Not open for further replies.

BAFRIEND

Feb 16, 2007
✟23,362.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Gays... I had a vision that explained your role in this world. Not that I asked for this, or prayed for this, it just came.

However, you, being Gay, have a role much greater than you know, and one that may not seem fair, but one that is to show your fellow Christians how to live and how to be strong.

For you are right when you say God made you the way that you are, that you did not chose to be Gay, rather that is how you were born. Nevertheless, God made you this way to show the world around you what true strength in faith is all about.

God made you with this strong desire. A desire much stronger than the rest of us, and for that you will be rewarded greatly for staying in faith and resisting your strong earthly desires. For it is God word, as stated in the bible, we are not to have sex with a same sex partner, and yet God created you with this strong desire. Nevertheless, he did so, so that the rest of us know how great your desire is and how great you suffer, and thus how great is your faith in staying pure. "If he or she can stay pure to the word of God, with their strong inbred desire to sin, then I can stay strong in my faith too! For how great is their sacrifice."

I asked, "What is their punishment if they fail in this quest to be pure, if you made them this way?" However, I did not receive an answer, I just got this feeling of peace wash over me. "Tell them and the world what I said."

Why post this in the Catholic Forum ?

The Catholic Church holds that a homosexual orientation is an objective moral defect and that "gay" is not a reference to the orientation itself, but an illicit immoral perpetually sinful lifestyle.

Regardless of your intent here, you are not allowed to debate RCC theology here, I recommend going to the Debates on Homosexuality subforum located in CP&E.

Not saying you cannot post here, but starting a thread which could lead you debating your beliefs against our theology is not going to do you any good.

And God does not create people with objectively moral disorders any more than he creates babys born without legs or with Downs Syndrome.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.