United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Godlessness in the Last Days
2Tim. 3:1 But understand this, that (See 1 Tim. 4:1) in the last days there will come times of difficulty. 2 For people will be [Phil. 2:21] lovers of self, Luke 16:14; [1 Tim. 6:10] lovers of money, Rom. 1:30 proud, Rom. 1:30 arrogant, abusive, Rom. 1:30 disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 Rom. 1:31 heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, [Titus 1:8] not loving good, 4 treacherous, reckless, 1 Tim. 3:6; 6:4 swollen with conceit, Phil. 3:19 lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having the appearance of godliness, but See 1 Tim. 5:8 denying its power. 1 Tim. 6:20; [Titus 1:14] Avoid such people. 6 For among them are [Titus 1:11] those who creep into households and capture weak women, burdened with sins and led astray by various passions, 7 always learning and never able to 1 Tim. 2:4 arrive at a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Ex. 7:11 Jannes and Jambres [Acts 13:8] opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, (See 1 Tim. 6:5) men corrupted in mind and Titus 1:16 disqualified regarding the faith. 9 But they will not get very far, for their folly will be plain to all, Ex. 7:12; 8:18; 9:11 as was that of those two men. (ESV)

1Tim 4:1 Now See John 14:17 the Spirit expressly says that [2 Thess. 2:3-9; 2 Tim. 3:1]; See 1 Cor. 11:19 in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to 1 John 4:6 (Gk.); See Matt. 7:15 deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, spells out or defines the topic very well. (all red notations are for Chain Reference use but are, surely, not all inclusive.)

It is a popular maneuver today that we must not offend folks of other persuasions and this is tauted as the Christian thing to do. Jesus did not teach such a thing, although it is popularly laid at His feet and, as per the teaching of the entire Bible, we, Christians, followers of God are not called to never offend. The Gospel, itself, is like a sharp knife, dividing right from wrong. If I want to be popular, I can return to the stage, ditch my wife and give to the young and the old ladies exactly what they actually want from the Lead Singer of any band. Christians are offensive to the Lost man and as long as we follow God, we will remain so.

Everyone I have ever met wants the period after life to be heavenly, and with most, as long as it's not the Heaven described by God in His book, the Bible. Today, in the catholic Church, it is believed that a man and his wife will spend Eternity in wedded bliss. Remember the lust of the Wedding Night? This expectation defines the “lust” I speak of here. This has nothing to do with what God has taught, or in most cases, attempted to teach us, in the Word of God. There is no, zero, sexual activity in Heaven, please purchase a Hard Copy of the Naves Topical Bible Studies and study the subject without anyone, other than God interceding on your thoughts and study.

We have been living in the last two days since Jesus gave His human body over to the Roman Guard Detail for the sacrifice required, by Him, for the forgiveness of sin. Now about verse 2 of 2Timothy, folks, as the Church of the Christ, we are a disappointing lot. Don't get me wrong, I've never seen an old barn that could not use another coat of paint but when I look at my wife it is not about the make up she wears. My wife understands that I loved and that I love her in a work uniform with no make up at all, I love that lady in any condition I happen to catch her in, at any time of the day.

Women, not always the same as ladies, today are consumed with their outward appearance, lovers of self. Men are no better inside the Church than they were, and likely are, in the clubs and joints I played in as a young man. I was a Soldier, Helicopter Crew Chief, Truck Driver, a Carpenter, a Switchboard Wireman, Forklift Mechanic and a few other occupations in a little better than forty years of my life. Yet, for all of my labor, I wore hundred dollar shirts when I went to the club, whether I was performing or not. I, just like the rest of the world was a lover of self and it was fed by pretty ladies of the evening and I believed the lie that I was happy... BUNK!

This is enough for a topic starter. As mentioned, I copied this from one of my Bible Study programs and it is a great study... if you will read the chain Linked Passages. Comments?

JesusTaxiExpress

Oct 4, 2014
Buffalo, NY
✟8,632.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
We are definitely getting near the end times...I especially see it at night with the drunkards who get into my taxi....Last night I was driving , actually stopped at a signal, in the bar district and some guy walked up to my car and flicked a cigarette at it....That is typical...Younger generation now really lacks respect.....

People also do not want to hear the Truth....They want to make God and religion their way...They don't want to obey God...They want to sin sin sin, and still go to Heaven....You don't know how many times I hear people say, "Oh, I'm Roman Catholic"....Is there any other larger "feel good" church out there ? The Catholics want to "feel good"....That could either be because they can sin sin sin and still get to Heaven (so they think), or that their good deeds will get them into Heaven.....If their "good deeds" get them into Heaven then Christ died in vain.....

Satan has control over the Catholic church, as well as a lot of other faiths and religions....We know the one "true religion" is Jesus Christ...It's as simple as that....We know that salvation comes through receiving the gift of salvation from Christ Jesus along with repentance....

Did you know, that the Pope has recently denounced God's Word as false ? He has said that "all that magical" stuff in the bible is too outrageous for it to be true....Talk about denouncing the power of God and His Word !

End times indeed...We are definitely near the end times....So, as Christians we need to constantly be drawing closer to Christ....Stay alert as you never know when the Holy Spirit will open the door....Not too long ago I went through the drive thru, and the Spirit opened the door for me to witness to the girl at the drive thru window...I was unprepared !!!

Be prepared fellow brethren ! Stay in tune with your spiritual life...Stay in tune by the hour, and even the minute ! Monitor your spiritual life for attacks from the enemy....Know when the enemy is trying to take jabs at you, trying to deceive you, and trying to weaken your faith....Stay close to Jesus....Let the Holy Spirit guide you....We are getting near the end...The time is now ! It's urgent that we give up our lives for Christ, as He did for us.....We need to be available to God at any moment so that he can use us in any way at any moment.....There are many that are lost....

Please brethren....Stay close to the Lord...Share the gospel, and the love of Christ so that God can win more souls for His Kingdom....

I love you all, and so does Jesus....Keep the faith brethren....Hold Fast, for the time is near....

God Bless everyone, and stay strong in Christ !

Amen !

Upvote 0

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟67,976.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
It has been many years since I pushed a Hack in Houston and as bad as it was then I know it is worse now. It's been almost forty years since I flagged my meter at two in the morning and I was amazed at the filth people thought they could do in my cab then.

Your right when you say we need to be ready because we never know when the LORD will open a door. God bless brother.

Upvote 0

JesusTaxiExpress

Oct 4, 2014
Buffalo, NY
✟8,632.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
It has been many years since I pushed a Hack in Houston and as bad as it was then I know it is worse now. It's been almost forty years since I flagged my meter at two in the morning and I was amazed at the filth people thought they could do in my cab then.

Your right when you say we need to be ready because we never know when the LORD will open a door. God bless brother.

You got that right...Filth....I try to work more
days if I can....The drunks can be horrible sometimes...But I pray on it....Though sometimes the demons come right through the drunks, and they don't even know it...I knew some demon, and possible two others were going through some drunks to try and aggravate me....They were saying Jesus stuff and what not....When they got out, I told one of the kids I think he had a demon in him....He had said some Jesus stuff, racism, and was laughing because he was in support of legal homosexual marriages....When I told him that he stopped laughing and became almost sober....Can you believe he told me he was born again ? He told me his Mon as born-again, and that he was too....I told him he better tell his Mon that the cabbie thought he had a demon in him, and I gave him a gospel tract...Maybe that did something....

I have since put up a scripture on my dividing shield....And, plan on putting up a couple more....Someone from church recommended it...He thought it would "Set the tone".....So far I actually think I have had less problems but they also don't always see the scripture at night too cause it's dark......

The good thing is I do get to witness....Last weekend I was in tears witnessing to a girl I picked up at the bar...she was sober....She was extremely receptive...She said I was so sweet, and beautiful too I think (it was the way the Spirit moved me when I talked)....I told her it was Jesus....

I am fairly certain that after talking to her she went inside her place, and said the sinners prayer !!! :pray: :prayer:

So there is the good and the bad with cabbin'.....But I love it....I love going to work when I want, and being able to read the bible, listening to the Christian stations on Siriusxm and regular Christian radio...My close buddy I work with is born-again too so we fellowship while at work....

God is good. :bow:

God bless you too :amen:

Upvote 0