God can save anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I still battle same-sex attraction
I'm sure when she opens her eye's. When she meet the woman of her dreams and falls in love. Since she's battling what she is. A lesbian.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,670.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

MennoSota

Sola Gratia
Dec 11, 2015
US
✟22,574.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
In another thread, God gave up on 50 or so gay people and let them perish.

I question the comment about God's 'relentless' call of mercy and grace.
God allows sinners to kill sinners. It happened with Cain and Abel, it happened in Orlando, it has happened throughout history. God is not obligated to save sinners. He would have been just in letting this young lady remain unpardoned for her sin. But, God was merciful and gracious to her. When you read her story, she emphasizes that point over and over again. It's a great story of undeserved mercy and grace.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,453.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
MOD HAT

This thread is closed for staff review.

Edit:

This thread is staying closed. As a reminder, the
News & Current Events Forum Statement of Purpose includes this:

Articles related to homosexuality or gay issues/events may not be discussed in News & Current Events. Homosexuality may only be discussed, without promotion, in our Congregation forums. Homosexuality may also be discussed in the Recovery and Ask a Chaplain forums solely for the purpose of seeking support with struggles overcoming same-sex attractions, and homosexual issues. Political, legal, historical and civil rights issues related to gay rights may be discussed in American Politics but may not be directed toward the morality of homosexuality or same-sex marriage.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.