Dec 29, 2004
✟171,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Those kinds of antics are not unusual to see in a hospital. I just worked two twelve hour shifts and witnessed worse things than that in the past two days. You would not believe what some patients (and their families) get up to, especially when they discover they aren't going to get narcotics just because they demand them, or seeing alcoholics and drug addicts deal with the immediate consequences of their actions.

Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

bill5

Jul 30, 2011
✟63,199.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Well if you can transmit demons via the Internet, one would think that the devil would start sending them to every Christian forum out there.
I've long been convinced cell phones were the work of the Devil anyway. Ever see people tapping away obsessed with their little text messages/etc? Demonic possession if I ever saw it.

Upvote 0

Blondepudding

Who Sprinkled You With Grumpy Dust?
Dec 26, 2015
Here and now
✟19,720.00
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
Married
diable4.gif
I knew I should avoid using that coupon for the new Android.
This must be the pocket Ouja.

Upvote 0

Blondepudding

Who Sprinkled You With Grumpy Dust?
Dec 26, 2015
Here and now
✟19,720.00
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
Married
I've long been convinced cell phones were the work of the Devil anyway. Ever see people tapping away obsessed with their little text messages/etc? Demonic possession if I ever saw it.
^_^
I've finished shopping and gotten in the car only to look up and watch people walk into traffic because they're using their phone and not paying attention. Some people I've seen look like their phone is an added appendage.They can't go anywhere without it.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jacknife

Theophobic troll
Oct 22, 2014
✟171,314.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Do they still make them? Cause I've seen them in movies & stuff but never irl.
Yes to be more accurate you might search for "Spirit boards" Oujia is just a type of spirit board but with the internet you could purchase them if you so desire.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Butterfly99

Getting ready for spring break. Cya!
Oct 28, 2015
DC area
✟15,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes to be more accurate you might search for "Spirit boards" Oujia is just a type of spirit board but with the internet you could purchase them if you so desire.

Oh, OK. Is there any game to it? Cause it looks really boring from what they show of it in movies & I've always wondered if there's like an objective or something. Like with most board games there's rules & winners & stuff.

Upvote 0

jacknife

Theophobic troll
Oct 22, 2014
✟171,314.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Oh, OK. Is there any game to it? Cause it looks really boring from what they show of it in movies & I've always wondered if there's like an objective or something. Like with most board games there's rules & winners & stuff.
The whole making it spell out things to make it seem like you are talking to the dead is basically it I'm afraid.

Upvote 0

Butterfly99

Getting ready for spring break. Cya!
Oct 28, 2015
DC area
✟15,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The whole making it spell out things to make it seem like you are talking to the dead is basically it I'm afraid.

That's so lame. That's prolly why it's not something that many ppl spend money buying anymore.

Reactions: Cimorene
Upvote 0