God is presenting me with a new challenge....

rhssm

Senior Veteran
Dec 20, 2004
✟2,830.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
God is facing me with a new challenge. Well.. it's not so much new, as much as just God is making it more obvious that He wants me to take this step:

God has been speaking to my heart for the last few days and telling me "Start going to your old church again."

This scares me - A LOT. I've been avoiding this church since I came home from school. My ex, who I recently finally got some last things cleared up with, yet it was still kind of awkward... and also my mom, who I don't have the best relationship with... both go to this church. It's really going to take me stepping out of my comfort zone.

Please pray that I jump right in there, and have no problem making good friends. Pray that it won't be weird for me to see David there. I'm afraid of him thinking I'm going there because of him... which would be a pitiful reason to change churches... and I'm also afraid of him feeling obligated to make me feel welcome and comfortable there. I don't want to feel like a burden or anything like that.

Please just pray for me. Thank you.

Proph

Aug 15, 2007
Baltimore, MD
✟8,415.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
God is facing me with a new challenge. Well.. it's not so much new, as much as just God is making it more obvious that He wants me to take this step:

God has been speaking to my heart for the last few days and telling me "Start going to your old church again."

This scares me - A LOT. I've been avoiding this church since I came home from school. My ex, who I recently finally got some last things cleared up with, yet it was still kind of awkward... and also my mom, who I don't have the best relationship with... both go to this church. It's really going to take me stepping out of my comfort zone.

Please pray that I jump right in there, and have no problem making good friends. Pray that it won't be weird for me to see David there. I'm afraid of him thinking I'm going there because of him... which would be a pitiful reason to change churches... and I'm also afraid of him feeling obligated to make me feel welcome and comfortable there. I don't want to feel like a burden or anything like that.

Please just pray for me. Thank you.

Dear Women of GOD.

I pray that you will obey our Father at all cost! In the name of Jesus, I bind & rebuke fear and any spirit not of GOD that would try and stop this Women of GOD for obeying her GOD. I love you Lord and I know you are full of Grace & Mercy, for I'm still here! In the Name of Jesus, I pray that it shall be done! In Jesus Name, AMEN AMEN AMEN

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
dear Sister, if the Lord is leading you there, then there's a reason, so don't be afraid:)

Father, please bless my sister with wisdom and understanding, give her faith to follow through on Your leading. thank You, Jesus, for keeping Your hand on rhssm. i love You!

Upvote 0

AnaDreams

Aug 16, 2007
Philippines
Visit site
✟7,866.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
"Just trust God and all things will turn out well... your ways are not God's ways, maybe He has plan for you in that church, just trust Him"

Dear Father God bless our sister rhssm, and give her strength and peace of mind to have courage to follow you, please guide her ways, in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen

Upvote 0

rhssm

Senior Veteran
Dec 20, 2004
✟2,830.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
He is making it more and more clear that this is what I have to do... please pray that I don't back out from going THIS COMING SUNDAY. I don't see it helping me any to postpone it. Just pray that God is the focus while I'm there... not David. I keep trying to use the excuse that if I feel like David might be the focus because of my wavering emotions, then maybe I should wait until my feelings for him fade more before going into that setting, where God should be first on my mind. I guess I just need to not think about it though?... and just go?

Upvote 0