Nov 23, 2007
Home
✟20,118.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Today's Scripture
Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ (Galatians 6:2 NIV).
It pleases God when we live in peace and unity; when we love and serve others and put their needs above our own. The bible says we are fulfilling the law of Christ when we carry each other’s burdens, when we pray for them and when we are supportive in their time of need. There are many ways to reach out to people and help carry their burdens. Just by giving an encouraging word or smile, you can help lighten the load for someone. When you pray and intercede for others in their day of difficulty, you are helping carry their burdens. Maybe there are other ways to help the people around you. Maybe you can pay for someone’s groceries, or give someone cash at the gas pump. Anytime you help others and reach out to them, it’s as if you are directly lending a hand to God.
Remember, in God’s kingdom what you sow, you shall reap. When you help others, God promises to repay you. He’ll make sure that people reach out to you in your time of need as well so that you can live in victory and blessing all the days of your life.
A Prayer for Today
Heavenly Father, I want to fulfill Your law of love by serving and helping others. Show me how to be a blessing to the people around me so that I can help carry their burdens. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Reactions: Antigone

stone

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Feb 7, 2005
✟48,256.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Today's Scripture
Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ (Galatians 6:2 NIV).
It pleases God when we live in peace and unity; when we love and serve others and put their needs above our own. The bible says we are fulfilling the law of Christ when we carry each other’s burdens, when we pray for them and when we are supportive in their time of need. There are many ways to reach out to people and help carry their burdens. Just by giving an encouraging word or smile, you can help lighten the load for someone. When you pray and intercede for others in their day of difficulty, you are helping carry their burdens. Maybe there are other ways to help the people around you. Maybe you can pay for someone’s groceries, or give someone cash at the gas pump. Anytime you help others and reach out to them, it’s as if you are directly lending a hand to God.
Remember, in God’s kingdom what you sow, you shall reap. When you help others, God promises to repay you. He’ll make sure that people reach out to you in your time of need as well so that you can live in victory and blessing all the days of your life.
A Prayer for Today
Heavenly Father, I want to fulfill Your law of love by serving and helping others. Show me how to be a blessing to the people around me so that I can help carry their burdens. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

Feisty_Angel

Please pray for us - Much Needed Rain !!
May 13, 2006
So. California
✟13,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Today's Scripture
A Prayer for Today

Thank you very very much for this Isa !!!! :hug: :hug: :kiss: :hug: :hug:
A wonderful message and prayer !!!!
Amen :amen:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.