[PERMANENTLY CLOSED] Gay couple Accused of raping 5 of their 9 adopted children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattao

Jun 9, 2015
✟1,128.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can be seen here-
http://gopthedailydose.com/2015/07/...or-raping-at-least-5-of-their-9-adopted-sons/

I leave this post because I know for a fact this site is HEAVILY infested with liberal's who camp it day and nite looking to have the incredibly stupid things they say and do justified.
My theory is, we'll see them crawl out of the woodwork to defend these 2 because they cant stand to see a couple of homos look like bad guys.

Here's an insert from the article.

"Since 2000, 49-year-old Harasz and 45-year-old Wirth—who run a dog breeding business called The Puppy Guy—had adopted three sets of triples. Two of the boys, ages 5 and 15, initially accused Harasz of sexually assaulting them. Harasz was charged with first-degree sexual assault and Wirth was charged with third-degree sexual assault of the 15-year-old boy.

One of the alleged victims testified in court previously that he had been abused by the two since he was 6 years old. The teen claimed Harasz and Wirth would touch and violate him, and would make him perform sexual acts on the two of them. "They took turns raping me over and over," the accuser said. "Anyone who would do this to a child is a sick, demented person."

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Yes---pedophiles are everywhere---gay or heterosexual. My father only molested me, not my brothers. He was straight. And whether gay or not, pedophiles can not be rehabilitated, and should be put down for the low lives they are.

Upvote 0

KitKatMatt

stupid bleeding heart feminist liberal
May 2, 2013
✟29,520.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I leave this post because I know for a fact this site is HEAVILY infested with liberal's who camp it day and nite looking to have the incredibly stupid things they say and do justified.
My theory is, we'll see them crawl out of the woodwork to defend these 2 because they cant stand to see a couple of homos look like bad guys.

I'm guessing you have a dull axe in need of some attention...

Reactions: pgp_protector
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,959.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Paedos of any stripe deserve the full weight of the law thrown at them. I have a 13 week old son and would be ill desposed to any offender (gay or straight).

As an aside I think using this terrible story to make a point on a web site is in very poor taste.

Upvote 0

LionL

Believer in God, doubter of religion
Jan 23, 2015
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and N. Ireland
✟37,036.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Please don't confuse homosexuals with paedophiles.
Paedophiles are sick individuals who need to be taken out of society and put somewhere where they pose no risk to others.
Homosexuals pose no more risk than heterosexuals do.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The story shows that the adoption of children by gay men is not always innocent. At least with a male and female there is more chance of one partner preventing the other because their sexual inclinations are not the same.

FTFY

Yes, OP's cherry picked example is an awful case.

1. It doesn't extrapolate to all gay couples.

2. It seems blithely ignorant about the equally awful cases of heterosexual couples who abuse children.

Child abuse and exploitation shouldn't be used as a point scoring issue for your personal beliefs about homosexuals.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
The story shows that the adoption of children by gay men is not always innocent. At least with a male and female there is more chance of one partner preventing the other because their sexual inclinations are not the same.

Well, that has not stopped the heterosexual couples who together molest their children. One such case, the worst, right here where I live. And many other cases where the other refused to see the signs and indications and did nothing. Dr Phil has had many such cases on his show, and they are all over the news. Children should be protected no matter who the guardians/parents are. The incidence of child abuse is getting worse, but the clear leaders of the perverts are heterosexuals, even counting the priests! It's high time the children are protected.

Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟925,893.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
I'd be interested in the OP presenting any evidence of liberals on this site defending pedophiles?

I'm as liberal as they come, but: gay, straight or whatever, child abusers are scum.

In addition I think our society is far too lenient on people and organisations who cover up child abuse.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,959.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I'd be interested in the OP presenting any evidence of liberals on this site defending pedophiles?

It shows quite clearly the pre baked view some sections of the community have about GLBTs.

Reality need not apply.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
Even by the standards of this forum, this is a deeply bigoted thread.

OP, if you want to be taken seriously, come back to us when you have some meaningful statistics which show that gay people are significantly more likely to abuse their adopted children than straight people.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
As I wrote on FB when this came up a while back, this is an old story, and there have been developments in the meantime...

"Old news. One of them was found not guilty and the charges were dropped against the other one."

http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-harasz-charges-dropped-1029-20141028-story.html

"Bochicchio told Alexander on Tuesday that he decided not to proceed to trial with the allegations brought by the 19-year-old because of problems with his credibility highlighted by Judge Julia D. Dewey when she found Wirth not guilty."

Upvote 0

DogmaHunter

Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟150,895.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Can be seen here-
http://gopthedailydose.com/2015/07/...or-raping-at-least-5-of-their-9-adopted-sons/

Here's an insert from the article.

"Since 2000, 49-year-old Harasz and 45-year-old Wirth—who run a dog breeding business called The Puppy Guy—had adopted three sets of triples. Two of the boys, ages 5 and 15, initially accused Harasz of sexually assaulting them. Harasz was charged with first-degree sexual assault and Wirth was charged with third-degree sexual assault of the 15-year-old boy.

One of the alleged victims testified in court previously that he had been abused by the two since he was 6 years old. The teen claimed Harasz and Wirth would touch and violate him, and would make him perform sexual acts on the two of them. "They took turns raping me over and over," the accuser said. "Anyone who would do this to a child is a sick, demented person."

Eventhough you don't say it directly, it seems to me that you are trying to use this tragedy to make a point about gays in general, is that correct?

Because in that case, this could become an interesting thread with all the pedophile priests on the one hand, which were systematically protected by church authorities, and hetero couples that are part of pedophile networks and sex slavery on the other.

Reactions: Rajni
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DogmaHunter

Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟150,895.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship

This is one of the most immoral things I have ever read here.

Not only do you pretend that no woman has ever molested a child, you also pretend that being gay is synonymous to being a pedophile by saying that "gay's have the same inclinations", implying that one of those inclinations is the abuse of children.

This is so unreal....

Upvote 0

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
well I could have told you that would happen.
How come? Do you know these people? Were you involved in the investigation? What gives you special insight into this case?

no we just know the legal system and who runs it .
Oh right. You believe the American criminal justice system is run by homosexuals! It must be that gay agenda again!

GayAgenda.jpg

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟311,519.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As I wrote on FB when this came up a while back, this is an old story, and there have been developments in the meantime...

"Old news. One of them was found not guilty and the charges were dropped against the other one."

http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-harasz-charges-dropped-1029-20141028-story.html

"Bochicchio told Alexander on Tuesday that he decided not to proceed to trial with the allegations brought by the 19-year-old because of problems with his credibility highlighted by Judge Julia D. Dewey when she found Wirth not guilty."

And thus the truth makes this case melt away. Still not clear if there was abuse or just perceived abuse, but they are cleared for lack of evidence. I have seen some people go to jail on very sketchy evidence of child abuse in my own state, only to be released later when it was found the evidence was not true. I would rather have people out because of lack of evidence rather than lock away someone innocent.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.