Give us coffee (19)

virtualgirl

Jul 27, 2007
✟39,001.00
Folks on CF call me Veeg. I was being called several different configurations of virtualgirl, but Veeg seemed to be the final outcome.

I'm doing fairly well. We had a lot of company in town because of the funeral for Grandma and Thanksgiving the day after, but it's nice to settle back into our routine and begin getting ready for Christmas. I'm looking forward to doing some baking with the kids.

Do you have any special plans for Christmas?

Upvote 0

One day at a time

Always in a state of change.....
Apr 26, 2009
sitting in my recliner--I'm sure!
✟73,355.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We are having Christmas on the eve's eve....since two of my daughters are married and they are going to the in laws for Christmas....so it will be a bit different this year for sure!

I, too, need to get to all my baking.....I'm gathering supplies so I will be ready...maybe this next week....I have tons of things that have to be made.....otherwise my kids think that it's not Christmas!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

One day at a time

Always in a state of change.....
Apr 26, 2009
sitting in my recliner--I'm sure!
✟73,355.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Missing sipping coffee with all my friends here.....we should have a get together sometime and put on a pot of coffee. I made a ton of Christmas goodies (most with chocolate)....I could bring them and share!!
8_2_99.gif

Reactions: virtualgirl
Upvote 0

virtualgirl

Jul 27, 2007
✟39,001.00
Missing sipping coffee with all my friends here.....we should have a get together sometime and put on a pot of coffee. I made a ton of Christmas goodies (most with chocolate)....I could bring them and share!!
8_2_99.gif

We should have a Christmas party. We could all bring a goodie and a white elephant gift.

I will bring homemade Reese's candies. My white elephant gift is a cheesy Mr. and Mrs. Clause sugar and creamer set. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.