Jul 30, 2005
Sydney Australia
✟112.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
"Dear James,
As the rainbow symbolises God's promise to Noah, May the words of Joshua encourage you.
'You know with all your heart and soul that not one of all the good promises the Lord your God gave you has failed. Every promise has been fullfilled; not one has failed.' josh 23:14
' God of the angle armies speaks:"exactly as I planned, it will happen. Following my blue prints, it willl take shape" Isa 14:24"

No the letter that was sent to me continues with some blessings that seem to not fit in here and relate to many other things from a good friend named Kathy...

Much more then a year but not quite two, ago, I called Kathy out of what seemed like the blue, because i used to attend church with her and lead worship with her as well as youth, the thing is I was doing much of this out of the need to be accepted so when i called to talk to her about the changes that God was and still is making within my life, she was pleasently surprised...

But the main point of the phone call was simply to tell her that God was going to bless her and her husband their own child... This was simple to me because i had no idea behind the reason that everytime i was sitting and looking at a phone the image of her husband and herself holding a child with the look of joy in there faces sprang into my mind, after a little while of seeing this image i called her.

She did question why i was calling with this news and why i had seen her and her husband as it was something that was strange, I have only met her husband once, recently at a youth camp i was leading at... she diverted the news to be someone elses baby in the family and i told her no it was hers and his, i knew deep inside that she would reject this information but not why...

She then fell into tears and told me of her troubles with having children, her anger and her husbands anger, she told me of her trial through sickness and of the doctors telling her that it would not be possible for her to have children, this of course i find out after i tell her that she is having children and yeah i entirely had not idea of her situation...

This letter was recieved by me the one i wrote of earlier, the other night when we sat at my workplace, talking openly, as we have done now over the last year and a large chunk of the second. I was over joyed by the news that she had for me which was that she is nine and half weeks pregnant. This is such great news because even i was having some form of doubt about wiether or not this child would ever appear even though when i thought about it i could see the promise that was there still.

Why i write this in devotions is because you see God has promised us so much and all we have to do is follow what he says and believe deeply inside that it shall be fullfilled, know deep inside that the promise he has sent you to tell is truth, i was doubting myself comparing myself to simple false prophits when God was saying use your gift, it is a gift...

I tell you i have a book worth of stuff to write and it is not only about prophising and it will still be coming, but that is because i am a child of God and he has nurtured me through many tough experiences as well as many great and joyfull, so get used to my letters friends:)

thankyou and god bless
james healey