United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Also complicated with past child abuse?

I think he had a history of issues with his temper in general...I vaguely remember something about a road rage incident.

While I feel the jury made the right call in his case (in accordance with the way the law was written), I think he showed extremely poor judgment in that even (along with other questionable events he was involved with)

Reactions: seashale76
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,462.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The guy was guilty until proven innocent, engineered by a narrative set in stone by the media, just like Darren Wilson and the "Gentle Giant". NBC admitted to cutting and splicing the 911 tape in order to make Zimmerman out to be a racist vigilante. The photos of Zimmerman's bashed and bloody head were deemed counter to the narrative, so they were left out of the story.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟367,462.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
The guy was guilty until proven innocent, engineered by a narrative set in stone by the media, just like Darren Wilson and the "Gentle Giant". NBC admitted to cutting and splicing the 911 tape in order to make Zimmerman out to be a racist vigilante. The photos of Zimmerman's bashed and bloody head were deemed counter to the narrative, so they were left out of the story.

Yes. His activities and actions since that incident have clearly shown him to be a respectable, honourable citizen of sound judgement and capable at maintaining happy and healthy interpersonal relationships.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
aren't those guns $500 new? who would pay $5000 for a used one?
tulc(is just curious)
Sadly, If George Zimmerman wasn't part Mexican. I know someone that would be interested in buying the gun. Because that gun was used to shot a black person.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟367,462.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Okay now we're shifting goal posts.

Bu-bye
Wow. No attempt at anything; Can't even explain how I'm shifting goal posts. Okay well.
I'm sorry I chased you away with my comment about zimmerman's character (which, as far as I'm concerned, speaks pretty clearly to the content of the OP)

Upvote 0