Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
Did God cause the global crisis to fulfill prophecy??

Returning Home
Sunday, March 1, 2009
By: Howard Flower
Economic Crisis Prompts Israelis Abroad to Look Again to Zion

"The last few weeks have been crazy," says Tali Naveh who heads New York's Israel House, a non-profit which gives assistance to Israelis in the US wishing to immigrate back home. "The phone has been ringing off the hook, and not just here, in all of out 10 centers on North America. People here have had their American dream shattered."
Many Israelis living in the United States have approached the Israeli consulates in North America recently, urgently asking for their help in getting back to Israel.

According to reports, some Israelis who have lost their money in the financial crisis sweeping through the US have been requesting help from the local Israeli organizations to pay for a plane ticket back to Israel.
The silver lining: The global financial crisis seems to have one favorable effect as far as Israel is concerned. Thousands of Israelis who have been living abroad for the past few years are moving back to their homeland.

http://www.icejusa.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=9233

BobW188

Growling Maverick
Jul 19, 2008
Southern Minnesota
✟10,103.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I don't know that he caused it so much as stood by and let it happen. As He has before, as He will again. Many of us saw this coming for years. Us humans: we don't think we need God to prosper or to fall. In the latter case, we're right. We do it all too well on our own.

Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others

Returning Home
Sunday, March 1, 2009

"The last few weeks have been crazy," says Tali Naveh who heads New York's Israel House, a non-profit which gives assistance to Israelis in the US wishing to immigrate back home. "The phone has been ringing off the hook, and not just here, in all of out 10 centers on North America. People here have had their American dream shattered."
Many Israelis living in the United States have approached the Israeli consulates in North America recently, urgently asking for their help in getting back to Israel.

According to reports, some Israelis who have lost their money in the financial crisis sweeping through the US have been requesting help from the local Israeli organizations to pay for a plane ticket back to Israel.
The silver lining: The global financial crisis seems to have one favorable effect as far as Israel is concerned. Thousands of Israelis who have been living abroad for the past few years are moving back to their homeland.

http://www.icejusa.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=9233

So this current Crisis in the ( CURRENT NEWS ) also would fit in other forums.

But since this is CURRENT NEWS it also fits here very well.

:doh::doh::prayer:

In the last days, Jerusalem would be a burden to the entire world.
Zech 12:2-3 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about... And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces.
Turn on your TV and watch the news. What nation and what city would you most likely expect to see? Israel and Jerusalem! Today, Jerusalem is a burden that causes trembling for all the nations just as God foretold. What makes this prophecy even more remarkable is that when the prophet Zechariah spoke these words around 520BC, Jerusalem lay in ruins. But God said it would become the focus of the world's attention! Today, Israel has 0.01% of the worlds population, yet 33% of the United Nations resolutions have been passed concerning her!

7. In the end, all nations shall come against Israel.
Zech 14:2 I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped.
Apart from the USA, Israel has few allies. In a recent conference on racism in South Africa, the Israeli and United States delegates were forced to walk out as the other participating nations vented their anger towards Israel and tried to declare it a racist state. One day, the Bible predicts, she will have no allies, and all nations shall be gathered against her. The TV news will show you that we are on the road towards that battle. But if the odds seem a little uneven, please read the next prophecy that the Bible predicts...

8. God Himself, Jesus Christ, will return and fight for Israel against the attacking nations.
Zech 14:3-4 Then the LORD will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights in the day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.
You may have heard of this battle to come. It's called the battle of Armageddon because of the location where the nations assemble themselves before attacking. The book of Revelation puts it like this...
Rev 16:14-16 They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty... Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.
Revelation also prophecies the return of Jesus Christ on this day saying...
Rev 19:11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war.

9. The nation of Israel will finally recognize that Jesus was their Messiah, whom they crucified!
Zech 12:9-10 On that day I will set out to destroy all the nations that attack Jerusalem. And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.
What a day that will be! Even though the Bible predicted that the Messiah would die, and have His feet and hands pierced, the nation of Israel has, for the last 2000 years, hardened their heart and not believed that Jesus was their Messiah. At the time of the end, they will again look to the one whom they pierced and oh how great the mourning and sadness will be on that day for what they did! Yet Jesus will pour out His grace upon Israel!

10. God will judge the nations depending upon their treatment of the Jewish people.
Joel 1:1-2 In those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will enter into judgment against them concerning my inheritance, my people Israel, for they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.
Today we live in an age where we hear all the time about a 'Middle-East peace process'. It essentially comes down to 'Israel give up more of your land and we won't send as many suicide bombers into your cities...' It seems everyone wants a slice of Jerusalem for themselves. For this, and the world's repeated and continual abysmal treatment of the Jewish people, the judgment of God will come.

These prophecies are not vague like Nostradamus or modern day 'so-called' psychics. They are detailed and specific in their application. Time and space does not permit us to go into the many other prophecies concerning the nation of Israel. Yet such things as a false peace, the rebuilding of the third Jewish temple, and a coming great persecution of the Jewish people under a world leader have all been prophesied. It will all take place because God has said it.

Upvote 0

praying

Snazzy Title Goes Here
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2004
New Jersey
✟86,040.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others

The discussion topic is the Global economic condition and how it is effecting Israel in the news. The commentary pieces loaded with fats are a supplement to this discussion :confused::doh: What is the problem :confused:

I know you dont like the facts I post in my many threads but the truth is not always readily accepted. I forgive you.:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

praying

Snazzy Title Goes Here
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2004
New Jersey
✟86,040.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
The discussion topic is the Global economic condition and how it is effecting Israel in the news. The commentary pieces loaded with fats are a supplement to this discussion :confused::doh: What is the problem :confused:

I know you dont like the facts I post in my many threads but the truth is not always readily accepted. I forgive you.:prayer:

LOL...you forgive me...LOL

At any rate there is no problem for me but the reality is the thread belongs in Politics, not in News and Current Events no matter how many "fats" it is loaded with.

Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
Nailed it on the head there....

Yep and here they are agaon for ya.

Originally Posted by Carey

Returning Home
Sunday, March 1, 2009

http://www.icejusa.org/site/News2?pa...rticle&id=9233

Zech 12:2-3 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about... And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces.
Turn on your TV and watch the news. What nation and what city would you most likely expect to see? Israel and Jerusalem! Today, Jerusalem is a burden that causes trembling for all the nations just as God foretold. What makes this prophecy even more remarkable is that when the prophet Zechariah spoke these words around 520BC, Jerusalem lay in ruins. But God said it would become the focus of the world's attention! Today, Israel has 0.01% of the worlds population, yet 33% of the United Nations resolutions have been passed concerning her!

Zech 14:2 I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped.
Apart from the USA, Israel has few allies. In a recent conference on racism in South Africa, the Israeli and United States delegates were forced to walk out as the other participating nations vented their anger towards Israel and tried to declare it a racist state. One day, the Bible predicts, she will have no allies, and all nations shall be gathered against her. The TV news will show you that we are on the road towards that battle. But if the odds seem a little uneven, please read the next prophecy that the Bible predicts...

8. God Himself, Jesus Christ, will return and fight for Israel against the attacking nations.
Zech 14:3-4 Then the LORD will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights in the day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.
You may have heard of this battle to come. It's called the battle of Armageddon because of the location where the nations assemble themselves before attacking. The book of Revelation puts it like this...
Rev 16:14-16 They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty... Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.
Rev 19:11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war.

9. The nation of Israel will finally recognize that Jesus was their Messiah, whom they crucified!
Zech 12:9-10 On that day I will set out to destroy all the nations that attack Jerusalem. And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.
What a day that will be! Even though the Bible predicted that the Messiah would die, and have His feet and hands pierced, the nation of Israel has, for the last 2000 years, hardened their heart and not believed that Jesus was their Messiah. At the time of the end, they will again look to the one whom they pierced and oh how great the mourning and sadness will be on that day for what they did! Yet Jesus will pour out His grace upon Israel!

10. God will judge the nations depending upon their treatment of the Jewish people.
Joel 1:1-2 In those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will enter into judgment against them concerning my inheritance, my people Israel, for they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.
Today we live in an age where we hear all the time about a 'Middle-East peace process'. It essentially comes down to 'Israel give up more of your land and we won't send as many suicide bombers into your cities...' It seems everyone wants a slice of Jerusalem for themselves. For this, and the world's repeated and continual abysmal treatment of the Jewish people, the judgment of God will come.

These prophecies are not vague like Nostradamus or modern day 'so-called' psychics. They are detailed and specific in their application. Time and space does not permit us to go into the many other prophecies concerning the nation of Israel. Yet such things as a false peace, the rebuilding of the third Jewish temple, and a coming great persecution of the Jewish people under a world leader have all been prophesied. It will all take place because God has said it.

Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
LOL...you forgive me...LOL

At any rate there is no problem for me but the reality is the thread belongs in Politics, not in News and Current Events no matter how many "fats" it is loaded with.

Yes I even forgive you for calling a black man " nuts " I really admire for the facts he presented and his views in my other thread http://www.christianforums.com/showthread.php?t=7348127&page=11

I guess you call people you don't agree with nuts even when they presnt facts :confused:

And I wont call you nuts but this thread belongs here because it is current news.:doh:

Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
Yep and here they are agaon for ya.

Originally Posted by Carey

Returning Home
Sunday, March 1, 2009

http://www.icejusa.org/site/News2?pa...rticle&id=9233

Overwhelming facts eh??:wave:

Upvote 0
C

Chazemataz

Haha, anything to blame something other than the greedy fatcats responsible for this in the first place.
Anything bad happen in the world? It's not the people responsible, it's a mysterious being we know little about other than what a few holy books tell us about Him.

Don't get me wrong, I beleive in God, but not enough to abandon all semblence of logic and knowledge and blame everything bad or good that ever happens on Him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ArnautDaniel

Veteran
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
✟14,653.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Haha, anything to blame something other than the greedy fatcats responsible for this in the first place.
Anything bad happen in the world? It's not the people responsible, it's a mysterious being we know little about other than what a few holy books tell us about Him.

Don't get me wrong, I beleive in God, but not enough to abandon all semblence of logic and knowledge and blame everything bad or good that ever happens on Him.

Some people are more concerned that the "liberals" must be "wrong", than they are concerned to get to the root of the problem.

Any opportunity to prove "them" "wrong".....

Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
That is Alex Jones; he is a wacko.

Oh my Lord, politicians are corrupt? Who knew?

If a wacko tells me my business partners are plotting with martians to cut me out of a deal. And he has a video of their meeting.

I know they are not martians but I am watching the whole video.

Only a fool would'nt even if it was a wacko who gave it to me to watch.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.