Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
God is good all the time and all the time God is Good. quote from the movie God is not Dead. They say join the movement text all your contacts God is not Dead.

I am so happy over joyed. I asked God to judge a matter and He did. It sounds dramatic but if your in conflict with another Christian as they claim, one choice you have, when all others have failed, is to ask God to Judge the matter to be brought before the throne. This is a serious thing, but if you have Jesus living in you you can bring your case before God, The only one worthy to Judge. Have faith.

Our God is not impersonal, He is a personal God to each and every one of us, you can come before the Mighty Throne of God through Jesus. This is the highest honor and most serious, you need to take it as such and make sure you are clean. Sounds cheese? why, witches cast magic spells, we do not have magic we have faith and God. we are not weak for God is strong.Learn to use what God has given you, Jesus walked on water, why can't we? because we are not God, but God lives in us. Jesus said we can do everything He did here on earth and even greater things. Now i don't think I will be walking on water any time soon, but with Faith in Jesus nothing is impossible Jesus said that to. See just how much God has given us. Peace and Love blu

Emmy

Senior Veteran
Feb 15, 2004
✟50,995.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Dear Bluelion. God is Good, and God is Love, and God wants loving sons and daughters. In Matthew 22: 35-40:
Jesus tells us what God wants from us. " The first and great Commandment is: Love God with all thy heart, with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. The second is like it: love thy neighbour as thyself." In verse 40, Jesus points out:
" on these two Commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets." In Matthew 7: 7-10: we are told: " ask and you shall receive," we ask God for Love and Joy, then we thank God and share all Love and Joy with our neighbour.
( all we know and all we meet, friends and not friends) God will see our loving efforts, and God will approve and bless us. We keep asking and receiving, then share all Love and Joy with our neighbour.
The Bible tells us: " Repent and be Born Again," we change from being selfish and unloving, to be loving, kind, and caring. We might stumble and forget at times, but then we ask God to forgive us, and carry on loving and caring.
The Holy Spirit will help and guide us, and Jesus our Saviour will lead us all the way: JESUS IS THE WAY.
God is helping us to become as God wants us to be, and our Loving Father has a right way to teach us. We all know God`s Eternal Law of " we will sow what we reap," for all loving and caring deeds we will be blessed, and for all unloving and unkind deeds, we will reap fitting consequences. It is the way God will teach us.
Love God with all our beings, and love our neighbour as we love ourselves. God knows our hearts, and our God is a Righteous God. I say this with love, Bluelion. Greetings from Emmy, your sister in Christ.

Upvote 0

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Our God is not impersonal, He is a personal God to each and every one of us, you can come before the Mighty Throne of God through Jesus. This is the highest honor and most serious, you need to take it as such and make sure you are clean.

I wish you all the best, Blu, and I hope to never meet with disagreement on that one.

Upvote 0