Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nice, hummingbirds very pretty. They are nice to have around.

Glad you like the thread. I think Garden is a nice place to come together. I don't have any veggies growing or a garden but I can't wait for the market to open. Someways I miss my garden but I don't miss the work.
yes i love gardens... one thing(among many) i look forward to in heaven is gardens without weeds lol

Reactions: psalms 91
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They are here.I'm in NZ.we are settled in for the winter now.fairly mild winter here in the north of the country.well mild by comparison ..
Some Fresia plants popping up ,they flower in very early spring while we still have frosts.but I do like their scent.
Whatever time of year it is here we are blessed
With sunsets ..let me show you.
321737-albums5874-49667.jpeg

This is the view off our deck more evenings then not .

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Aviela

Bubbles
Aug 22, 2013
✟32,507.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
They are here.I'm in NZ.we are settled in for the winter now.fairly mild winter here in the north of the country.well mild by comparison ..
Some Fresia plants popping up ,they flower in very early spring while we still have frosts.but I do like their scent.
Whatever time of year it is here we are blessed
With sunsets ..let me show you.
321737-albums5874-49667.jpeg

This is the view off our deck more evenings then not .

Sounds nice! Must be nice to have a mild winter. News Zealand must be beautiful. I wouldn't mind going there to see the countryside.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Spring is starting over here and I've been working on getting the barbecue out and my chair out there so I can enjoy the nicer weather as it comes along.

I hope this week is nice and laid-back compared to last week.
Ouch no fair.don't mention bbq's haha.hmmmm
Sizzling aged [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] steaks ,or choice cur tenderloin with onion and cracked pepper...yikes mouthwatering terribly ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aviela

Bubbles
Aug 22, 2013
✟32,507.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ouch no fair.don't mention bbq's haha.hmmmm
Sizzling aged [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] steaks ,or choice cur tenderloin with onion and cracked pepper...yikes mouthwatering terribly ...

Ha ha nice. I'll try to be sensitive to your taste buds. I do have to admit though I like grilling sweet bell peppers with my meat on the side

Upvote 0