1. New: Christian Forums Staff Recruit Video.- It's that time of year again. We are having our annual Staff Recruit Drive. Simply ask any staffer to help you apply and enjoy the video...
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Free tracts about Sabbath truth?

Discussion in 'Traditional Adventists' started by rocklife, Sep 8, 2005.

1. rocklife

rocklife Senior Veteran

Faith:
    Christian
    Are there any ministries that have free tracts to give away about the sabbath truth? Or are inexpensive?

2. Cliff2

Cliff2 New Member

Faith:
    Seventh-Day-Adventist
    I have sent you a PM with some possible links to Sabbath tracts.

3. PaleHorse

PaleHorse Veteran

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    US-Constitution
    Faith:
    Seventh-Day-Adventist
    This site is one of the best I have found that talks of the single issue of the Sabbath:
    http://www.sabbathtruth.com/

If you interested in a DVD series concerning the Sabbath question, this is a very good one (I own it). You can get information on the series and order it here:
    http://www.the7thday.org/

4. rocklife

rocklife Senior Veteran

Faith:
    Christian
    Thanks for your help. The bookmark is along the lines of what I am looking for, but its really not cost effective for me at this time. I like giving this kind of stuff away to ministries that have me on their mailing list that need more truth. God has given me some other good stuff to pass along though. Thanks again for your helps.