✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ezek 48

2 And by the border of Dan from the East side unto the West side, a portion for Asher.
3 And by the border of Asher from the East part even unto the West part, a portion for Naphtali.
4 And by the border of Naphtali from the East quarter unto the West side, a portion for Manasseh.
5 And by the border of Manasseh, from the East side unto the West side, a portion for Ephraim.
6 And by the border of Ephraim, from the East part even unto the West part, a portion for Reuben.
7 And by the border of Reuben, from the East quarter unto the West quarter, a portion for Judah.

23 And the rest of the tribes shall be thus: from the East part unto the West part, Benjamin shall be a portion.
24 And by the border of Benjamin, from the East side unto the West side, Simeon a portion.
25 And by the border of Simeon from the East part unto the West part, Issachar a portion.
26 And by the border of Issachar, from the East side unto the West, Zebulun a portion.
27 And by the border of Zebulun, from the East part unto the West part, Gad a portion.

29 This is the land, which ye shall distribute unto the tribes of Israel for inheritance, and these are their portions, saith the Lord God.

Dan Asher Naphtali Manasseh Ephraim Reuben Judah
Benjamin Simeon Issachar Zebulon Gad

12 tribes of Israel who will receive their portions in the land of Israel when the messiah comes

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I prophesy that the word "conditional" might be brought up SOON

Nothing conditional about this... Plain as Jane ...:)

It will last for at least 1000 years .. Until new Jerusalem comes down

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well ... Those scriptures could be fulfilled in part by a false messiah first, who has deceived the world that the messianic kingdom has come

Those borders will have been set up already by a false messiah ... Then the final antichrist comes , desiring to rule Israel , will gain control

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ezek 48

2 And by the border of Dan from the East side unto the West side, a portion for Asher.
3 And by the border of Asher from the East part even unto the West part, a portion for Naphtali.
4 And by the border of Naphtali from the East quarter unto the West side, a portion for Manasseh.
5 And by the border of Manasseh, from the East side unto the West side, a portion for Ephraim.
6 And by the border of Ephraim, from the East part even unto the West part, a portion for Reuben.
7 And by the border of Reuben, from the East quarter unto the West quarter, a portion for Judah.

23 And the rest of the tribes shall be thus: from the East part unto the West part, Benjamin shall be a portion.
24 And by the border of Benjamin, from the East side unto the West side, Simeon a portion.
25 And by the border of Simeon from the East part unto the West part, Issachar a portion.
26 And by the border of Issachar, from the East side unto the West, Zebulun a portion.
27 And by the border of Zebulun, from the East part unto the West part, Gad a portion.

29 This is the land, which ye shall distribute unto the tribes of Israel for inheritance, and these are their portions, saith the Lord God.

Dan Asher Naphtali Manasseh Ephraim Reuben Judah
Benjamin Simeon Issachar Zebulon Gad

12 tribes of Israel who will receive their portions in the land of Israel when the messiah comes
And establishes His kingdom of God on earth.

"Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven".

You who make mention of the Lord, do not keep silent,
7 And give Him no rest till He establishes
And till He makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth.

Assurance of Zion’s Salvation

Isaiah 62 For Zion’s sake I will not hold My peace,
And for Jerusalem’s sake I will not rest,
Until her righteousness goes forth as brightness,
And her salvation as a lamp that burns.
2 The Gentiles shall see your righteousness,
And all kings your glory.
You shall be called by a new name,
Which the mouth of the Lord will name.
3 You shall also be a crown of glory
In the hand of the Lord,
And a royal diadem
In the hand of your God.
4 You shall no longer be termed Forsaken,
Nor shall your land any more be termed Desolate;
But you shall be called Hephzibah,[a] and your land Beulah;[b]
For the Lord delights in you,
And your land shall be married.
5 For as a young man marries a virgin,
So shall your sons marry you;
And as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride,
So shall your God rejoice over you.

6 I have set watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem;
They shall never hold their peace day or night.
You who make mention of the Lord, do not keep silent,
7 And give Him no rest till He establishes
And till He makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth.

8 The Lord has sworn by His right hand
And by the arm of His strength:
“Surely I will no longer give your grain
As food for your enemies;
And the sons of the foreigner shall not drink your new wine,
For which you have labored.
9 But those who have gathered it shall eat it,
And praise the Lord;
Those who have brought it together shall drink it in My holy courts.”

10 Go through,
Go through the gates!
Prepare the way for the people;
Build up,
Build up the highway!
Take out the stones,
Lift up a banner for the peoples!

11 Indeed the Lord has proclaimed
To the end of the world:
“Say to the daughter of Zion,
‘Surely your salvation is coming;
Behold, His reward is with Him,
And His work before Him.’”
12 And they shall call them The Holy People,
The Redeemed of the Lord;
And you shall be called Sought Out,
A City Not Forsaken.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well ... Those scriptures could be fulfilled in part by a false messiah first, who has deceived the world that the messianic kingdom has come

Those borders will have been set up already by a false messiah ... Then the final antichrist comes , desiring to rule Israel , will gain control

There is no false Messiah who will dominate the Israeli's. There have been many who come, are praised, and who fall, but never en entire nation following a "messiah". The anti-Chrst does not pretend to be the Messiah, but comes against the Father and the Son, and for Islam -and he is not a Jew.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is no false Messiah who will dominate the Israeli's. There have been many who come, are praised, and who fall, but never en entire nation following a "messiah". The anti-Chrst does not pretend to be the Messiah, but comes against the Father and the Son, and for Islam -and he is not a Jew.

The false messiah will be a Jew .. Jesus said another messiah shall come in his own name and Israel will receive him.. So he will be a Jew

But the final antichrist who claims to be god will not be a Jew but the leader of the 10 gentile kingdoms of the north

Perhaps it will be said that the 10 gentile kingdoms are the lost 10 tribes of israel restored . But they are Gentiles...

God will restore the true 12 tribes of Israel when the true messiah comes

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The false messiah will be a Jew .. Jesus said another messiah shall come in his own name and Israel will receive him.. So he will be a Jew

But the final antichrist who claims to be god will not be a Jew but the leader of the 10 gentile kingdoms of the north

Perhaps it will be said that the 10 gentile kingdoms are the lost 10 tribes of israel restored . But they are Gentiles...

God will restore the true 12 tribes of Israel when the true messiah comes
"Many will come in my name", said Jesus, and they have. But they rose, and fell, and rose, and fell.
They were not the anti-Christ.

But the anti-Christ is not a Jew, and denies Christ and the Father. He denies the Father and the Son.
The anti-Christ is not a Jew, cannot be a Jew, and the word of God never says the man of sin claims to be "Christ" but that he denies the Father and the Son and that Christ is come in flesh.
The true twelve tribes of Israel are already returning home to Israel, and the rest will come back totally, when Psalm 83 is fulfilled and the land borders of Covenant promise stretch from the river of Egypt to the Euphrates, and stretch out North and South to the promised, covenant land borders.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Not gonna happen! Ezekiel is the OT equivalent of Revelation. The 12 tribes are representative of the "Israel of God" which Revelation calls the 144,000 which is the full compliment of all the redeemed of God throughout time Jew and Gentile.

This is why each tribe is a prefect 12,000 which comes to a perfect 144,000.

One day...it's gonna sink in that the "True Israel" is all those who are of the SEED of Abraham...who is Christ.

This is why Paul says in in Philippians 3:3:
3 for we are the true circumcision, who worship in the Spirit of God and glory in Christ Jesus and put no confidence in the flesh,

Also just as Paul said in Galatians 6:15, 16:
15 For neither is circumcision anything, nor uncircumcision, but a new creation.
16 And those who will walk by this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God.

It's Jesus...NOT the earthly nation of Israel,

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Many will come in my name", said Jesus, and they have. But they rose, and fell, and rose, and fell.
They were not the anti-Christ.

But the anti-Christ is not a Jew, and denies Christ and the Father. He denies the Father and the Son.
The anti-Christ is not a Jew, cannot be a Jew, and the word of God never says the man of sin claims to be "Christ" but that he denies the Father and the Son and that Christ is come in flesh.
The true twelve tribes of Israel are already returning home to Israel, and the rest will come back totally, when Psalm 83 is fulfilled and the land borders of Covenant promise stretch from the river of Egypt to the Euphrates, and stretch out North and South to the promised, covenant land borders.

The man of sin will claim to be god

The false messiah comes before the man of sin

The false messiah that Israel will receive must fulfill messianic prophecies in order to deceive .. That has never happened so Jesus prophecy has not come to pass yet

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not gonna happen! Ezekiel is the OT equivalent of Revelation. The 12 tribes are representative of the "Israel of God" which Revelation calls the 144,000 which is the full compliment of all the redeemed of God throughout time Jew and Gentile.

This is why each tribe is a prefect 12,000 which comes to a perfect 144,000.

One day...it's gonna sink in that the "True Israel" is all those who are of the SEED of Abraham...who is Christ.

This is why Paul says in in Philippians 3:3:
3 for we are the true circumcision, who worship in the Spirit of God and glory in Christ Jesus and put no confidence in the flesh,

Also just as Paul said in Galatians 6:15, 16:
15 For neither is circumcision anything, nor uncircumcision, but a new creation.
16 And those who will walk by this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God.

It's Jesus...NOT the earthly nation of Israel,

How can you deny what god says about the nation of Israel as it says in ezek 48?..... How god will restore the 12 tribes in the land of Israel ?.. Is this not gonna take place?

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
How can you deny what god says about the nation of Israel as it says in ezek 48?..... How god will restore the 12 tribes in the land of Israel ?.. Is this not gonna take place?
Because Ezekiel 48 is a prophetic allegory. AAMOF Ezekiel 40-48 is prophetic allegory.

This is about the fullness of God's people. I have tried to tell you that perfect thousands and hundreds in prophecy speak of fullness or completeness.

Ezekiel 48 is allegory every number is a perfect thousand or hundred or they will add up that way.

You just don't see it but it's not what you're thinking.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because Ezekiel 48 is a prophetic allegory. AAMOF Ezekiel 40-48 is prophetic allegory.

This is about the fullness of God's people. I have tried to tell you that perfect thousands and hundreds in prophecy speak of fullness or completeness.

Ezekiel 48 is allegory every number is a perfect thousand or hundred or they will add up that way.

You just don't see it but it's not what you're thinking.

Yeah your right .. I don't see it as allegory in ezek 48 ... It's a literal fulfillment no doubt...

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Yeah your right .. I don't see it as allegory in ezek 48 ... It's a literal fulfillment no doubt...
I know...and that's the amazing part of your belief.

Even today...no one can identify the 12 tribes...they don't even know who the Levites are.

Yet Peter tell Christians WE ARE A CHOSEN RACE AND A ROYAL PRIESTHOOD, A PEOPLE OF GOD'S OWN POSSESSION...and Jesus is the High Priest

This is why furturism is is in trouble.

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Those who deny that the physical nation of Israel will indeed be restored to their ancient homeland are denying multitudes of explicitly stated scriptures.

There is no way to even pretend that the borders of Ezekiel 47 or the land divisions of Ezekiel 48 have ever come to pass, but these scriptures explicitly say they will, not in allegory but in direct, clear statements.

Ezekiel 36 just as clearly says that absolutely all of "the house of Israel" will again inhabit "the land of Israel" with its "mountains, hills, rivers, and valleys."

Ezekiel 20 flatly says that God will bring them back t the land, and will meet them at the border as they come, purging out all the rebels from among them.

And Zechariah 12 tells us that "all the families that remain" will look upon him, and mourn for Him.

Isaiah 66 tells us this will happen after the Lord has come "with fire, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire."

To deny all this is rank unbelief.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Those who deny that the physical nation of Israel will indeed be restored to their ancient homeland are denying multitudes of explicitly stated scriptures.

There is no way to even pretend that the borders of Ezekiel 47 or the land divisions of Ezekiel 48 have ever come to pass, but these scriptures explicitly say they will, not in allegory but in direct, clear statements.

Ezekiel 36 just as clearly says that absolutely all of "the house of Israel" will again inhabit "the land of Israel" with its "mountains, hills, rivers, and valleys."

Ezekiel 20 flatly says that God will bring them back t the land, and will meet them at the border as they come, purging out all the rebels from among them.

And Zechariah 12 tells us that "all the families that remain" will look upon him, and mourn for Him.

Isaiah 66 tells us this will happen after the Lord has come "with fire, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire."

To deny all this is rank unbelief.
Nope. To miss the NT apostles teaching that "they ARE NOT all Israel who are descended form Israel" is the true problem.

So you can say "rank unbelief" all you want Biblewriter. What it really is...is your rank misunderstanding of scripture.

I say with Paul "If you belong to Christ, you are Abraham's descendants, and heirs according to the promise."

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know...and that's the amazing part of your belief.

Even today...no one can identify the 12 tribes...they don't even know who the Levites are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3_FNZULxSo&list=PL378400264BF720E5
Denial of the truth by willful ignorance does not make the Truth go away or change it.

In the CS Lewis Chronicles of Narnia he pegged it in the last Battle
when the black dwarfs denied the truth that they were caught up in even when there was nothing left but the truth they had been denying....Lewis knew a few souls who were like that, to incorporate that kind of stubborn resistance to Truth in his book.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All tribes accounted for, right where the Scriptures say they went, traced through real history to right where they are; and some are back and others are coming.
God has a work to do on those fierce Afghan Pashtun/Pathan muslim practicing/Moses keeping descendents of the tribes, however;
but He has promised to do it when He brings the tribes back from the nations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3_FNZULxSo&list=PL378400264BF720E5

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ezekiel 36: -when the Afghan Pathan descendants of Jacob are brought back and cleansed of all false gods -along with all the descendents of Jacob who are brought back with not one grain of them remaining in the nations.

Ezekiel 36:16 Moreover the word of the Lord came to me, saying: 17 “Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own ways and deeds; to Me their way was like the uncleanness of a woman in her customary impurity. 18 Therefore I poured out My fury on them for the blood they had shed on the land, and for their idols with which they had defiled it. 19 So I scattered them among the nations, and they were dispersed throughout the countries; I judged them according to their ways and their deeds. 20 When they came to the nations, wherever they went, they profaned My holy name—when they said of them, ‘These are the people of the Lord, and yet they have gone out of His land.’ 21 But I had concern for My holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the nations wherever they went.
22 “Therefore say to the house of Israel, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “I do not do this for your sake, O house of Israel, but for My holy name’s sake, which you have profaned among the nations wherever you went. 23 And I will sanctify My great name, which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in their midst; and the nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes. 24 For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land. 25 Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. 26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27 I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them. 28 Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your God. 29 I will deliver you from all your uncleannesses.
I will call for the grain and multiply it, and bring no famine upon you. 30 And I will multiply the fruit of your trees and the increase of your fields, so that you need never again bear the reproach of famine among the nations. 31 Then you will remember your evil ways and your deeds that were not good; and you will loathe yourselves in your own sight, for your iniquities and your abominations. 32 Not for your sake do I do this,” says the Lord God, “let it be known to you. Be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel!”
33 ‘Thus says the Lord God: “On the day that I cleanse you from all your iniquities, I will also enable you to dwell in the cities, and the ruins shall be rebuilt. 34 The desolate land shall be tilled instead of lying desolate in the sight of all who pass by. 35 So they will say, ‘This land that was desolate has become like the garden of Eden; and the wasted, desolate, and ruined cities are now fortified and inhabited.’ 36 Then the nations which are left all around you shall know that I, the Lord, have rebuilt the ruined places and planted what was desolate. I, the Lord, have spoken it, and I will do it.”
37 ‘Thus says the Lord God: “I will also let the house of Israel inquire of Me to do this for them: I will increase their men like a flock. 38 Like a flock offered as holy sacrifices, like the flock at Jerusalem on its feast days, so shall the ruined cities be filled with flocks of men. Then they shall know that I am the Lord.”’”

Upvote 0