, but the new age movements have expressed their goal of infiltrating the church and gradually change the Bible and belief systems to conform to its ONE WORLD RELGION.

Now I am not saying that this article is such, but you also need to really dig deep into these sorts of articles that arise from a "new Christianity" that is emerging through the "new emerging churches" which substitues righteousness, HIS cross, and a new creation.

Much of this has come about by the changes, additions and omissions that proliferate all new versions of His Word, and has affected the health of the Body of Christ and taken it step by step away from the true image of God, our Lord Jesus Christ.

Be very wary of what you read that sounds all nice and spice.

Upvote 0

ANM29

Nov 11, 2003
In My Father's Hands..No Safer Place To Be
✟10,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for your critical remarks, but nobody asked for them....I do believe the article is speaking of CHRIST and being lead of the Holy Spirit, etc.....so, please do not try to debate it..it is not here for debate. It is focused totally on GOD and the Holy Spirit, so where you get off going on some "New Age" tagent, I do not know........

Being lead of the Spirit of God , being crucified with Christ ( flesh being put to death, etc ) understanding the Kingdom of God is the what the article is saying, if you got something else from it, then that is sad..I don't know what to say...

Upvote 0

ANM29

Nov 11, 2003
✟10,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You always are Elijah..you have a critical spirit..Everything somebody post you have to 'disect' every word of the post...you are going off on a New Age tagent, etc..If you are not feeling the thread, don't post in it..it is not up for debate in this section..gosh!

Upvote 0

ANM29

Nov 11, 2003
✟10,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
BTW, You are always pointing out or trying to find the 'negative' in everybody and every post...Ron Gatlin is a man of integrity, a man of God...There is always somebody who is going to post some 'negative' something about people online..so what?..As usual, somebody is taking what he says to another level..I don't care what they say about him, I find him as a man who hears from God and is sincere.....So, not interested in blogs about Ron or anybody else that are beating down somebody who truly walks in the Spirit of God...But, it is not a surprise.........The enemy wants nothing more than to silence the voice of God these days..sad, but true.....

Upvote 0

Elijah2

Aug 15, 2006
Australia
✟26,096.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You always are Elijah..you have a critical spirit..Everything somebody post you have to 'disect' every word of the post...you are going off on a New Age tagent, etc..If you are not feeling the thread, don't post in it..it is not up for debate in this section..gosh!

Isn't amazing my dear sister, that anyone who disagrees with you has a critical spirit.

Now, I didn't even disagree with what you posted, but you accused me of being critical.

Have you ever thought that my postings was directed to you, and not the thread?:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Elijah2

Aug 15, 2006
Australia
✟26,096.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please explain "A New Value System"

This is what Jesus came to fix. He came restore God’s order of life by returning man to the place of intimate connection with the Father that He may dwell within His people to bring peace and goodwill to the world.

I always thought that our Lord Jesus Christ came to heal the broken-hearted, deliver us from evil, set us free from captivity, heal our sicknesses, cast out demons, raise the dead, and heal leprosy?

Upvote 0

ANM29

Nov 11, 2003
✟10,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nah, not anyone who disagrees with me has a critical spirit..only you...lol!..This is not about everybody agreeing with me, but it is about you going on every thread trying to point out the FLAWS...how about taking the log out of your own eye while talking about the speck in your brothers..and blowing every single word that comes out of someones mouth TOTALLY out of proportion...

Upvote 0

Elijah2

Aug 15, 2006
Australia
✟26,096.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Nah, not anyone who disagrees with me has a critical spirit..only you...lol!..This is not about everybody agreeing with me, but it is about you going on every thread trying to point out the FLAWS...how about taking the log out of your own eye while talking about the speck in your brothers..and blowing every single word that comes out of someones mouth TOTALLY out of proportion...

My dear sister, anyone who supported Todd Bentley back in those days of the revival, will always have a "question mark" against their ministry, my concerns are NOT FLAWS, but concerns.

As I said, there is a question mark on what he says and writes. And as I have said whether I am right or wrong. My concerns are expressed.

And by the way, I don't go attacking every thread as you have accused me of. And it has nothing to do with a log in my eye, but a matter of truth, and awareness.

You said the same to me months back when Todd Bentley was the "in thing", and I believe you told me to take the log out of my eye then.

Upvote 0

ANM29

Nov 11, 2003
✟10,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I thought I said "Happy New Year", that means.."The End"..go and argue with someone who wants to be bothered with your negative spirit...it is totall annoying and irritating to say the least...lol!.........ugh!.....

You win............. :D The end...........

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.