Visit site
✟35,932.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
And Cammie and Tina brought up a good point. There are marraige counselors, relationship therapists and sex therapists. Perhaps you could check out a few and what they do and see which would benefit both you and your wife and see one? If nothing else, they may be able to suggest things you could do to help your situation.

Upvote 0

Mr.Cheese

Legend
Apr 14, 2002
✟21,948.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dude you're cool for being understanding with her. I think it's important to let her know that you love her and are there for her. Keep that good attitude and keep loving her and being understanding of her. You guys will work through this together.

As far as drive. Hmm...there are lots of ways to make a girl feel good without having to have sex with her. I don't know how much of a chance you've had to learn how...she "works." But play around and see what she likes and what she doesn't. I'm not trying to be presumptious. It's just that a lot of couples don't learn how the other person works. You go so long trying NOT to have sex that when you finally can, you don't think about anything else you can do. The tealight/massage thing was an awesome idea.
Let me think of an analogy...guns. hehe. Us men are like single shot guns. You pull the trigger and then you have to take time to reload. Women...they're like automatics. They can fire again and again.
And boy it's fun making that happen.

Upvote 0