Genesis & Evolution (moved)

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
You raised some good questions. I have a lot I could say here, but will try and be brief.
I do not believe that the Holy Spirit causes a miracle by which we are no longer human and subject to error. Obviously, I do not believe the biblical writers were inerrant. In fact, I idol out the Bible, making the Bible perhaps even bigger than God. I don't believe there are any rivals to God, and so I am not about to attribute inerrancy to a mere book, as that would make it equal to God, who alone is all-knowing.

Try to explain How ancient men (who you suppose wrote Genesis) knew:

That we live in a multiverse composed of at least 3 Heavens? Gen 1:8 Gen 2:4
That the beginning of our Heaven/Universe was on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4
That the first Stars did NOT light up until the 4th Day. Gen 1:16

***The passages you cite above do not necessarily claim that the Bible is inerrant. Certainly one can claim that certain teachings we should take seriously, yet honor the fact they may contain errors.

I disagree since I believe God brought His Holy Word down through the ages and that it teaches us everything Truthfully in accord with every discovery of mankind. My God is an Awesome God. His name is Jesus.

***Claims the Bible makes about "scripture" are vague, simply because there is no specification is to what is scripture and what not. Nothing like the canon, our Bible came along until much, much later. Choosing what books are to be canon often involved highly arbitrary decisions on the part of the church fathers. That's why we have two Bibles, Protestant and Catholic, or Septuagint and Hebrew. Is the apocraphy canon or not? Greek speaking Jews, yes. Catholic church, yes. Protestantism, initially yes then no, all heretical. Do James and Ester belong in the Bible? Luther said that Ester should be thrown in the Danube, and that James was a "straw epistle", which, in his translation of the Bible, he relegated to a section separate from the rest.

God did this as part of His perfect plan to fill Heaven only with those who believe in Him by FAITH since there are so many religious views, NO one could believe all of them. In these last days, because knowledge has increased, God's secrets are currently being discovered by Science. Here's a really good one: https://www.newscientist.com/articl...s-could-be-first-glimpse-of-another-universe/

***I consider much of the OT a false revelation or account of what not to believe. A question, for example, was asked in this forum why the OT permits slavery. My answer is that the OT was composed by writers in a semi-literate basically barbarian society. At the top, was a warrior god, YHWH, who was the fascist of all fascists, given to cruel, sadistic punishments. Now, I believe God is a God of love. Hence, I do not consider these OT accounts valid at all. Incidentally, my position here represents the early Christian gnostic movement, which the church violently put down.

Hope this answers your questions.

It does since YHWH is the name of the ONLY God ever formed or that ever will be formed. It's the name of the ONLY Saviour of the World. His name is Jesus, no matter how many names you call Him. How long have been so anti Christ?

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Try to explain How ancient men (who you suppose wrote Genesis) knew:

That we live in a multiverse composed of at least 3 Heavens? Gen 1:8 Gen 2:4

Gen 1 and 2 do not describe a multiverse.

The heavens where the birds fly is identified on day 5
The heavens where the sun and moon are placed is mentioned on day 4
And of course Paul talks about the 3rd heaven - where the throne of God is. A specific place within this one universe for in Rev 21 it "The city of God comes down out of heaven" to planet earth.

That is not a multiverse.

Upvote 0

Hoghead1

Oct 27, 2015
✟8,968.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Aman, I am well aware there is a very narrow-minded, anti-intellectual branch of the church that automatically assumes the minute one dares challenge any of their teaching, one is a hater of Christ, unbeliever, lacking in faith, bound for eternal damnation, etc. I try and stay as far away from this approach as I can. I find it has lead to nothing but intolerance, persecution, tyranny, ignorance, and a general lack of creativity, to paraphrase what some of the founding fathers of our country had to say on the topic.
I found your interpretation of Genesis to be largely in the allegorical school. As I said before, I reject this approach, as I agree with the Reformers that it corrupts Scripture into a nose of wax you can twist any way you want. Down through the ages, the reshot has been all sorts of wild, conflicting interpretations of Genesis, from claiming it is actually a story of evolution, to its a story about a whole society of individuals with supernatural powers, to it's really an account of why Adam had two wives. Lilith, wife 1 (woman in Gen. 1), like to ride on top of Adam when they had intercourse. Adam did not like this and neither did God, since the woman should be submissive to the man. God gave Adam a second wife, Eve, who at least remained underneath during sex. Lilith went off, became a witch that disturbs children, so that, during the Middle Ages, many Christians and Jews had signs on their cribs, saying, "God deliver us from Lilith." On and on it goes. Just when you think you have seen them all, someone lands another lulu on Genesis. When I read your and others here, I just smile and file away your response as another example to add to my rogue's gallery of wild, weird, and phantastical interpretations.

I brought up the point about the gnostics because many do not realize there was no early church, just many communities in bitter conflict. A major battle was between the orthodox and the gnostics. Each had gospels that give a radically different account of Christ and his relationship to the OT God. Without going into detail, they were as different as night and day. There is no objective way we can say which was the correct and inerrant one. Given the history of such bitter conflicts, the safe bet is that both sides presented highly biased accounts and that neither side is inerrant.

It's easy for you and others to say you believe in YHWH and Christ and leave it go at that. But, in reality, it is not so simple. The OT God is definitely the God of the YHWH fascist cult, and in no way loving or merciful. Indeed, the alleged brutality of the OT God have completely alienated many from the Bible. So, it is a serious that needs to be addresed.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Do you deny the following?

2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration (God breathed) of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2Pe 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

If men authored the Bible, it would contain errors since it was written long before Science, but if God is the Author, Scripture is inerrant except to unbelievers. Amen?

That is true.

And in 2Peter 1:19-21 Peter makes that statement in triplicate - God is the author and the text is not up for grabs.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Yes, that is precisely the problem you would have, assuming God authored the text. That's why I totally reject the notion that the scribes were purely passive and wrote just what was dictated to them by God. Scripture may well be divine, but it is stamped all over with human footprints.

then you need to read 2Peter 1:19-21 with attention to detail.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Gen 1 and 2 do not describe a multiverse.

Adam's kosmos was protected from the water it was placed into, by the solid firmament which surrounded it. This is clear because water was above and below Adam's firmament. Gen 1:7 God called this first firmament "heaven" Gen 1:8 which He made on the 2nd Day.

On the 3rd Day, the SAME Day Adam's Earth was made (Day 3-Gen 1:10) God made other HeavenS. (plural) One heaven, made on the 2nd Day plus other heavenS, made on the 3rd Day, Gen 2:4 makes a Multiverse according to Genesis. Amen?

Bob:>>The heavens where the birds fly is identified on day 5

Which heaven? Was it Adam's which was made the 2nd Day. Gen 1:6-8 OR was it the present heaven, which will be burned? OR was it the 3rd Heaven of ll Cor 12:2? Was it where Jesus has gone to prepare a place for us? Please identify which heaven since birds fly in all of them.

Bob:>>The heavens where the sun and moon are placed is mentioned on day 4

The heaven you are speaking of is the present 2nd heaven, our Cosmos.

Bob:>>And of course Paul talks about the 3rd heaven - where the throne of God is. A specific place within this one universe for in Rev 21 it "The city of God comes down out of heaven" to planet earth.

Not quite since Rev 21 speaks of the 3rd Heaven, the NEW Heaven and Earth where the streets are Gold and the Gates of New Jerusalem are made of One Pearl each. It's where one city is 1500 miles square, including 1500 miles tall. It's a great mountain which would cover half of the United States but it will NOT come to our Earth, since ll Peter 3:10 tells us of the total destruction of our Cosmos, where we Crucified Jesus.

Bob:>>That is not a multiverse.

Amen, not when the New Heaven is complete, since the first Heaven was totally destroyed in the Flood. ll Peter 3:6 The present second Heaven will be burned. ll Peter 3:10 When both of these universes have been totally destroyed, there will be but ONE Heaven, where Christians will live forever with Jesus. Amen?

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Adam's kosmos was protected from the water it was placed into, by the solid firmament which surrounded it. This is clear because water was above and below Adam's firmament. Gen 1:7 God called this first firmament "heaven" Gen 1:8 which He made on the 2nd Day.

God's Genesis 1 cosmos included the earth - and on the earth - the fish were in the seas according to Genesis 1.

20 Then God said, “Let the waters teem with swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth in the open expanse of the heavens.” 21 God created the great sea monsters and every living creature that moves, with which the waters swarmed after their kind, and every winged bird after its kind; and God saw that it was good. 22 God blessed them, saying, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth.” 23 There was evening and there was morning, the fifth day.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

On the 3rd Day, the SAME Day Adam's Earth was made (Day 3-Gen 1:10) God made other HeavenS. (plural) One heaven, made on the 2nd Day plus other heavenS, made on the 3rd Day, Gen 2:4 makes a Multiverse according to Genesis. Amen?

Bob:>>The heavens where the birds fly is identified on day 5

Which heaven? Was it Adam's which was made the 2nd Day. Gen 1:6-8 OR was it the present heaven, which will be burned? OR was it the 3rd Heaven of ll Cor 12:2? Was it where Jesus has gone to prepare a place for us? Please identify which heaven since birds fly in all of them.

Bob:>>The heavens where the sun and moon are placed is mentioned on day 4

The heaven you are speaking of is the present 2nd heaven, our Cosmos.

Bob:>>And of course Paul talks about the 3rd heaven - where the throne of God is. A specific place within this one universe for in Rev 21 it "The city of God comes down out of heaven" to planet earth.

Not quite since Rev 21 speaks of the 3rd Heaven, the NEW Heaven and Earth where the streets are Gold and the Gates of New Jerusalem are made of One Pearl each. It's where one city is 1500 miles square, including 1500 miles tall. It's a great mountain which would cover half of the United States but it will NOT come to our Earth, since ll Peter 3:10 tells us of the total destruction of our Cosmos, where we Crucified Jesus.

Bob:>>That is not a multiverse.

Amen, not when the New Heaven is complete, since the first Heaven was totally destroyed in the Flood. ll Peter 3:6 The present second Heaven will be burned. ll Peter 3:10 When both of these universes have been totally destroyed, there will be but ONE Heaven, where Christians will live forever with Jesus. Amen?

2 Peter 3:6 does not say "the first heavens were destroyed by the flood" or anything like it.

2 Peter 3
5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
God's Genesis 1 cosmos included the earth - and on the earth - the fish were in the seas according to Genesis 1.

My Paraphrase: BEFORE the first Day, God created the heaven (air) and the earth (ground) and the ground was without form (dust) and empty and darkness (death) was upon the face of the deep (water) which came forth from the heaven (air). From these three creation elements, Jesus will take some of this matter and inflate it, thus causing the Big Bang on the 3rd Day Gen 2:4 and our heaven/universe comes into being. The 5th Day will not begin until some 9 Billion years later and the narrative includes Adam's Earth and the present Earth.

Genesis chapter one is the entire HISTORY of the first 6 Days or Ages, which continue today. We live today at Gen 1:27 since God is STILL creating Adam (Heb-mankind) in His Image, which is in Christ Spiritually. We will NOT advance to the Prophecy of Gen 1:28-31 until AFTER Jesus returns at Armageddon.

Bob:>>20 Then God said, “Let the waters teem with swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth in the open expanse of the heavens.” 21 God created the great sea monsters and every living creature that moves, with which the waters swarmed after Their kind, and every winged bird after its (His) kind; and God saw that it was good. 22 God blessed them, saying, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth.” 23 There was evening and there was morning, the fifth day.

Amen. On the 5th Day, God created and brought forth, from water, "EVERY LIVING CREATURE THAT MOVETH", including the sons of God (prehistoric people) who moved.

I cannot agree with your version of Scripture since it eliminates "HIS" kind, which are the kinds Jesus made with His own Hands. I use the KJV because it is not altered. Amen?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
2 Peter 3:6 does not say "the first heavens were destroyed by the flood" or anything like it.

2 Peter 3
5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

Sure it does. Notice that the verse is speaking of the world that THEN WAS, being overflowed with water, perished (Greek-destroyed totally).

Then the narrative continues NOT about Adam's Earth, but the present Earth.

2Pe 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, WHICH ARE NOW, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire ...

Adam's Earth is GONE never to rise again:

Isa 24:19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved,

Gen 6:13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before Me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

Gen 9:11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

I have more Scripture which confirms that Adam's Earth is NOT our Earth. Adam's Earth dissolved in Lake Van, Turkey some 11k years ago, releasing the Ark into our world thus bringing Human Intelligence, which is like God's Gen 3:22 to our Planet of the common ancestor of Apes. This completely REFUTES (proves wrong) the False Theory of Evolution because the all knowing Evolutionists (by rejecting God's Truth in Genesis) forgot about the Flood. ll Peter 3:3-7

This makes the False ToE the biggest satanic Lie in the history of human civilization. Amen?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The same earth created in Gen 1 - and flooded in Gen 7 - that destroys only life on land - not life in the sea.

Continues on to this very day - and will be destroyed by fire in Rev 20-21.

Hence when Moses describes Eden - writing long AFTER the flood- he identifies STILL EXISTING - landmarks like the Euphrates river.

The earth that God creates in Gen 1 is still here - But not in its pristine form - having been flooded by water. (Among other things)

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
My Paraphrase: BEFORE the first Day, God created the heaven (air) and the earth (ground) and the ground was without form (dust) and empty and darkness (death) was upon the face of the deep (water) which came forth from the heaven (air). From these three creation elements, Jesus will take some of this matter and inflate it, thus causing the Big Bang on the 3rd Day Gen 2:4

Nothing in Gen 2:4 says "the third day".

Gen 1 deals with planet earth events.
Gen 2 deals with Eden events.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
The same earth created in Gen 1 - and flooded in Gen 7 - that destroys only life on land - not life in the sea.

Adam's entire Heaven/firmament was totally destroyed in the Flood. In the last days the Scoffers will NOT believe the following:

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying, Where is the promise of His coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the Word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6 Whereby the world (
Greek-Kosmos) that THEN WAS, being overflowed with water, perished: (Greek-destroyed totally) 7 But the heavens and the earth, WHICH ARE NOW, by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Are you a Scoffer of the last days or are you willingly ignorant of the above?

***Continues on to this very day - and will be destroyed by fire in Rev 20-21.

Hence when Moses describes Eden - writing long AFTER the flood- he identifies STILL EXISTING - landmarks like the Euphrates river.

What if Noah named the Euphrates river on Planet Earth AFTER the Euphrates river, which was one of the four rivers which watered Adam's entire Earth? In order for the Euphrates river to be the same as on Adam's Earth, it MUST be one of the four rivers which came from the one river which ran out of the Garden of Eden. Gen 2:10 There is NO such river which waters our entire Planet. Amen?

***The earth that God creates in Gen 1 is still here - But not in its pristine form - having been flooded by water. (Among other things)

Where did the water go? IF you know anything about water you would know that if it dries up from the land, it will stay in the clouds, then back on the land. The only place the 30k feet of water it could go is into space and it's not there. Scripture shows that an Olive Tree germinated in the mud of a flooded Earth, grew into a tree, put forth limbs and an olive leaf was pluckt off by the Dove and taken back to Noah's Ark in only SEVEN 24 hour days. Gen 8:10

With you understanding, tell us HOW the Olive seed grew leaves in just 7 days or admit that you might just not understand the story of Noah's flood. Amen?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

Amen, since God hid His Truth from unbelievers. 1Co 2:14 Here is the answer:

Gen 2:4These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

The first Earth was made on the 3rd Day as this verse confirms:

Gen 1:10 And God called the dry land Earth;

See? Gen 2:4 is speaking of the day that the LORD God made the earth, the third Day. Amen?

***Gen 1 deals with planet earth events.

Amen...and Adam's Earth and the New Earth in the 3rd Heaven, since Gen 1 is the entire HISTORY of God's Creation including events which will NOT happen until Jesus returns to his Earth for He MUST fulfill the Prophecy of Gen 1:28-31.

***Gen 2 deals with Eden events.

Amen, and it clearly shows us that Adam, the first Human, was formed of the dust of the ground on the THIRD Day BEFORE the plants, herbs and trees GREW on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4-7 Amen?

Gen 2:1-3 tells us of the Future Seventh Day, the Great Sabbath, when God will rest from ALL of His work of creating. He doesn't rest for just a day, but for the Seventh Day, which has NO evening and therefore NO end. The 7th Day is Eternity. Amen?

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Aman777 said:
My Paraphrase: BEFORE the first Day, God created the heaven (air) and the earth (ground) and the ground was without form (dust) and empty and darkness (death) was upon the face of the deep (water) which came forth from the heaven (air). From these three creation elements, Jesus will take some of this matter and inflate it, thus causing the Big Bang on the 3rd Day Gen 2:4

Gen 1 deals with planet earth events.
Gen 2 deals with Eden events.

Amen, since God hid His Truth from unbelievers. 1Co 2:14 Here is the answer:

Gen 2:4These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

The first Earth was made on the 3rd Day as this verse confirms:

Gen 1:10 And God called the dry land Earth;

No such confirmation is found in Gen 1:10 regarding planet earth made on the third day - the seas that are on planet earth are contrasted to 'dry land' which are also on planet earth.

9 Then God said, “Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear”; and it was so. 10 And God called the dry land Earth, and the gathering together of the waters He called Seas. And God saw that it was good.

in Christ,

Bob

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
No such confirmation is found in Gen 1:10 regarding planet earth made on the third day - the seas that are on planet earth are contrasted to 'dry land' which are also on planet earth.

9 Then God said, “Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear”; and it was so. 10 And God called the dry land Earth, and the gathering together of the waters He called Seas. And God saw that it was good.

in Christ,

Bob

The confirmation of Adam's Earth, which was "clean dissolved" Isa 24:19 in the Flood, was made on the 3rd Day. Adam's firmament, which God called Heaven was made on the 2nd Day and placed in the midst or middle of the water:

Gen 1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

The firmament or solid boundary of Adam's world protected it from the water into which it was placed. Water completely surrounded Adam's firmament as shown below:

Gen 1:7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

If you know anything about water, you should know that IF water was above the solid firmament and below the solid firmament, Adam's world was totally surrounded by water. It''s the way water works.

Gen 1:8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

The firmament was now ready to protect Adam's world from the water which was above and below it.

Gen 1:9And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. Gen 1:10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

First, God gathered together the water from UNDER the firmament/heaven. This is clear when you look up the word Seas in Hebrew. It means "a roaring" and that is the sound which water makes when you twist it together and put it inside the firmament. God put the water into the bottom of the solid firmament and put the dry land on top of the water. This means that Adam's Earth was FLAT, as the following verses confirm:

Gen 7:19 And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered.

As the waters of the Flood prevailed or accumulated on Adam's Earth, the hills were covered with water.

Gen 7:20
Fifteen cubits (22.5 feet) upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.

The mountains on Adam's Earth were covered with water when the Flood was 22.5 feet deep, which shows that Adam's Earth was NOT our Earth, since the highest mountains on Planet Earth are more than 30k feet high. Also, our Planet is a rock with a molten core and it will NEVER be dissolved in water, since it will be burned. ll Peter 3:10

This is confirmed all throughout the Bible and shown clearly in the following verses:

2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 2Pe 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of His coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

In the last days of our planet Scoffers will NOT believe the following:

2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 2Pe 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

Adam's Earth was out of the water and yet his firmament was in the water and when the windows on high were opened, Adam's Earth perished, which in Greek means "destroyed, totally". Notice also that Peter is telling us that Adam's world THEN WAS, indicating it is gone.

2Pe 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, WHICH ARE NOW, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

See? Adam's firmament and his Earth are gone as is shown in Isa 24:19

Isa 24:19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

Adam's flat Earth, the world (Kosmos) that THEN WAS was totally destroyed in the Flood just as our Earth will be burned. ll Peter 3:10

God made 3 Heavens. He made Adam's Heaven on the 2nd Day Gen 1:8 and other HeavenS (plural) on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4 Adam's world is gone and our world will be burned. The third Heaven of ll Cor 12:2 is where Jesus has gone to prepare a place for us. It's where Jesus is Today. The 3rd Heaven is also called the New Heaven and New Earth in Rev 21:1. If you would like, I will show you other verses, which completely confirm this view. God Bless you

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Gen 7:20 Fifteen cubits (22.5 feet) upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.

The mountains on Adam's Earth were covered with water when the Flood was 22.5 feet deep, which shows that Adam's Earth was NOT our Earth, since the highest mountains on Planet Earth are more than 30k feet high. Also, our Planet is a rock with a molten core and it will NEVER be dissolved in water, since it will be burned. ll Peter 3:10

On the contrary - The waters covered the tops of the mountains by 15 cubits - nothing is said about how tall the mountains were.

Gen 7
17 Then the flood came upon the earth for forty days, and the water increased and lifted up the ark, so that it rose above the earth. 18 The water prevailed and increased greatly upon the earth, and the ark floated on the surface of the water. 19 The water prevailed more and more upon the earth, so that all the high mountains everywhere under the heavens were covered. 20 The water prevailed fifteen cubits higher, and the mountains were covered. (NASB)

And nothing says that the planet dissolved at the flood - when water touched the dirt/moutains/etc.

Not even Is 24 says that about the flood -

is 24

17 Terror and pit and snare
Confront you, O inhabitant of the earth.
18 Then it will be that he who flees the report of disaster will fall into the pit,
And he who climbs out of the pit will be caught in the snare;
For the windows above are opened, and the foundations of the earth shake.
19 The earth is broken asunder,
The earth is split through,
The earth is shaken violently.
20 The earth reels to and fro like a drunkard
And it totters like a shack,
For its transgression is heavy upon it,
And it will fall, never to rise again.
21 So it will happen in that day,
That the Lord will punish the host of heaven on high,
And the kings of the earth on earth.
22 They will be gathered together
Like prisoners in the dungeon,
And will be confined in prison;
And after many days they will be punished.

God made 3 Heavens. He made Adam's Heaven on the 2nd Day Gen 1:8 and other HeavenS (plural) on the 3rd Day.

On the contrary
There is no "Adam's heaven" in Gen 1:8. Adam is not made until Day 6. In Gen 1:8 it is the atmosphere for what we call planet earth -
Gen 1:7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

Gen 1:8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Only life on dry land was wiped out as Gen 6-7 tells us. The "world" is planet earth with life on it - and in the case of 2 Peter 3 - it is the life on dry land. Not the seas. Noah "took no fish" on the boat.

2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 2Pe 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

Gen 7:20 Fifteen cubits (22.5 feet) upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.

Bob:>>On the contrary - The waters covered the tops of the mountains by 15 cubits - nothing is said about how tall the mountains were.

The Bible does NOT say what you posted UNLESS you are using a modern version which is paraphrased and altered.

Gen 7
17 Then the flood came upon the earth for forty days, and the water increased and lifted up the ark, so that it rose above the earth. 18 The water prevailed and increased greatly upon the earth, and the ark floated on the surface of the water. 19 The water prevailed more and more upon the earth, so that all the high mountains everywhere under the heavens were covered. 20 The water prevailed fifteen cubits higher, and the mountains were covered. (NASB)

And nothing says that the planet dissolved at the flood - when water touched the dirt/moutains/etc.<<<

Until you find a less altered version, it will do no good to discuss what Scripture actually says. I use the KJV with Strong's Concordance for the meaning of the Hebrew and Greek words.

Bob:>>Not even Is 24 says that about the flood -

is 24

17 Terror and pit and snare
Confront you, O inhabitant of the earth.
18 Then it will be that he who flees the report of disaster will fall into the pit,
And he who climbs out of the pit will be caught in the snare;

God's Snare is the Trap which catches men in the last days who falsely teach that Humans evolved from the common ancestor of Apes. They have made a grave error by REJECTING God's Truth of the Flood, so the Snare/Trap which catches them is the Flood, shown from the KJV:

Isa 24:17 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.
Isa 24:18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare/trap:

Here is the Snare which catches the Scoffers of the last days of this Earth. ll Peter 3:3-7

for the windows from on high are open, Gen 7:11 and the foundations of the earth do shake. Isa 24:19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly. Isa 24:20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

If you don't believe me, then TRY to explain the Snare these verses are speaking of.

God made 3 Heavens. He made Adam's Heaven on the 2nd Day Gen 1:8 and other HeavenS (plural) on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4

Bob:>>On the contrary
There is no "Adam's heaven" in Gen 1:8. Adam is not made until Day 6. In Gen 1:8 it is the atmosphere for what we call planet earth -

Adam's firmament was made the 2nd Day. God called it heaven. Gen 1:8 Adam was made on the THIRD Day AFTER his Earth was made Gen 1:10 and Gen 2:4 but BEFORE the plants, herbs and Trees GREW. Gen 2:4-7 The plants GREW on the 3rd Day. Gen 1:12 AND Gen 2:8-9.

Amen, which clearly shows that water was under the solid firmament and above the solid firmament. IOW, Adam's world (Kosmos) was made in the middle of water and was totally surrounded by, and later totally dissolved in the water which totally surrounded it. Adam's Earth was inside the protective firmament or solid boundary of Adam's world until the windows on high were opened.

Bob:>>Only life on dry land was wiped out as Gen 6-7 tells us. The "world" is planet earth with life on it - and in the case of 2 Peter 3 - it is the life on dry land. Not the seas. Noah "took no fish" on the boat.<<<

Again, your altered version of Scripture misleads you. Here is the KJV.

Gen 6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth Me that I have made them.

Jesus is Lord God (YHWH) in the Old Testament. Adam was formed by Lord God with His own Hands, since YHWH/Jesus is the only God ever formed and the ONLY Saviour of the world. Isa 43:11 Now, notice what God (The Trinity) told Noah:

Gen 6:13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before Me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

The verses below confirm the total destruction of Adam's world.

The world (Greek-Kosmos) that THEN WAS (it's gone) being overflowed with water perished (Greek-destroyed totally).

To tie it all together and to understand WHY scientists have been so wrong, it's the SNARE, the Flood which God knew would trip up the all knowing scientists in the last days of this planet. There is a Special punishment reserved for those who come up out of the pit thinking they are going to heaven, only to be caught in the Snare of the Flood. Jesus warned us of this here:

Mar 9:42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in Me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

Godless Evols have NO idea of their terrible future when they teach our little children that the Bible is a Myth and that Evolution is the Truth. Care should be taken to NEVER offend one of these children who believe in Jesus. Read Mar 9:44-46-48 to see the horrible punishment awaiting them. God Bless you

Upvote 0