Emjay1985

May 21, 2014
New Zealand
✟15,221.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I just wanted to share this because I'm feeling so ecstatic.

I'm studying towards becoming a midwife. Becoming a midwife will free me, my children, and my family from poverty. Becoming a midwife will enable me to carry out the ministries God has given me. One of the subjects I need is chemistry. I've always struggled with chemistry and over time I'd built it up to be an overwhelmingly monstrous thing that I avoided at all costs. I became a pro at getting distracted. I became a master at procrastination. It was getting to the point where it was going to cost me my future career as a midwife.

Then at church this Sunday some verses grabbed my attention and I felt lead to ask God for help with chemistry. So last night I spent over an hour praising God, and thanking Him, and reading his word (1 Samuel & 2 Samuel. I'm trying to ready the entire bible), and asking him for help with chemistry and overcoming distractions and procrastination. This morning I sat down with my chemistry books and it wasn't easy but the words and diagrams and every started making sense :clap: I started answering the questions correctly :clap: I worked on chemistry for a couple of hours :clap: God is good! I wasn't expecting so much so quickly.:cheer::hoho:

For anyone who's interested the verses I could remember were...
Deuteronomy 6:17-18
17 Carefully obey the commands, rules, and precedents the Eternal, your True God, has given you. 18 Do the things He considers right and good. Then everything will go well for you, and you’ll go and live in the good land He promised to your ancestors. 19 The Eternal will drive out all of your enemies, just as He said He would.

Deuteronomy 7:17,18,21
17 You might say to yourselves, “Those nations are so much more powerful than we are! How can we ever displace them in the land?” 18 But don’t be afraid of them! Remember what the Eternal, your True God, did to Pharaoh and to all of Egypt. 21 So don’t be so terrified of these other nations—the Eternal your God is with you. He’s a great and awesome God!

Deuteronomy 28:7, 14
7 When your enemies attack you, the Eternal will defeat them for you. They’ll come against you from one direction, but scatter and flee chaotically from you in seven different directions. 14 All these blessings will be yours if you don’t deviate at all, neither to the right nor to the left, from any of the things I’m commanding you today, if you don’t go and worship other gods!

ALEA40

Nov 22, 2013
NC
✟8,167.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah!!! I'm so happy for you!!! God is the expert. He created chemistry, so of course he's the one to turn to when we need help with it. I'm going to copy your scriptures and keep them on hand. I've also been called to a difficult path. I will be starting graduate school this fall. I will use your post as a reminder of God's greatness and Him as the source of all true knowledge. I know since it is His will, He will guide me through it all. Congratulations again!!!

Upvote 0