Four Little Brothers.....

Aug 30, 2007
lasvegas.nv
✟7,725.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:groupray:Dear Lord,i am talking to you today for guides and strength!I have so much on my shoulders with my four boys all they do is fight all the time,and they need so much.i love them they are the light of all my days,but some times it gets so hard to deal with them because the older they get the more they fight,so i come to you in prayer and ask of you this.please help them find love in each other,and to be helpful to one another.please keep them close, the older they get the more they will need each other.so to the four little brothers who i love so deeply please stop fighting.:amen:

BelievingInHim

May 16, 2007
✟15,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Abba Father, bless your precious daughter. Help her to be what she cannot be without You and to accomplish what she cannot do by her own might. Thank You, Lord, for this wonderful and devoted mother. Be her strength when she grows weary. Fill her to overflowing with a peace that can come only from You. Draw her close to You now. I pray that You will bless the children that she loves so dearly, Father. Bring peace to her household and encourage her in her daily walk. All this I pray in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen

Upvote 0

godslittledancer

May 9, 2007
In God's creation
Visit site
✟17,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:groupray:Dear Lord,i am talking to you today for guides and strength!I have so much on my shoulders with my four boys all they do is fight all the time,and they need so much.i love them they are the light of all my days,but some times it gets so hard to deal with them because the older they get the more they fight,so i come to you in prayer and ask of you this.please help them find love in each other,and to be helpful to one another.please keep them close, the older they get the more they will need each other.so to the four little brothers who i love so deeply please stop fighting.:amen:
Amen.

Upvote 0

david1988

Jun 9, 2007
✟15,655.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
In addition to prayer, have you thought about maybe spending extra time alone separately with each one of your 4 boys? They could be fighting just to get your attention.

Perhaps you could spend 30 minutes alone with one of your boys on Monday.

Then rotating time alone with the other 3 boys on different days.

Spending quality time alone with each one of your boys is a great way to open up communication with the boys that will last a life time.

During their private 30 minutes with you, let them do the talking while you do the listening.

To help prevent fights of jealousy over the first boy who gets to spend 30 minutes alone with you, let them know ahead of time that each one your boys will receive equal amount of private time with you on different days.

If there's a donut shop nearby, perhaps a walk to the donut shop for a fresh sweet donut & milk while you walk and talk with each other?

Each boy could have their special private time with you by doing different things with you each week.

Use your imagination to dream up something that each of the boys would enjoy doing alone with you.

Obviously someone would need to babysit the other 3 boys while one of the boys is doing something special with you.

Once the boys begin to feel the comfort zone of receiving special one on one attention from you, their mom, this should help lessen the amount of fighting that occurs.

But remember boys by nature are aggressive, and have sort of a wild child hunter syndrome built into them.

I hope these suggestions help.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums