Former atheist Howard Storm asks about holocaust during his NDE?!

Do you believe that some NDE accounts fit with scripture?

• Yes, I believe that some NDE accounts are genuine meetings with the Messiah or angels.

• Maybe but perhaps some NDE accounts are of a meeting with Satan?!

• No, the near death experience accounts are mostly false and misleading.

• I don't know enough about this subject yet to express an opinion?!

Results are only viewable after voting.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Have you forgotten that on the eve before his crucifixion he sweated blood? Do you know how much fear and stress a person needs to be under to do such a thing?

So true!!!! Good point Lulav...... but he did overcome that fear!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Did you mean Elijah? It is possible to have some control over it.
2 Kings 2
9 When they had crossed, Elijah said to Elisha, “Tell me, what can I do for you before I am taken from you?”

“Let me inherit a double portion of your spirit,” Elisha replied.

10 “You have asked a difficult thing,” Elijah said, “yet if you see me when I am taken from you, it will be yours—otherwise, it will not.”

11 As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind. 12 Elisha saw this and cried out, “My father! My father! The chariots and horsemen of Israel!” And Elisha saw him no more. Then he took hold of his garment and tore it in two.

13 Elisha then picked up Elijah’s cloak that had fallen from him and went back and stood on the bank of the Jordan.

This topic ties in very well with this other poll that I just began this morning:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7810772/

Bill Weise, 23 minutes in hell and many Ezekiel 37 events??!!

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
So true!!!! Good point Lulav...... but he did overcome that fear!
I am sure a lot of things were going through Yeshua's mind, but fear was not one of them. He sweated blood over the cup He was asked to swallow. It is repulsive. It was full of the abominations of sins. I don't think it was dying that caused Yeshua to sweat blood. He stated long before that day came that He knew it was coming, and He was willingly able to explain why He must die.
Matthew 20:28
Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I am sure a lot of things were going through Yeshua's mind, but fear was not one of them. He sweated blood over the cup He was asked to swallow. It is repulsive. It was full of the abominations of sins. I don't think it was dying that caused Yeshua to sweat blood. He stated long before that day came that He knew it was coming, and He was willingly able to explain why He must die.

Visionary...… do you think that Yeshua was even more concerned about the three days between his death and his resurrection?

That passage about his preaching to spirits in prison raises some intriguing possibilities as to what happened during those 72 hours?

1Pe 3:19
By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I chose the "No" option, despite its qualifications. I was hoping to run into a choice that just said, "No, that's hooky nonsense." ;) Couldn't find that in the options!

Did you know that jet pilots are having OBE or near death experiences as they get trained in Extreme Gravity devices?

This is rather like producing a NDE under laboratory conditions.

The Trigger of Extreme Gravity: Dr. James Winnery's NDE Research

The Trigger of Extreme Gravity: Dr. James Winnery's NDE Research

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
One of the first lies, is Satan saying "surely you will not die" and people think that death is now another life after death. Death is the absence of life. What is the power of the resurrection if you are already alive when you die? Why and what did Yeshua really sacrifice if there is life after death without the resurrection?

Reactions: mmksparbud
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
There is a difference between dream visions and actual out of body experiences. But both are of equal importance. It requires a spirit of discernment to know if it is a act of God or foolishness.

What do you personally think of the near death experience of Julie Carter:

THIS 100% LIFE CHANGING NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE happened to me nearly 40 years ago. I thought that I would share it with you.

At the age of 20 I was in the gutters and fast going down the drain. Due to a very terrible and painful childhood, especially the very early years, I had gotten into drink, drugs of every kind, major crime and the final straw …prostitution. As a dealer too, I had at that time plenty of bluies (amphetamine based) This particular day I was out of my head on drink and drugs as usual. I had been hurt again by a guy and my best friend said to me.. “JULIE YOU CAN’T GO ROUND WITH YOUR HEART ON YOUR SLEEVE; YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO LOCK IT AWAY OR YOU WILL JUST KEEP ON GETTING HURT.”

I left her flat and those words kept going round and round and round in my head. I remember going home to my empty flat and realising that I couldn’t lock my heart away. I figured that if we all locked our hearts away, then there would be no love coming out from our hearts and going into the world. I saw that with out us putting out love, everywhere would go cold and dark. Everyone would slowly become hard and cruel and selfish. The image was terrifying; I took more drugs to make me feel better, but I just got worse and worse. I NEEDED HELP, SERIOUS HELP. I had no idea where I could get the help that I needed. I couldn’t turn to God as I was a staunch atheist; during my traumatic childhood I had decided that there couldn’t be a God. In total panic I wanted my best friend Hillary, even though it was her that had said those fateful words. I remember that night with crystal clarity. It was a freezing cold night as I got on my bike. The roads were icy but I didn’t care. I got to Hillary’s place but as I stood outside of her door I saw that she didn’t have the HELP that I needed. I didn’t know what the help was, but I knew what it wasn’t. I got back on my bike and went to another friend’s door, a guy, the same thing happened. He didn’t have the HELP!

I spent hours going round the town. I never knocked on one door. I felt devastated when I realised that all my friends could offer me was more booze, drugs or a shag. It was all these that had got me into this panic stricken state. I couldn’t remember getting back to my flat. I do however remember making the decision that seeing as I couldn’t lock my heart away and I couldn’t stand being hurt by men anymore, I had to end my miserable existence. I put my favourite album on by Supertramp and started washing down vast amounts of bluies with my favourite drink; half a pint of cheap port or sherry mixed with half a pint of strong cider. As I started to feel that I was about to slip away, something in me rose and screamed out loud.. “IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT PUT ME ON THIS GOD FORSAKEN EARTH, YOU HAD BETTER HELP ME NOW BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE.” Nothing happened so I necked another handful of pills. The last thing that I remember was Supertramp singing…“DON’T ARRANGE TO HAVE ME SENT TO NO ASYLUM.”

The next thing that I was conscious of. Was that I was kind of floating inside a type of white light cloud. As I became more aware I started to sense that this white LOVED ME. IT REALLY REALLY LOVED ME. IT NEVER SPOKE BUT I FELT IT FORGIVE ME AND IT WASHED ME CLEAN OF ALL THE BAD THINGS THAT I HAD DONE. I don’t think I had any form because I didn’t see myself. Then a beautiful being of light came and indicated with its wing that I should follow. I was taken to a garden where there was the most awesome and beautiful tree. It was laden with all different shaped and coloured fruits of light. At the foot of this magnificent tree there was a tiny chair and the angelic being pointed for me to sit in it. I remember thinking that there was no way that I would fit in it, but I did. I was told to GIVE ALL MY LOVE TO THE TREE AND THAT THE TREE WOULD GIVE ME EVERYTHING THAT I NEEDED.

I don’t know how long I stayed there because I became totally absorbed by the beauty and the divine nature of this TREE. I was brought back and separated from this tree by the voice of the angelic being. It said that it was not my time to die and that I had to go back and tell people that the answer was LOVE. I remember seeing my body laid on the floor and slipping back into it. The being told me to have FAITH and to WAIT. As I pulled myself round and up of the floor an amazing thing happened. I didn’t want to die. I WANTED TO LIVE. BY GOD DID I WANT TO LIVE. It was about 12 hours since I had taken a seriously lethal overdose. I shouldn’t have been alive, never mind feeling ecstatic. I couldn’t wait to go out. I was so full of LOVE THAT I WENT OUT AND SMILED AT EVERYONE.

But here is the BIG PROOF. I had no withdrawal symptoms from all the serious drugs and booze that I had consumed every single day for over 4 years. I had lost friends to drink and drugs. I will write more soon about the very unusual path that my life took after this, Most Enlightening Experience. By the way, I DO SPEAK THE TRUTH. I DARE NOT DO OTHERWISE. Thank you for reading

I have now started to keep all the parts of my N.D.E. posts and other special things on my group page, which is entitled, My NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE. All are welcome to view there and join the group.

I hope my story will inspire and strengthen your Faith in Love…. LOVE, CARE, SHARE. Blessings to ALL." (Julie Carter)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
One of the first lies, is Satan saying "surely you will not die" and people think that death is now another life after death. Death is the absence of life. What is the power of the resurrection if you are already alive when you die? Why and what did Yeshua really sacrifice if there is life after death without the resurrection?

But…. a really good liar….. does not tell one hundred percent lies?!

The best lies….. need to be at least eighty percent true……. the words of Satan in Genesis…… are technically true………… but when spoken to Eve and Adam at the level of development and understanding that they were at…. these essentially true statements by Satan…… led to their fall…. because his motivation was to attempt to bring them downward.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

At this moment the best answer to this that I can give…. is that what is available to the dead in Christ at this moment…… although good…… is no where nearly as good as what the deceased in Messiah Yeshua - Jesus will have once I Corinthians 15 is one hundred percent fulfilled….. and they have the type of body that Messiah Yeshua had after his resurrection.

He could go through walls……… eat fish and bread………. tell Doubting Thomas to handle his hands and feet and side……. The dead in Christ cannot appear to the living and do that yet…. but I do believe that that time is coming soon!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
At this moment the best answer to this that I can give…. is that what is available to the dead in Christ at this moment…… although good…… is no where nearly as good as what the deceased in Messiah Yeshua - Jesus will have once I Corinthians 15 is one hundred percent fulfilled….. and they have the type of body that Messiah Yeshua had after his resurrection.

He could go through walls……… eat fish and bread………. tell Doubting Thomas to handle his hands and feet and side……. The dead in Christ cannot appear to the living and do that yet…. but I do believe that that time is coming soon!
I think the capability to walk through walls, walk on water, is not confined to just after your resurrection. I think it has more to do with understanding the 90% we are not currently working with.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
There is a difference between dream visions and actual out of body experiences. But both are of equal importance. It requires a spirit of discernment to know if it is a act of God or foolishness.
I am at the 12 minute mark in this account by a Christian who had a near death experience.

I think that he is doing a great job of explaining many scriptures that can be misunderstood.

A Place Called Heaven" by Richard Sigmund - Part 1 of 2

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I think the capability to walk through walls, walk on water, is not confined to just after your resurrection. I think it has more to do with understanding the 90% we are not currently working with.

Yes…… I agree that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is raising up a Bride who will do and understand more than was done by the original twelve disciples.

Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ummmm, I think Fox's piece is probably fairly correct. I'm more familiar with my own tribe's history as it concerns the US Gov'ts.' ongoing travesty, being 1/2 Lakota.

Here's a little dittie that was notable to some folks in Germany 70 years later. Down around Paragraph 7 is kind of notable, and note who, in Europe, was a big fan of it.
The Free Market: Feds versus The Indians, The

Thing is, on both sides of The Pond, it all rolled in on nice Christian legs. Of course, it doesn't matter, we "have no souls".

America is now living into it's reward, it is doing it to itself.
Wado

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I would imagine that her husband would beg to differ with that assessment. I don't believe that God works everything out. Due to bad decisions many innocent people are left to foot the bill. Given to God, he often can turn things around for the better, but not always.
But at least the fact that King David sinned so badly..... and yet ultimately pleased G-d...... has encouraged many people to realize that there is hope for us as well...... in spite of our sins.

Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
From a Christian theological standpoint, most of those Jews would not be saved and would be going to Hell after the gas chambers, so why are Angels coming for them?
To prove the theological standpoint is wrong?

YHWH made an everlasting covenant with Abraham and the Jews: "I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you throughout their generations for an everlasting, solemn pledge, to be a God to you and to your posterity after you." - Genesis 17:7

YHWH allowed us to enter into that everlasting covenant through Yeshua: "At that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. 14 For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation." - Ephesians 2:12-14

"You were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree." - Romans 11:24

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
To prove the theological standpoint is wrong?

YHWH made an everlasting covenant with Abraham and the Jews: "I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you throughout their generations for an everlasting, solemn pledge, to be a God to you and to your posterity after you." - Genesis 17:7

YHWH allowed us to enter into that everlasting covenant through Yeshua: "At that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. 14 For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation." - Ephesians 2:12-14

"You were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree." - Romans 11:24
Well said.

I highly recommend the near death experience account of Ariela Solsol. She was a Catholic who was told that she was Jewish during her NDE. She emigrated to Israel later on. Here is something she was shown about the unborn that could be very helpful to the pro-life movement.

https://www.goodreads.com/author/sho....Ariela_Solsol

Chapter 10…..”In this part of the Lord’s revelation to me, there was a deep message of forgiveness. Jesus allowed me to see my own little children who were in this marvelous place. They were so happy to see me and I was crying tears of joy to be reunited with them again! I knew that there would be a huge empty space in my life because of their absence. They would have enriched and blessed my life if they had lived. I was the great loser. Abortion is a sin against the child, but every bit as much a sin against the mother, also. We have no way of knowing how this unborn child could have influenced our life, had it been allowed to live.

The abortion, that I would have would be due to a doctor;s orders, but it was an abortion nonetheless. The miscarriage was no fault of my own, but the spirit of that child must life forever. I know because I saw their sweet faces in paradise! Jesus, my babies and myself were all joyous at this reunion. His forgiveness was TOTAL! His understanding was TOTAL! His empathy was TOTAL! Not for one second did I feel accused or judged by Him as this incredible scene was unfolding before my spiritual eyes.”

This part of my experience, I believe, has a message fro women who have aborted or miscarried babies. Society and the culture they live in told them they were aborting a blob or a fetus. Society neglected to inform that they were indeed murdering their own child! Now, after many years, perhaps, they find themselves laden with tremendous guilt, and hopelessness in their souls. The guilt may come many years later when they finally realize the sad truth and consequence of their action. Sooner or later they must come face to face with the honest realization that they did not allow their child to be given life." (Ariela Solsol)

Reactions: Truthfrees
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status