US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
It's 3am right now where I'm at. I'm up sick. Chest is tight, feel dizzy, went to the bathroom for 10hours straight. Took Epsom salts trying to flush out my system so that I wouldn't smell for an important interview tomorrow. Because as I've mentioned I suffer from some random disorder that started 3years ago that makes me give off bad odors. Most likely it's my liver. Now my liver area feels full and my whole body is messed up.

I pray so hard asking God to curee from this evil disorder. Why isnt he here for me? I wouldn't be torturing myself like this if he would cure me. I have work in the morning and an interview after that and I'm so tired.

I'm so miserable I'm this life I just want to escape. God why won't you help me?

SamGitonga

Sep 5, 2016
Kenya
✟15,134.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm sorry about what you are going through. One thing I know for sure is that God loves you and yes He does care. It may be hard to believe so but that's the beginning of understanding His ways, as the Bible says that is by faith that we understand (Hebrews 11:3). The Bible also says His ways and ways are higher than ours as the heavens are from the earth (Isaiah 55:8-9), which explains why many a times we don't understand them. In our walk in Him many things for sure will not make sense, but that doesn't mean that we lose faith and hope. Many people in the Bible, especially when you study Hebrews 11, went through very tough and humanly senseless times but none of them lost hope or faith. Some went for years without hearing a word from God (Moses for 40 years while in the wilderness, Joseph for years in prison, Job for 9 months, Abraham for 13 years after Ishmael was born and before Isaac was born, Jacob for years as he worked for Laban while being cheated by his uncle out of the reward of his wife and so being made to work for 7 unnecessary years and later cheated 10 times out of his wages etc.) but they still kept the faith and trusted in God's faithfulness.

I'd encourage you to do the same and assure you that at such times it is okay to pour out your frustrations and anger to God in prayer then let Him comfort you, as the Bible says He is the God of all comfort (2 Cor. 1:3-4). Many a times it is easier to quit on God but the question is, like Peter asked Jesus when Jesus asked the disciples if they wanted to leave Him, where else can we go? He alone has the words of eternal life (John 6:58-59). Paul also was in a similar situation as you are where he had a thorn and we still don't know what it was but it was certainly irritating and frustrating and 3 times he asked God to remove it, and God told him that His grace was sufficient (2 Corinthians 12:7-10). I'm sure at one point he may have wondered as you have if God cares and where He is. He had already preached the gospel to thousands, healed many sick people, raised the dead and done many things for God's glory, yet God was seemingly turning a blind eye and deaf ear to his situation and pleas. He finally chose to focus on what would come out of the situation (God's strength and grace revealed and experienced) and embrace it rather than focus on what wasn't and should be. I'm not saying that you embrace your condition, rather that you open your heart to the possibility that there could be lessons to be learnt through your situation and since you've already asked God to take it away and it isn't going ask Him what you may be missing in the whole thing and let Him open your eyes to seeing it. Sometimes we don't get answers from God simply because we are asking the wrong questions. Let Him show you the situation from His perspective, and since His thoughts and ways are higher than yours I'm sure when you see it from His perspective things will make more sense, your joy and faith will be restored and strengthened your fellowship with Him be strengthened and you will be equipped to help others who are or will be going through the same situation you are and comfort them with the same comfort God will have comforted you with (2 Corinthians 1:3-4). Again it all starts with you convincing yourself that God loves and cares and He sees your situation and surely is hurting with you.

Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:14‭-‬16 NKJV

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also abounds through Christ. II Corinthians 1:3‭-‬5 NKJV

And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure. Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong. II Corinthians 12:7‭-‬10 NKJV

Ps. Lastly, I'd recommend listening to Andy Stanley's message called "In the Meantime" (you can find it on YouTube, it's a 4-part series). In it he discusses what to do when God doesn't seem to respond in the way we expect Him to and we find ourselves stuck in a situation where we don't know what to do. Please please listen to it, I'm sure your perspective and life will change after you do.

I'm praying with you and believing with you for great things. I love you but God loves you more!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DiscipleHeLovesToo

Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2010
✟77,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It's 3am right now where I'm at. I'm up sick. Chest is tight, feel dizzy, went to the bathroom for 10hours straight. Took Epsom salts trying to flush out my system so that I wouldn't smell for an important interview tomorrow. Because as I've mentioned I suffer from some random disorder that started 3years ago that makes me give off bad odors. Most likely it's my liver. Now my liver area feels full and my whole body is messed up.

I pray so hard asking God to curee from this evil disorder. Why isnt he here for me? I wouldn't be torturing myself like this if he would cure me. I have work in the morning and an interview after that and I'm so tired.

I'm so miserable I'm this life I just want to escape. God why won't you help me?

there's a difference between God giving you something and you receiving what He's already given. for example, let's say i decide to give you $1million (remember, this is just an example :) ). so i deposit $1million in a bank account with your name on it, send you a letter telling you how to draw on it, and give you my phone number so that you can call me directly and ask for clarification of my written instructions. before the letter begins to go through the mail system on it's way to you, i have already given you the $1million - it's already yours even though you don't yet know about my gift to you. so when you get the letter, if you don't read it, you would not know that you have $1million in a bank account with your name on it, and you could live in poverty with $1million in a bank account with your name on it. or if you read the letter and decide not to believe me, you could live in poverty with $1million in a bank account with your name on it. if you read the letter and try to draw on the $1million but get confused about the written instructions, and decide not to call me for clarification, you could live in poverty with $1million in a bank account with your name on it. if you read the letter, but instead of following my instructions, you ask me to bring you the money instead, you could live in poverty with $1million in a bank account with your name on it - because my name isn't on the account, only you can draw on it now - since i've already given it to you. you might even wonder why i don't give you the money that's already yours...

Mar 11:12-26 KJV
(12) And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry:
(13) And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet.
(14) And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it.
(15) And they come to Jerusalem: and Jesus went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves;
(16) And would not suffer that any man should carry any vessel through the temple.
(17) And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves.
(18) And the scribes and chief priests heard it, and sought how they might destroy him: for they feared him, because all the people was astonished at his doctrine.
(19) And when even was come, he went out of the city.
(20) And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.
(21) And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.
(22) And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
(23) For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
(24) Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
(25) And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
(26) But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses

at the moment that Jesus cursed the fig tree, nothing changed from the outside view - yet the tree died at that instant when He cursed it. notice that Jesus did not say this:

Have faith in <what your senses, your body, and the world tells you.> For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto unto <God, 'please God, move this mountain out of my life!', and keep pleading with God to move the mountain, and get others to plead to God with them, may eventually persuade God to move the mountain for them>. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, <when ye see them>, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
text enclosed in "<>" added by me in place of the original text

THIS is what Jesus said:

Have faith in God.
(23) For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
(24) Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

tradition has taught us to speak to God about our mountains, but Jesus told us to speak to our mountains about God

2Pe 1:1-4 KJV
(1) Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:
(2) Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
(3) According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
(4) Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

1Pe 2:24 KJV
(24) Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Isa 53:5 KJV
(5) But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Mat 8:16-17 KJV
(16) When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:
(17) That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

Upvote 0

Ken Behrens

Sep 5, 2016
Milford, Delaware, USA
Visit site
✟32,775.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ive been to like 15 drs and they don't know and don't care.
Then how do you know it is your liver?
I have seen cases both ways. Sometimes, the next doctor who sees you may have the solution. have you tried a traditional Chinese acupuncturist? They diagnose by odors. I also know that there have been historical cases of demons supposedly causing imaginary odors (which in turn suggests either psychosomatic or medical issues not understood at the time). Have others verified the odors?

Upvote 0

John Davidson

Apr 6, 2016
United States
✟20,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@Angeleyes7715

I'm sorry to hear about your medical problems. I also have health problems. Know this...God does not always heal in this life. But we have hope for eternal life in a glorified body. That may be the only hope you have. May the peace of Christ surround you.

Upvote 0

longwait

Mar 14, 2016
asia
✟85,978.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You said your mother is dating a satanist. Maybe he is doing witchcraft on you. Try some deliverance and healing prayers. Search them out on the internet. See which is best suited for you and pray it everyday. Leave no doors open from your side for the demons to enter. If the doctors can't find anything then it could be spiritual. You are always in my prayers.

Reactions: Angeleyes7715
Upvote 0

Angeleyes7715

Dec 13, 2015
US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Then how do you know it is your liver?
I have seen cases both ways. Sometimes, the next doctor who sees you may have the solution. have you tried a traditional Chinese acupuncturist? They diagnose by odors. I also know that there have been historical cases of demons supposedly causing imaginary odors (which in turn suggests either psychosomatic or medical issues not understood at the time). Have others verified the odors?

Yes others have verified it. I have been bullied for three years by coworkers, classmates, and strangers -__-.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ken Behrens

Sep 5, 2016
Milford, Delaware, USA
Visit site
✟32,775.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes others have verified it. I have been bullied for three years by coworkers, classmates, and strangers -__-.
It is extremely important then that you understand that it does not matter whether it is demonic or not. There is still a physical cause. Something is wrong either on its own, or something is wrong that a demon can use must be very hard to find a doctor; it was very hard to find internet articles. You probably know everything in this, but here is a fairly comprehensive discussion of the problem. It deals with a lot of woman issues, and you may be a man, I don't know, but you can skip the woman parts. http://www.lifescript.com/health/ce...body_odor_what_it_says_about_your_health.aspx At least if you can get a partial diagnosis for yourself, you might be able to get a doctor to look at the problem.

Upvote 0

DiscipleHeLovesToo

Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2010
✟77,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
you've already got THE report that counts; focus on THE report, and discount all others; guard your words, so that they align with His; seek His kingdom first, and He will lead you in natural remedies according to HIS wisdom

1Pe 2:24 KJV
(24) Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Isa 53:5 KJV
(5) But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Mat 8:16-17 KJV
(16) When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:
(17) That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

Psa 107:20-22 KJV
(20) He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
(21) Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
(22) And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare his works with rejoicing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ravindraneee

Aug 25, 2013
New Jersey, USA
✟15,818.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Will pray for you

Upvote 0