Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Here is a video by Andrew Hanriques who is one of the very few who are sounding the alarm. He reads from spectrum magazine and others showing what is happening in our dear church.

Spectrum is run out of La Sierra and has always been somewhat "split" from the Denomination.

• Agree
Reactions: masmpg
Upvote 0

Sabbathkeeper&Wife

1Corinthians 13:2 - agape
Sep 7, 2016
Chattanooga
✟20,453.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's something to cry from the rooftops over! They'll be better hearing it from us, rather that one that shouts with the voice of an archangel. I tell ya, Bro, if you look around and observe all the things you can, you'll see a big set of iron jaws ,slowly and ever so quietly ,creeping up on the prey. It is sobering, to say the least. Peace be with you.

Upvote 0

masmpg

Nov 20, 2006
Paradise
✟25,769.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
I don't have the data left to view this. WHO is the one calling "foul"? In other words, I'm assuming one is strayed and the other is not as fundamental and old school as it may should be. Who's who, if y'all would fill me in. Thanks

Whoever is not following God's principles are the ones who are straying from the truth. Since the womens ordination there are over 100 women in the NAD ordained as elders against all biblical and SOP counsel. The GC cites bible verses to condemn women's ordination all the NAD does is cite opinions. This is very serious.

These organisations have met and at first decided that the GC had the power to remove those in error, but since then they have retracted their vote and we are back to square one. The battle has been raging since 2012. The GC tithe goes to oakwood university. If you tithe the church make certain you tithe to the GC.

Upvote 0

masmpg

Nov 20, 2006
Paradise
✟25,769.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
It's something to cry from the rooftops over! They'll be better hearing it from us, rather that one that shouts with the voice of an archangel. I tell ya, Bro, if you look around and observe all the things you can, you'll see a big set of iron jaws ,slowly and ever so quietly ,creeping up on the prey. It is sobering, to say the least. Peace be with you.

Peace be with you too and stay strong in the Spirit! If you have a chance to listen to more of Henriques videos he is very well informed and always up to date. I usually do not tell anybody to listen to other speakers, but try to point them to the bible and SOP only, but Henriques is sounding the alarm which we shoud understand so we can too.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

masmpg

Nov 20, 2006
Paradise
✟25,769.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Wow... I didn't know that this was happening. *Sighs* This is something to pray over.

This is urgent, and has been going on for years. What is really sad is that nobody is telling us. We need watchmen on the walls of Zion otherwise their blood will be on our hands Ezekiel 3 & 33. Henriques is a faithful watchman, one of the only ones speaking out against all the darkness attacking God's dear church. Listen to more of His talks, he is always on top of the news, and relates it in a wonderful biblical perspective that very much pertains to how soon Jesus will come.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I don't have the data left to view this. WHO is the one calling "foul"? In other words, I'm assuming one is strayed and the other is not as fundamental and old school as it may should be. Who's who, if y'all would fill me in. Thanks

Spectrum is leading the charge to the left to declare SDA pillars and doctrine as just "so much of a bad idea". Spectrum would like it if the SDA church simply melted into the background of "just so many denominations" not at all distinguishible except in that it leads out in doctrinal compromise.

In the OP the speaker points out where Spectrum is promoting one of its own - Dan Jackson. Quoting his position in opposition to the vote of the world wide SDA denomination vote.

Upvote 0

overcomer

AKA 'OntheDL'
Mar 25, 2004
✟13,696.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
For me the whole thing is a farce. The SDA church was set up from the 'ground up', meaning the local churches and conferences own properties and decide matters like disfellowship...not GC. GC was setup only to get as agents for the local churches. I'm not sure why we need to have a denominational creed on anything as if the bible is not enough. And since when does the GC care about upholding the biblical principles? It seems to me the whole thing is just a set up to polarize the SDA church more from within and drive the denomination more divided.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

masmpg

Nov 20, 2006
Paradise
✟25,769.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
For me the whole thing is a farce. The SDA church was set up from the 'ground up', meaning the local churches and conferences own properties and decide matters like disfellowship...not GC. GC was setup only to get as agents for the local churches. I'm not sure why we need to have a denominational creed on anything as if the bible is not enough. And since when does the GC care about upholding the biblical principles? It seems to me the whole thing is just a set up to polarize the SDA church more from within and drive the denomination more divided.

YES in the beginning the church was set up that way. The GC has gone a long way backward since then. Sister White wrote a lot about the GC and kingly powers, but the GC has overstepped their boundaries many times over. Certainly us in the pews are suppose to have the authority over the church, but with the constituency groups set up like they are we have no more say in the matter. Now the local churches have to get permission in order to have someone speak in the pulpit. Many churches invite non SDA pastors to come and teach, even in the quarterly there are comments by catholics and non sda's. God's dear church is receding. Even Doug Batchelor was banned from the Florida conference a while back. David Gates was banned from speaking in any SDA church in the world. Soon home churches will be needed so God's dear children can be fed the meat needed to finish the work instead of, what I call the lovey dovey peace and safety gospel being preached from all pulpits in all denominations. It is becoming almost impossible to hear a sermon on the mark of the beast, or especially righteousness by faith.

Upvote 0

Sabbathkeeper&Wife

Sep 7, 2016
Chattanooga
✟20,453.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics, power and money. It was bound to happen. I'm sure that any keen observer saw the seeds planted eons ago. Like I said before. The remnant will be a small group, of one accord. It may have most of its members come from the SDA, but it likely won't be the "church", as a unit, by then. Very sad.

Upvote 0

Sabbathkeeper&Wife

Sep 7, 2016
Chattanooga
✟20,453.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Peace be with you too and stay strong in the Spirit! If you have a chance to listen to more of Henriques videos he is very well informed and always up to date. I usually do not tell anybody to listen to other speakers, but try to point them to the bible and SOP only, but Henriques is sounding the alarm which we shoud understand so we can too.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

Sabbathkeeper&Wife

Sep 7, 2016
Chattanooga
✟20,453.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Got Data- will travel! Folks think I'm insane for listening to Chris Hudson & Walter Veith, but I guarantee this, they are right 99% of the time or more, they ain't scared and more people need to be like them. Sure, many of us don't have the patience and tact of Bob (and God bless you, Bob, you're a saint!), but we can all beat what we are doing, most of the time. Apathetic people are the reason things don't get addressed. If a problem doesnt personally walk into our living room and shoot a big hole in the TV, then it doesn't exist. That kinda aligns with the scripture about the love of many waxing cold doesn't it? There will be no room for apathy in trying times. These non-existent problems eventually effect us all at every level. It's our own fault. Every single one of us, who knows better and does nothing. I may be ignorant as a hog about some things, but by the grace of God, here go I. JMO. Peace be with you.

Upvote 0

Sabbathkeeper&Wife

Sep 7, 2016
Chattanooga
✟20,453.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
WOW!
Mark 13:28-
Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:
:33-
Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

Luke 21:29-31-
And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
:36-
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Mathew 24:32-33-
Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
:37-39-
But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
STAY WITH ME---
Revelation 6:13-
And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind

Ecclesiastes 3:15-
That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

CALL IT WHAT YOU WILL-

But not long after, there arose against it a TEMPESTUOUS WIND- called AMERICLYDON !

Acts 27:22-
And now I exhort you to be of good cheer: for there shall be no loss of any man's life among you, but of the ship.

NOW learn the parable of the ship!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Sabbathkeeper&Wife

Sep 7, 2016
Chattanooga
✟20,453.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ha ha. East Coast remnant and Reddogs , two seemingly pretty straight fellows, haven't been on since some contravercial stuff a few weeks ago. Makes me wonder if they were banned . IF there was a rapture, I'd imagine these two wouldve been taken. Speaking of the trib, it's things exactly like this split and what lead up to it that set the stage for it. It's coming on quicker every day.

Upvote 0

masmpg

Nov 20, 2006
Paradise
✟25,769.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Got Data- will travel! Folks think I'm insane for listening to Chris Hudson & Walter Veith, but I guarantee this, they are right 99% of the time or more, they ain't scared and more people need to be like them. Sure, many of us don't have the patience and tact of Bob (and God bless you, Bob, you're a saint!), but we can all beat what we are doing, most of the time. Apathetic people are the reason things don't get addressed. If a problem doesnt personally walk into our living room and shoot a big hole in the TV, then it doesn't exist. That kinda aligns with the scripture about the love of many waxing cold doesn't it? There will be no room for apathy in trying times. These non-existent problems eventually effect us all at every level. It's our own fault. Every single one of us, who knows better and does nothing. I may be ignorant as a hog about some things, but by the grace of God, here go I. JMO. Peace be with you.

If you watch videos on you tube sometimes please follow "saved to serve" and spread the warnings Henriques is proclaiming. He is one of the only people I know of that is teaching righteousness by faith and at the same time waking people up to current events which are very pertinent to prophecy being fulfilled, which the GC and none of the SDA churches are doing, if they did they would lose their credentials. I say let them lose credentials. Walter Veith teaches a lot of powerful principles and exposes much of the current events relating to the church today too.

I have written three letters to Ted Wilson. He has answered two of them, but his excuse is that he is only one man against whole divisions. I pleaded with him to give the deeds to local churches back and remove the 501c3 curse that hangs over God's church. Do a study on what Sister White says about Achan. She parallels his sin and the blessing of God being removed to the SDA church today. Very informative indeed.

YES the TV needs to be shot. The very effective stupid box has done its horror on the masses who sit in the pews and are lulled to sleep every sabbath from the lovey dovey peace and safety gospel being promoted in every denomination. If this false gospel is not preached then churches and soon whole denominations will lose their credentials, which they need to get rid of any way.

Apathy has put a whole new meaning to the term Laodicean. And with the new regulations handed down by either the NAD or the GC where everyone who preaches sermons from SDA pulpits must be okayed, and their sermon must be approved before they can preach. This nonsense only ads to the sleepy time gospel.

The watchmen need to awaken and sound the alarm from the rooftops otherwise their blood will be on the watchmen's hand Ezekiel 3:18. Blow the trumpet whether they will hear or they will forebear!

Upvote 0

Sabbathkeeper&Wife

Sep 7, 2016
Chattanooga
✟20,453.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
....an educated version of me! Lol! They've already made the words FUNDAMENTAL and FANATICAL have the same meaning. When I was a kid, it was -. RIF "reading is fundamental", Soon, being fundamental will get you locked up. Sooner than you may think. ALL things in God's time, but I sure wish I would've started sooner. Education-wise

Upvote 0