Friend's mother needs to live with her - needs passport

Buzzbee

Jul 6, 2006
✟1,477.00
Faith
Christian
Please pray for a friend of mine. My friend's mother is in great need of prayer. Just let's call her "Jane Dow". She does not have a job right now because she is a self-employed tailor. Right now she is going through a divorce with her husband, who is essence has control of all the property that belonged to her, this includes her tailoring materials and sewing machine. The problem is that while she is trying to finalize the divorce, she is also trying come and live with my friend.

The hook-up is that she is coming from another country. Please pray that the divorce will be done with and she can be granted clearance to go live my friend. Corruption is a big problem in her home country, so there is no garentee she will get her clearence or her passport. Please pray she can get both her passport, a clearence visa, and a peaceful life with my friend. Thanks. Also, please pray for her salvation. She needs Christ most of all. Please pray to God concerning her - just call her ":crossrc:

cavell

Senior Veteran
Jan 14, 2006
Yorkshire, England
✟34,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Please pray for a friend of mine. My friend's mother is in great need of prayer. Just let's call her "Jane Dow". She does not have a job right now because she is a self-employed tailor. Right now she is going through a divorce with her husband, who is essence has control of all the property that belonged to her, this includes her tailoring materials and sewing machine. The problem is that while she is trying to finalize the divorce, she is also trying come and live with my friend.

The hook-up is that she is coming from another country. Please pray that the divorce will be done with and she can be granted clearance to go live my friend. Corruption is a big problem in her home country, so there is no garentee she will get her clearence or her passport. Please pray she can get both her passport, a clearence visa, and a peaceful life with my friend. Thanks. Also, please pray for her salvation. She needs Christ most of all. Please pray to God concerning her - just call her ":crossrc:
Lord Jesus I ask that you help these people. Work things out for them. I call upon you today.

Amen.

Upvote 0

brachah

Legend
Dec 4, 2006
✟39,166.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Lord Jesus You see this situation. Lord I pray that You bring peace. Lord help this lady get what she needs to come to this country and live peacefully. Watch over her and keep her safe. Deal with her husbands heart over how he is treating her. Bless her in all ways In Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, You know the situation upon this woman. You hear her cries, and know the heart of Your beloved child. Bring peace to her O Lord, for You Will shall be done. Let her find courage and strength, for Your Hand is guiding her. Lord Father, continue to guide her, let Your voice bring calm to the turbulence upon her. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, You know the situation upon this woman. You hear her cries, and know the heart of Your beloved child. Bring peace to her O Lord, for You Will shall be done. Let her find courage and strength, for Your Hand is guiding her. Lord Father, continue to guide her, let Your voice bring calm to the turbulence upon her. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Father, I stand in agreement with this prayer for THY will to be done in this situation. You know what is best. Draw all involved closer to you, Amen

Upvote 0
S

Starr SDA Living Word

YRinmythoughts-prayers.gif

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0