Former Muslim Assaulted in England - Where is the civility?

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟99,357.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I was on the prayer wall forum, praying for those in need of it. And then I came across this. It outright boiled me with anger. So much so I can't continue honest praying.

What is wrong with these "people"? At best the community turns a blind eye and at worst committing the hate themselves. I'm at this point very inclined to call these community mindless animals. I don't like to use such strong descriptive words. But my anger is boiling my blood. I actually feel my body heat rising.

And why is the police and the Church doing so little to help.

IT IS AN OUTRIGHT ATTACK!!! YOU KNOW THERE ARE LAWS AGAINST SUCH THINGS!!!!

Get your act together England! Innocent people are suffering! Be it Christians, Atheists, Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims or anyone!

http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/new...-is-beaten-up-for-converting-to-christianity/

A Bradford man has been brutally assaulted by a gang after converting from Islam to Christianity.

Father-of-six Nissar Hussain was left needing surgery after the group broke his kneecap and hand on Wednesday, with a pickaxe handle being used by one of the assailants.

“Most of the Muslim community here have turned a blind eye to what we are going through. There are some who have condoned it but there are also those who are directly committing hate crimes against us.”

Before the attacks Mr Hussain told The Catholic Herald that despite his persecution he had received little help from police or churches.

Reactions: seashale76

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
carefulnow.jpg

Upvote 0

Black Dog

Sep 20, 2015
✟4,870.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I was on the prayer wall forum, praying for those in need of it. And then I came across this. It outright boiled me with anger. So much so I can't continue honest praying.

What is wrong with these "people"? At best the community turns a blind eye and at worst committing the hate themselves. I'm at this point very inclined to call these community mindless animals. I don't like to use such strong descriptive words. But my anger is boiling my blood. I actually feel my body heat rising.

And why is the police and the Church doing so little to help.

IT IS AN OUTRIGHT ATTACK!!! YOU KNOW THERE ARE LAWS AGAINST SUCH THINGS!!!!

Get your act together England! Innocent people are suffering! Be it Christians, Atheists, Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims or anyone!

http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/new...-is-beaten-up-for-converting-to-christianity/

A Bradford man has been brutally assaulted by a gang after converting from Islam to Christianity.

Father-of-six Nissar Hussain was left needing surgery after the group broke his kneecap and hand on Wednesday, with a pickaxe handle being used by one of the assailants.

“Most of the Muslim community here have turned a blind eye to what we are going through. There are some who have condoned it but there are also those who are directly committing hate crimes against us.”

Before the attacks Mr Hussain told The Catholic Herald that despite his persecution he had received little help from police or churches.

Yep. Religious people committing horrific acts in the name of their religion is nothing new.

Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Missionaries run into this sort of problem all the time with communal type cultures. They don't understand the problems that occur when they win that single person to christ. They tend to create more problems and chaos within the communities because they focus on the one or two who are interested, when those sort of cultures need a mass conversion of the entire community, or the major power players of the community. "Discipleship" type conversion where you think converting one or two and then having them convert the rest isn't effective. Discipleship type conversions work great in cultures that prize individuality[like western civilization being the example we understand best]. You have won one ot two, but lost your chance of ever winning the rest.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't think the attackers should be prosecuted at all. That's what ISIS want them to do.

What they did has nothing to do with ISIS or Islam. It is a cultural thing, and there is no such thing as islamic culture. Even though the culture that makes up a lot of muslims cannot see such distinction from their own perspective.

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟171,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Of course the Muslim community will turn a blind eye- it's part of their faith. While some won't assault and kill for it themselves- they can't deny that it being done is part of their faith when people go apostate- so they do nothing instead.

I had a Muslim friend here in the US that married a Christian (she escaped an arranged marriage). She had to change not only her last name, but her first name, and she moved as far from her family as she could get out of fear for her life. The local Muslim community was outraged. Another Muslim friend insinuated she should be killed for it (and she's one of those liberal/moderate Muslims).

So, every time I hear stories like this (and there are quite a lot out there), I know that it's Islam in action. It isn't just the 'bad sort' that agree with it. This is part and parcel of that faith- and anyone that says otherwise isn't living in reality and is mired down in willful ignorance and outright lies. This IS Islam and it's a pathetic joke to try to pretend it isn't. It's a hateful, violent, evil religion.

And any churches over there aren't going to do anything either. Why? They've compromised their faith. Nobody wants to do the right thing anymore- because they're afraid of offending the Islam. Because EVERYONE knows what really happens when you offend the Islam these days, don't they? The evidence is overwhelming. However, people are waking up to the fact that it doesn't matter if you offend Islam or not, the result is always going to be the same with them. So, start speaking up and doing what is right.

Christians need to defend OUR faith- not Islam. If only people would defend Christianity with the same fervor they always defend Islam. Instead, they defend Islam over their own faith.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nige55
Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟171,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What they did has nothing to do with ISIS or Islam. It is a cultural thing, and there is no such thing as islamic culture. Even though the culture that makes up a lot of muslims cannot see such distinction from their own perspective.
Keep telling yourself that.

Upvote 0

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟99,357.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
It is my observation but don't quote me on it. Outright politically correctness and unrestrained liberalism is destroying England in the social sphere.

I read too often that hideous social crimes are committed by lets not be coy about the people behind them, Muslims (because I'm against PC) are protected by not only their own community but liberals as well. And the usual excuse I often hear it's a cultural thing. Bringing the perpetrator to justice usually end up being called Islamophobia. And the whole community get up in arms calling for end of persecution.

Some of the Muslims will come out to denounce the crime but not without some form of passive aggressive stance. Make a whole big deal about trust issue and acceptance. To me if you want to condemn something just condemn it period no added explanation.

But then again I'm not British. What I can read and do read are second hand accounts. My 2 cents

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I don't think the attackers should be prosecuted at all. That's what ISIS want them to do.
False analogy. The refugees we are letting through screening are not guilty of crimes unlike those assaulting this man.

Upvote 0

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
I read too often that hideous social crimes are committed by lets not be coy about the people behind them, Muslims (because I'm against PC) are protected by not only their own community but liberals as well.
I would protect you too if your liberties were under threat. Yet you don't seem grateful....

btw, the image you have developed of Britain is not in line with reality.

Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Keep telling yourself that.
I will because it is true. Now most muslims tend to do this, because they are a shame based culture most of the time, and the whole death before dishonor thing is a big deal for them. Shaming your family is a death sentence because the family/tribe is more important than you individually. It is such a big deal most probably accept this death sentence with stride. It is hard to understand from our perspective, because in our culture our actions only reflect us and not our whole family. I don't quite get it that much either. I am not saying it is good or bad. I am saying it is, and will be expected.

Islam feels more like a religious justification for the arab culture to me smetimes. I do not know why people try to look more ME when they convert to the religion. Christianity doesn't suffer such restrictions, as missionaries are learning.. you don't have to worship like the west to be a Christian.

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟171,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I will because it is true. Now most muslims tend to do this, because they are a shame based culture most of the time, and the whole death before dishonor thing is a big deal for them. Shaming your family is a death sentence because the family/tribe is more important than you individually. It is such a big deal most probably accept this death sentence with stride. It is hard to understand from our perspective, because in our culture our actions only reflect us and not our whole family. I don't quite get it that much either. I am not saying it is good or bad. I am saying it is, and will be expected.

Islam feels more like a religious justification for the arab culture to me smetimes. I do not know why people try to look more ME when they convert to the religion. Christianity doesn't suffer such restrictions, as missionaries are learning.. you don't have to worship like the west to be a Christian.
I go to church with a lot of people from the Middle East. Quite a few native Arabic speakers are among their numbers. None of them share this kill the apostates cultural thing you claim is simply cultural and not just a part of Islam. It's Islam that is the problem.

Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I go to church with a lot of people from the Middle East. Quite a few native Arabic speakers are among their numbers. None of them share this kill the apostates cultural thing you claim is simply cultural and not just a part of Islam. It's Islam that is the problem.

Christianity has softened the the extremities of the culture, if not outright removed them. It tends to have that effect on cultures. ;) Look what it did for the Romans, Greeks, and vikings.

Upvote 0