✟15,413.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
Hi,

Firstly, please disregard this post if you're not familiar with the teachings of these two people.

I've been following them both for over a year now and whilst I've been blessed by their words, I've also spotted two trends which I find hard to reconcile.

Glynda often makes comments about what she sees as America's soon-coming doom and how believers have to be careful to be found fully committed to Christ to escape such judgements. Kat however, often speaks about how America is about to be restored and is about to enter a season of greatness.

Is at least one of them wrong or are they each seeing a different timeframe? Kat claims to have been shown things for the next few hundred years, and says the end times aren't with us yet as the church isn't strong enough to go through them.

Your thoughts please?!

Thanks,

Andy

DawnStar

Pragmatist
Nov 27, 2014
✟30,314.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
They are both targeting two different audiences. Glynda is targeting those who eagerly yearn for the end-time. Kat is targeting those who do not believe that time is coming anytime soon. Either way they are just telling their prospective audiences what they want to hear and getting donations for it.

Upvote 0