God fixed my computer keyboard

Harlee

Jan 28, 2010
✟15,141.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
last night my keyboard decided to stuff up, and would add extra letters to ever word I typed. It made me so frustrated that I almost bashed this thing to death! I unplugged it, plugged it back in again, hit it some more, pressed every key on the board...but nothing was working! People off other various forums were telling me it was probably time for a new one. And i had an assignment for school I was supposed to be doing! so I was like "god please fix this" and when I plugged it in again, it worked perfectly!

and the other day i had this knot in my hair, a pretty massive one at the back...and I really couldnt get it out, so I asked god for help, and the knot was gone with one more brush through! hahaha thats so awesome!
:D

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
That's great! God is amazing. How did He know how to fix a keyboard? Lol. It is strange to think that His knowledge is beyond whatever we've thought of, or even imagined and theorized on. A hundred years further in technology, and He will still be ahead of us.

Btw... shake your keyboard. You might have a crumb under a key, even if you don't eat at the computer.

Upvote 0

Unfit'for'swine

Mar 12, 2010
✟15,699.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
...just ignoring.

Sometimes God doesn't answer our prayers if they don't corrospond to his will, serving as an example when I was younger I prayed that I could be spider-man, later a Paladin from Wow, imagine if he answered every prayer and request.

Half the people in the world would probably die and the other half would probably turn into super heroes.

Just keep praying

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sbbqb7n16

Veteran - Blue Bible Dude
Jan 13, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟25,010.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well I want wings more than I want anything I could pray for, however it seems like too childish a notion to act upon.

Yes i want wings :)

...and said, "Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 18:3

haha ;)

(obv not the original meaning of the verse)

Reactions: heron
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Job 39:13
The wings of the ostrich flap joyfully, but they cannot compare with the pinions and feathers of the stork

(What would Confucius say?)

Psalm 55:6
I said, "Oh, that I had the wings of a dove! I would fly away and be at rest.

Re 12:14
The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the desert, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time.

Upvote 0