Four square churches

Daughter of Ararat

Yeshua's Rose of Hayastan
May 4, 2010
✟9,539.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
I'm wondering how they stand on a couple things. Maybe someone here has some idea.

How important is it to them for children to be baptized after they are infants instead of while they infants?

Do they care about what church people get married in?

How do they view other churches, say Apostolic ones such as Oriental Orthodox?

How do they view tradition? Really opposed to it in worship/religion? Indifferent? Embrace but don't require?

Upvote 0

Purge187

Former Prodigal.
May 22, 2011
Oxford, MA
✟29,807.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Christian perfection[bless and do not curse]and holiness can be attained through surrender and consecration[bless and do not curse]to God.

I can't get behind any movement that propogates the whole Sinless Perfection thing. It might be possible if we lived for hundreds of years like people in Old Testament times, but we don't.

Also, the[bless and do not curse]baptism with the Holy Spirit[bless and do not curse]wasn't an event separate from conversion for me; they went hand-in-hand.

Upvote 0

Brad413

Mar 28, 2014
✟7,653.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have only had one experiance with a FourSquare church pastor and that was with Dr Elias Malki when he came and spoke to my church. I dont believe sinless prefection a large thing in the foursquare church. I believe one of the bigger focuses the FourSquare church I have seen seem to be the belief in divine healing.

Upvote 0