Former atheist Howard Storm asks about holocaust during his NDE?!

Do you believe that some NDE accounts fit with scripture?

• Yes, I believe that some NDE accounts are genuine meetings with the Messiah or angels.

• Maybe but perhaps some NDE accounts are of a meeting with Satan?!

• No, the near death experience accounts are mostly false and misleading.

• I don't know enough about this subject yet to express an opinion?!

Results are only viewable after voting.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
That is not what was meant, (''the flesh profits nothing''). The Revelation of Yeshua concerns the appointed time of atonement for John and is set forth as the typeset model for those who also read the same Revelation of Yeshua. This particular event however concerns firstly the ''Patmos'' of John. The name ''Patmos'' literally means ''MY KILLING''. It is the great Day wherein John becomes a son.

.....)

Daq....would you say that the visions given to the Apostle John in a way "killed him" even more so than the attempt apparently at boiling him in oil that was made by the Romans?

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟112,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Daq....would you say that the visions given to the Apostle John in a way "killed him" even more so than the attempt apparently at boiling him in oil that was made by the Romans?

Perhaps you might restart at Revelation 1:1? It is "A revelation" of Yeshua Messiah which was given to him of the Father to shew unto his servants that which must needs come to pass quickly, shortly, suddenly, with speed. Should we honestly believe that Yeshua needed anymore revelation from the Father AFTER he was seated at the right hand of the Father? Should we even consider it a possibility that the Master would need to receive any further revelation AFTER he was crucified, glorified, and received up to heaven in a cloud? Consider this; what if Yeshua "emptied himself" and humbled himself while he was in the physical body being found, (having become) a man? If so then that time frame is the only "good and acceptable" time wherein the Master might have received a revelation from the Father, to show unto his servants that which must shortly come to pass, and to show it through the messenger and forerunner Yochanan Eliyahu. Yochanan was in prison, (symbolically called Patmos) and the Master came to him in Spirit to deliver that which the Father had given him for his people. This all occurs in "the Lord's Day" which is one year and likewise the only acceptable year:

Luke 4:13-21 KJV
13. And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season.
14. And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.
15. And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all.
16. And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
17. And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
18. The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
19. To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
20. And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
21. And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

At this point Yeshua had already received the Revelation and delivered it to Yochanan in prison:

Matthew 4:11-17 KJV
11. Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.
12. Now when Jesus had heard that John was cast into prison, he departed into Galilee;
13. And leaving Nazareth, he came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is upon the sea coast, in the borders of Zabulon and Nephthalim:
14. That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,
15. The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles;
16. The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.
17. From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Mark 1:13-15 KJV
13. And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto him.
14. Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
15. And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

And Yochanan the Immerser wrote it all down before he was beheaded.

Revelation 22:16-20 KJV
16. I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
17. And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
18. For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19. And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
20. He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Yeshua HaNagiyd Brit says: I Yeshua have dispatched my messenger to testify unto you these things in the congregations. I am the Rhiza and the Genos of David, the Aster the Lampros the Proinos.

Yochanan Eliyahu the Immerser who testifies of Yeshua also says of himself: He that testifies these things says; Yea, I come quickly-suddenly! Verily! Erchou, Master Yeshua!
Olivet Zeytiym

Shabbat Shalom! :)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Perhaps you might restart at Revelation 1:1? It is "A revelation" of Yeshua Messiah which was given to him of the Father to shew unto his servants that which must needs come to pass quickly, shortly, suddenly, with speed. Should we honestly believe that Yeshua needed anymore revelation from the Father AFTER he was seated at the right hand of the Father? Should we even consider it a possibility that the Master would need to receive any further revelation AFTER he was crucified, glorified, and received up to heaven in a cloud? Consider this; what if Yeshua "emptied himself" and humbled himself while he was in the physical body being found, (having become) a man? If so then that time frame is the only "good and acceptable" time wherein the Master might have received a revelation from the Father, to show unto his servants that which must shortly come to pass, and to show it through the messenger and forerunner Yochanan Eliyahu. Yochanan was in prison, (symbolically called Patmos) and the Master came to him in Spirit to deliver that which the Father had given him for his people. This all occurs in "the Lord's Day" which is one year and likewise the only acceptable year:

Yeshua HaNagiyd Brit says: I Yeshua have dispatched my messenger to testify unto you these things in the congregations. I am the Rhiza and the Genos of David, the Aster the Lampros the Proinos.

Yochanan Eliyahu the Immerser who testifies of Yeshua also says of himself: He that testifies these things says; Yea, I come quickly-suddenly! Verily! Erchou, Master Yeshua!
[/COLOR]Olivet Zeytiym

Shabbat Shalom! :)

Daq, it is only in the past couple of years that I began to understand how time itself is not at all limited to being a straight line......but each and every moment of the past.....including these moments when Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua was teaching......are recorded and all the earth along with all the people living on the earth at that instant......can be resurrected/recreated in one instant.....and then a new branch and/or root of time can be spun off.....that in a sense is a major fulfillment of Ezekiel chapter 37!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Although many called and few chosen is a nasty reality for the time period in which we live.......the Creator is not absolutely limited to this situation but.....is capable of ushering in an era in which everybody knows God from the least to the greatest and even the nature of animals is altered.

I suspect strongly that the way that God in the judgment will be even more tolerant of Sodom and Gomorrah will be to send Abraham and Lot back into that time period......and actually produce what amounts to another clone of both Abraham and Lot. In this other branch of time......far more of the Holy Spirit can be poured out and RAbbi Jesus/Yehoshua certainly implied that the people of Sodom and Gomorrah will respond better to a double portion of the Holy Spirit even than the people of Capernaum????!!!!

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Although many called and few chosen is a nasty reality for the time period in which we live.......the Creator is not absolutely limited to this situation but.....is capable of ushering in an era in which everybody knows God from the least to the greatest and even the nature of animals is altered.
Just thinking out loud.

God was through with Israel and told Moses to stand aside and he would kill them all and make a nation from Moses himself. Numbers 14:12 I will strike them down with a plague and destroy them, but I will make you into a nation greater and stronger than they.”

Numbers 14
20 And the LORD said, I have pardoned according to your word: 21But as truly as I live, all the earth shall be filled with the glory of the LORD. 22 Because all those men which have seen my glory, and my miracles, which I did in Egypt and in the wilderness, and have tempted me now these ten times, and have not listened to my voice;

My opinion is that Israel alone would have been blessed, but since they sinned, the whole world would have a chance to join in one day.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Just thinking out loud.

God was through with Israel and told Moses to stand aside and he would kill them all and make a nation from Moses himself. Numbers 14:12 I will strike them down with a plague and destroy them, but I will make you into a nation greater and stronger than they.”

Numbers 14
20 And the LORD said, I have pardoned according to your word: 21But as truly as I live, all the earth shall be filled with the glory of the LORD. 22 Because all those men which have seen my glory, and my miracles, which I did in Egypt and in the wilderness, and have tempted me now these ten times, and have not listened to my voice;

My opinion is that Israel alone would have been blessed, but since they sinned, the whole world would have a chance to join in one day.

Yes.....God was absolutely serious about exterminating 99.999% of the descendants of Abraham at that time and saving only a few......to intermarry with the grandsons and granddaughters of Moses to make a great nation out of Moses!!!!!!!!!!

Ofcourse Joshua and his family and Caleb and a few others.....probably the 70 elders who had received the Holy Spirit would have been saved along with their families.......but basically.....this offer to Moses was not some sort of temptation.........God was absolutely serious!!!!!!!

The response of Moses though.......although probably in a sense perhaps "unwise" reminded the Word/Logos in His glorified form of what He himself was going to offer on behalf of all of us.......because surely we are more deserving of extermination even than Israel at that time period????!!!!!

Upvote 0

yedida

Ruth Messianic, joining Israel, Na'aseh v'nishma!
Oct 6, 2010
Elyria, OH
✟25,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yes.....God was absolutely serious about exterminating 99.999% of the descendants of Abraham at that time and saving only a few......to intermarry with the grandsons and granddaughters of Moses to make a great nation out of Moses!!!!!!!!!!

Ofcourse Joshua and his family and Caleb and a few others.....probably the 70 elders who had received the Holy Spirit would have been saved along with their families.......but basically.....this offer to Moses was not some sort of temptation.........God was absolutely serious!!!!!!!

The response of Moses though.......although probably in a sense perhaps "unwise" reminded the Word/Logos in His glorified form of what He himself was going to offer on behalf of all of us.......because surely we are more deserving of extermination even than Israel at that time period????!!!!!

I just don't buy into that 'original sin' dispute. It totally goes against what scripture teaches about man's own accountability.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I just don't buy into that 'original sin' dispute. It totally goes against what scripture teaches about man's own accountability.

Since 1990 I have confronted so many confusing questions that my poor little brain is still spinning!!!????

I read a fair bit of a website on Dr. Bill Weiss author of "23 minutes in Hell."

During his experience Dr. Weiss asked Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua why he had been allowed to experience such filth.......and he said that during his lifetime he had always been scrupulously clean, neat and tidy?????!!!!

His question seemed valid......so I gave it some thought....and the conclusion that I came to is that perhaps another branch of time already existed in which Dr. Bill Weiss had remained in a "lost" state???!!!

The writings of Dr. Chaim Henry Tejman on theoretical physics led me to the conclusion that time is not at all limited to being a straight line but instead is capable of being branched off again and again as many times as God wishes to do..........

i suspect that later on when God shows the saved Dr. Bill Weiss.....about how far away from being "saved" he may have been in some other branches of time.........he will be in awe and his question will be fully answered.

During his NDE Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua remained silent and did not specifically answer his question?!

Upvote 0

yedida

Ruth Messianic, joining Israel, Na'aseh v'nishma!
Oct 6, 2010
Elyria, OH
✟25,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Since 1990 I have confronted so many confusing questions that my poor little brain is still spinning!!!????

I read a fair bit of a website on Dr. Bill Weiss author of "23 minutes in Hell."

During his experience Dr. Weiss asked Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua why he had been allowed to experience such filth.......and he said that during his lifetime he had always been scrupulously clean, neat and tidy?????!!!!

His question seemed valid......so I gave it some thought....and the conclusion that I came to is that perhaps another branch of time already existed in which Dr. Bill Weiss had remained in a "lost" state???!!!

The writings of Dr. Chaim Henry Tejman on theoretical physics led me to the conclusion that time is not at all limited to being a straight line but instead is capable of being branched off again and again as many times as God wishes to do..........

i suspect that later on when God shows the saved Dr. Bill Weiss.....about how far away from being "saved" he may have been in some other branches of time.........he will be in awe and his question will be fully answered.

During his NDE Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua remained silent and did not specifically answer his question?!

His name is Yeshua. Not Jesus, nor was he given the longer version, he was named Yeshua. Just saying (again)....

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
His name is Yeshua. Not Jesus, nor was he given the longer version, he was named Yeshua. Just saying (again)....

I've came to the conclusion that he is not one of those people who get all offended if somebody mispronounces their name. While I was in Ecuador nobody could say the name "Dennis" and I am sure that I butchered every name that I attempted to pronounce too????!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
There is a difference between dream visions and actual out of body experiences. But both are of equal importance. It requires a spirit of discernment to know if it is a act of God or foolishness.

Yes....exactly GuardianShua!

About a month or so ago I read and NDE account that to me was obviously merely an out of body experience, not a full fledged near death experience.

The person who went through it did NOT meet with a being of light and DID NOT review their life!!!

They also made statements that were off the scale controversial that would be very difficult to understand in a way that would fit with scripture!!!

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Yes....exactly GuardianShua!

About a month or so ago I read and NDE account that to me was obviously merely an out of body experience, not a full fledged near death experience.

The person who went through it did NOT meet with a being of light and DID NOT review their life!!!

They also made statements that were off the scale controversial that would be very difficult to understand in a way that would fit with scripture!!!
As scripture says.. if they speak not according to the word there is no light in them,..

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
As scripture says.. if they speak not according to the word there is no light in them,..

1John 2:5 "But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked."

One massive difference that I perceive between Messiah Yehoshua/Jesus and myself is that he seemed to have astonishingly low levels of fear, doubt and worry!!!!!???

Low levels of fear, doubt and worry indicate a higher level of God's love transforming our thought patterns!!!

I know that I have much much less fear/doubt/worry than I did back in 1988........but I know that if I were to crown Messiah Yehoshua/Jesus as true Lord of my life at a higher level................my life would go through another amazing transformation!!!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
There is a difference between dream visions and actual out of body experiences. But both are of equal importance. It requires a spirit of discernment to know if it is a act of God or foolishness.

Wow....GuarianShua.....somebody just sent me a message with a link into an article that really does a good job of explaining what at first seem to be contradictions in various doctrines.....such as the rapture......or even "hell!"

Near Death Revelations on the Confusion About the Rapture of the Church - Buck Stephens - Secrets of a Supernatural World

Now for those of you who have trouble accepting this “calling away” or
“rapture” of the Church, I want you to know that the Lord gave me revelation
in my encounter with Him regarding this as well. The reason there is so
much confusion and disagreement about this is due to the way time-bound
physical minds like ours view it. We must overlay the physical with the spiritual
so that we can understand.

As we have discussed before, a day is as a 1000 years to the Lord and vice
versa. I told you that I experienced an ever-present now when I was in His
presence. The point is that time means nothing to God, and all the events of
humankind are played out in what is a microcosm or flash moment of eternity
to God. The Tribulation is seven years long, and the Great Tribulation
is three and a half years—or the second half of the seven-year Tribulation.
What is that time to God—nothing!

We must look at the events of this time as God sees them and not as separate
events as we would tend to view them. We must look at it as He does, as
one event, the second coming of Jesus! (Buck Stevens)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I've came to the conclusion that he is not one of those people who get all offended if somebody mispronounces their name. While I was in Ecuador nobody could say the name "Dennis" and I am sure that I butchered every name that I attempted to pronounce too????!!!!
Dennis, does your name mean what you stand for?

One massive difference that I perceive between Messiah Yehoshua/Jesus and myself is that he seemed to have astonishingly low levels of fear, doubt and worry!!!!!???

Low levels of fear, doubt and worry indicate a higher level of God's love transforming our thought patterns!!!

Have you forgotten that on the eve before his crucifixion he sweated blood? Do you know how much fear and stress a person needs to be under to do such a thing?

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
1John 2:5 "But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked."

I know that I have much much less fear/doubt/worry than I did back in 1988........but I know that if I were to crown Messiah Yehoshua/Jesus as true Lord of my life at a higher level................my life would go through another amazing transformation!!!
Yep.. I too see the world in a different light, and feel His presence, which brings with it the "peace that passes all understanding"... So looking at what is coming upon this world is not overwhelming any more, because I know it is in His hands, and those of us under His Wing are in the best place. :clap:

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Have you forgotten that on the eve before his crucifixion he sweated blood? Do you know how much fear and stress a person needs to be under to do such a thing?

Lulav........I have to admit that I do hope that I haven't gone aposTate!!!!???????

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Excellent point Lulav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have certainly never sweated blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0