1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2. Please check out our two newest forums, the "Buy, Sell or Trade" (link ) forum in the Society Category, and the "Conspiracy Theories" (link) forum in our Discussion and Debate Category.

Gene Simmons

Discussion in 'Spirit-Filled / Charismatic' started by Fearfully Made, Nov 11, 2004.

1. Fearfully Made

Fearfully Made New Member

Faith:
    Pentecostal
    Ok, so is Gene Simmons a Christian now? I noticed one of the ads that said something about a speaking in tounges dvd that he was on. :scratch:

P. S. Gene Simmons is the tounge guy from KISS.

2. talitha

talitha Cultivate Honduras

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Charismatic
    Here's something I found online:

KISS bassist and tongue legend Gene Simmons did a "lecture tour" of Australia, and it's all captured right here on Speaking in Tongues. Whether you love him or hate him, this DVD will sufficiently advance both sides of the argument. Simmons is an older guy. He's been at this music business/show business thing for a long time and he makes no bones about it. From his stance on marriage ("never") to his enthusiasm for women (as many and as often as possible - with a Polaroid of each), Simmons is plainly not up there with Henry Rollins when it comes to making the transition from rock star to spoken word wizard....

( hour.ca/music/spin.aspx?iDDisque+2429 )

Nah, I don't think "Speaking in Tongues" refers to glossalalia here.....

bless you
    tal

3. Andy Broadley

Andy Broadley quam pulchra es amica mea quam pulchra

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    UK-Labour
    Faith:
    Salvation-Army
    Who needs KISS?

We got STRYPER

:clap:

4. fiveinjuly

fiveinjuly Guest

So why in the world was this on a banner ad from here. I was the one who made the op (Fearfully Made is my fiance).

Since I'm a supporter I don't get the ads so I was wondering why the ads would lead to something that isn't christian. I guess that is something that I'm gonna have to post about on the supporter forum...