✟21,564.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Father,

Please recover all the time lost the past 8 years taken from me because of my illness. I was a burden on my family and everyone around me. I was angry, hurt and torn apart because of what happened. Help me to start working out and go back to karate. My life is miserable Christ.

Please recover all my anime, manga, video games, music and art supplies, movies, records, cds, books and all I lost because I got sick to pay bills.

Father, I'm not innocent. I'm guilty of having been trolling on the internet for the past many years, and when I got conned by that bad man and got sick and couldn't get out of that horrible experience, it was hard for me to get out of that garbage hole I was in. I need your help.

Please restore and fix things between Jenna and I, help give me back my health and my joy and all the enemy has taken from me.

Get rid of my debts, tickets and police trouble I have been dealing with God because of my illness. What I have done in secret father, I reaped and didn't know what I did was bad. I'm sorry for being weak and not strong Christ. I'm not worthy of being a strong leader or character for you father. I've always been picked on, bullied and harassed all my life. Please help forgive me and give me strength and make all these wicked attacks against me to go away. Please cleanse and forgive me Christ, in Jesus name, amen.