From the head to the heart..

Jan 18, 2015
✟19,952.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have problems with guilt and fear. If you go through any of my past posts, you'll see that I'm very back and forth between spiritual elation and crippling condemnation.

I find it hard to believe that God will never forsake me. (One of the biggest fears I experience on a daily basis is that He is going to kill me. It makes it hard for me to even walk outside under the open sky a lot of the time because of the fear that lightning will strike me.)

I need the knowledge of who I am in Christ to go from my head to my heart. I love God and I want to live for God. I want to stop being so afraid all the time, and live fully in the knowledge of His grace and love.

Please pray for me.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
16 “For this is how God loved the world: He gaveg]">[g] his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. 17 God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.

18 “There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God’s one and only Son.

I pray that this truth will enter your head and heart, in Jesus name,

john-3-16-christianity-12464028-461-405.jpg

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Yet now God declares us "not guilty" of offending him if we trust in Jesus Christ, who in his kindness freely takes away our sins. Romans 3:24

We must believe the Word; which tells us that Christ has taken away our Sins. Christ cannot go back to the Cross for us and do it again, it is done, you received salvation. He saved us from our sins. By faith, we are to believe that! We are not made righteous by works alone, but by believing that He is and did what He said He did. Believe it! You are free and God is a God of love, not hate, He doesn't go around striking his children down. Believe that He loves You more than You will ever know.
Their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. Hebrews 10:17

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums