Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I thought you were better than this
Not above the truth.
Obama was raised by a Muslim, he learned Muslim prejudice. He has treated Israel more like an enemy then an ally, and ignores Netanyahu anytime they are in the same location.
He embraces Iran's leaders and threatens to shoot down an allies planes.

Where does his preferences lie?

If the statement was about the AA prejudice, I offer Obama's siding(multiple times) with criminals over law enforcement based in the color of the criminals skin, not the facts of the case. Prejudice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faith.Man
Upvote 0

A Sock Puppet

Mar 7, 2015
✟7,631.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
I think it's been pointed out here, freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences. There are many people that expressed bigoted views and complain when they are punished for those views. As long as it's not the government punishing you, you can't really complain.

Upvote 0

Skaloop

Agnostic atheist, pro-choice anti-abortion
May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
The guy (D'Souza) broke the law, admitted to as much in his guilty plea, and is being punished accordingly. How is his free speech being impeded any more than any other criminal serving a sentence for a crime they admit to?

And is there even anything in evidence that suggests he was specifically targeted for his opposition to Obama? Even if there were, does that change the fact that he broke the law?

Upvote 0

A Sock Puppet

Mar 7, 2015
✟7,631.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Not above the truth.
Obama was raised by a Muslim, he learned Muslim prejudice. He has treated Israel more like an enemy then an ally, and ignores Netanyahu anytime they are in the same location.
He embraces Iran's leaders and threatens to shoot down an allies planes.

Where does his preferences lie?

If the statement was about the AA prejudice, I offer Obama's siding(multiple times) with criminals over law enforcement based in the color of the criminals skin, not the facts of the case. Prejudice.
Unicorns are also real.

Upvote 0

GarfieldJL

Dec 10, 2012
✟26,292.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Unicorns are also real.

I would advise you not to mock someone that is better informed on a subject than you are in the future...

My kid would love one! Where can I buy one?

I seriously hope you're talking about a stuffed animal...

Good luck to them with that one after 47 GOP senators just committed a treasonous act.

If the GOP Senators are correct about what is actually in the deal, then I hate to break it to you, but they wouldn't be the ones engaged in treasonous behavior.

Upvote 0