Fun Thread: Whoever Posts Last is King/ Queen of the Thread!!! (40)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingsum0

Contributor
Site Supporter
Jul 28, 2005
East Coast, USA
✟34,739.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Fun Thread: Whoever Posts Last is King/ Queen of the Thread!!!

OK, here's the deal... Whoever posts last in this thread is the King or Queen of the thread... It's like playing King of the Hill with Message boards.

Only one rule, to take the title you need to say something nice about the person who posted before you! It could be about the persons CF page or profile or past posts...etc...etc!

Anyway, As of now I'm reigninig King of the thread...post away!

Trailltrader

May 26, 2013
Lakewood, WA
✟14,883.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm a good follower, your Majesty- part of that is leading by example. I've worn the crown- that is, a hat with a hole in it that lets the rain in. Now it's by leadership to get this thread rolling again, moving like it has a purpose!

By the way- its 23:30 hours on the Pacific Coast- where are you at that you would be up so late? (Or early, depending on your perspective)

Reactions: psalms 91
Upvote 0

Trailltrader

May 26, 2013
Lakewood, WA
✟14,883.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Trailltrader

May 26, 2013
Lakewood, WA
✟14,883.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
*Blinks* I can't take you people anywhere can I? Wait- himmmmm,,,,,that's a fine question and I don't know the answer. Is it the 1,000th post, or is it the last post? Thats a valid question- I rolled the thread over on the theory that "Chrisbot" wasn't doing his job and I wanted to get him moving like he's got a purpose in life. I did NOT break the roles Esdra- at least, not with the intention of doing evil. The difference is "Evil intent" quia offeruntur in Latin vs. "Wrong by negligence or ignorance" Per culpam incuriae.

I want to know more about this "Tychicus2" who made the first post of this thread! He almost became the King and NOT ONE OF US KNOW'S WHO HE IS!

Esdra? Tap into his communications- find out who his friends are and how he was able to be invisible for the past 1,500 posts. He's good- too good. Beaches, Witness- seduce him and take his wallet, copy the data and give it Esdra and send me a courtesy copy and I'll do whats called an "intelligence figure 8". It's a US Navy term (MI5, and the KGB does their version) but a person will get up in the morning, shower, go to work, stop off coming home, go somewhere else, come home and do that Monday through Friday. Weekends it's slightly different. The thing is, if you do this for a series of months a pattern appears that gives the appearance of a "Figure 8" on a map.

To this day, "Hanoi" Jane Fonda has no idea of the 4 locked, 4 drawers full of top secret intelligence gathered on her for US Navy SEAL's to snipe her back in the 1970's for what she allowed the North Vietnamese to do to Americans. The Navy Chiefs (Senior NCO's) had been teaching the younger seamen how to do this intelligence gathering "as a Field training Exercise" ("FTX"). Lucky for Ms. Fonda, a Lt. Cmdr (0-4, the Rank of Major in the Army and Marines) found out about the "FTX" and ordered the files destroyed. Had it lasted just another month or so, Ms. Fonda would have been eliminated as payback.

POP QUIZ: It's written in the bible that Jesus spent the time being dead while in the tomb picking up the keys to hades from Satan. So did Jesus pick up intelligence about Satan when he was there, or did he already have the information before he went? =D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.