Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It hardly seems to be a derailment when the author of the OP has chimed in on the subject as well. I merely related the matter of free speech to current internet shenanigans. It seems that the author of the OP found it of sufficient interest to voice a corresponding opinion on the subject as well.
Let me complement you on your derailment skills.
ROTFL ... while I understand the need your ideology has to control both the actions and posting content of everyone, especially when such postings are negative in regards to your ideology, please try to restrain yourself here. My post was both on-topic and was a sub-topic of interest to the author of the OP. (Btw, I knew the latter from insider knowledge. ;) )
Insider trading is against TOS. :cool:
Noting that you didn't dispute my observations on the two OP links.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟781,037.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟820,370.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It appears that you are the only one derailing this thread.
You bring up net neutrality and accuse me of derailing? That's rich.^_^
No, I did better than that. I related my post to the OP and told you that your post was incorrect.

Are you saying you believe that crock about d'Souza?^_^ And, nobody is stopping anybody from talking to anyone in DC as relating to Netnyahoooo's visit.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2009
✟17,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No one is preventing Bibi from speaking.
Not yet. The new regs haven't been enforced yet because nobody's got to read them.

He was charged with campaign finance law violations. He plead guilty. "I knew that causing a campaign contribution to be made in the name of another was wrong and something the law forbids."

No one has stopped him from speaking.
Not yet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟820,370.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Not yet.

Not yet.

Well, I'm glad we agree that your original statement "I guess your free to speak your mind as long as you agree with the president." was erroneous.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2009
✟17,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well, I'm glad we agree that your original statement "I guess your free to speak your mind as long as you agree with the president." was erroneous.
Not so fast. The president has tried to silence his critics even before he was elected. This is but another weapon for his arsenal. If you can't win fair, change the rules.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not so fast. The president has tried to silence his critics even before he was elected. This is but another weapon for his arsenal. If you can't win fair, change the rules.

This is not the first President that sought to control the media and the message. They all try, even though they may say otherwise. It's politics and the AntiChrist, Muslim-loving Communist Marxist President Obama did not invent the idea. He just moves it forward as will his successor.

Reactions: Faith.Man
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,398.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When it comes to freedom of speech, have the Democrats changed their views? When I was a Democrat, freedom to speak one's mind was important. Here are two links to two different reactions to freedom of speech as the Democrats now see it.

Many Dems skipping Bibi speech won't snub AIPAC | Fox News
They are not silencing him.

That is pretty much full of lies. Dinesh D'Sousa was convicted because he broke the law.

I guess your free to speak your mind as long as you agree with the president.
More baloney.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟390,075.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Hmm Googling "President Obama is a Horrible President" results in over 21,900,000 Results, that seems to show you can disagree with him and still speak about it.
Results include Facebook pages (That are Active), USNews, WashingtonTimes, HuffingtonPost, DailyCaller, The Atlantic, Politico, Forbes, USA Today, Vanity Fare, Time Magazine.

Upvote 0

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It is telling who the dems will listen too:
Castro, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, both have opposition to US policies

But not to Benjamin Netanyahu, leader of a long time ally.

On the OP,
freedom of speech doesn't mean you have to listen to anyone, nor anyone has to listen to you.
Just no one can stop you from saying it.

The dems are protesting Bohner's invitiation rather then waiting for the invitation from Obama, which would never come.
Obama is more likely to shoot down Israel's planes then treat Netanyahu with respect. Raised by a Muslim, I guess you never lose the Muslim prejudice. (Same for AA, I guess.) (****read what I said, I did not claim Obama is Muslim.)

Reactions: Faith.Man
Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2009
✟17,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
They are not silencing him.

That is pretty much full of lies. Dinesh D'Sousa was convicted because he broke the law.

More baloney.
Yes, your post is pure bologna. Your post is just a rehash of other ideological poppycock.

Have a good day.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2009
✟17,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hmm Googling "President Obama is a Horrible President" results in over 21,900,000 Results, that seems to show you can disagree with him and still speak about it.
Results include Facebook pages (That are Active), USNews, WashingtonTimes, HuffingtonPost, DailyCaller, The Atlantic, Politico, Forbes, USA Today, Vanity Fare, Time Magazine.
Once again, the rules are not in place yet.

From the American Thinker: Articles: I Want a President Who'll Dump the Stupid FCC

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is telling who the dems will listen too:
Castro, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, both have opposition to US policies

But not to Benjamin Netanyahu, leader of a long time ally.

On the OP,
freedom of speech doesn't mean you have to listen to anyone, nor anyone has to listen to you.
Just no one can stop you from saying it.

The dems are protesting Bohner's invitiation rather then waiting for the invitation from Obama, which would never come.
Obama is more likely to shoot down Israel's planes then treat Netanyahu with respect. Raised by a Muslim, I guess you never lose the Muslim prejudice. (Same for AA, I guess.) (****read what I said, I did not claim Obama is Muslim.)

Flaming Crock:

th

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟390,075.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2009
✟17,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
But the rules for executing someone for not smiling aren't in place yet either.

We don't deal with what doesn't / won't exist, but what does exist.
The new regs now exist. Your fairyland rule for not smiling hasn't even been proposed. It's like comparing apples to lawn chairs. Your argument doesn't make sense.

Upvote 0