Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Not how I would describe her testimony. She states that Martin tried to lose Zimmerman has he neared his house (what near means we don't know.) The racist comment comes in the context of his reporting that he is still being followed.

"He said, 'Why are you following me for?' And I heard a hard-breathing man say, 'What you doing around here?'"

The fact Zimmerman is breathing hard indicates he is the one pursuing.

Go back and view her testimony, I am sure it is available on youtube.

I watched the entire trial and studied the practices of the special prosecutor, and the whole case from start to finish.

Every single iota of evidence, presented by eye witnesses, people who lived in the complex, the prosecutions own witnesses and the expert pathologist, all supported Zimmerman's story.

Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Interesting choice for this thread. That's Ted DiBiase. Former professional wrestler now among other things an ordained minister.
As is Tully Blanchard.
I didn't think someone would catch that ;)

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think the problem was he was over-charged. They should have gone for manslaughter rather than murder.
The real problem is George Zimmerman. Even if one believes he was the victim of media lynching, it is time to man up and move on, which he appears incapable of doing. He was already a train wreck waiting to happen. Now he is simply a train wreck.

Upvote 0

Four Angels Standing

2Peter 1:21 Cry Out For Wisdom Grace Heals
Apr 18, 2016
Dallas
✟11,005.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I didn't think someone would catch that ;)
I was an assistant back in the day for a free lance sports photographer. He covered the WWF quite frequently. I met all the big name entertainers back then.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
LOL. Shall we lay odds?
Given his track record, he will make news somehow some way. Tax problems are one of the likely ways, along with domestic violence, etc. I'd predict a bankruptcy is in his future.

Upvote 0