Former atheist Howard Storm asks about holocaust during his NDE?!

Do you believe that some NDE accounts fit with scripture?

• Yes, I believe that some NDE accounts are genuine meetings with the Messiah or angels.

• Maybe but perhaps some NDE accounts are of a meeting with Satan?!

• No, the near death experience accounts are mostly false and misleading.

• I don't know enough about this subject yet to express an opinion?!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 21, 2012
✟15,117.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes, Great Passage Dennis, I Quote It Often From Kings, It's Interesting That The Same Thing Is Said Of Israel In Verse Ten And Fourteen As To Emphasize Their Wickedness.

I Do Agree With You That There Is A Remnant, Else We Would Have To Ignore The Writers Of The Old And New Testament.

However, Toward The End Of My Last Response I Pointed Out That It Would Be Nonsensical For The Suffering Servant Of Isaiah 53 To Even Be A Remnant Of Israel: 'All We Sheep Have Gone Astray, But The Lord Hath Laid On Some Of Us The Iniquity Of Us All.'?

The Lord Laid On Some Of Us Our Own Iniquity?

Maybe So, (Ezekiel 36)
, But That Doesn't Make A Sacrifice For Sins.

This Is What JCM's Like Moshe Shulman From The 'Messiah Truth' Website Contend, But In The Old Testament, Israel's Wickedness Always Resulted In Punishment And Righteousness In Blessings.

The Lamb Of Isaiah 53 Had To Be Without Blemish As The Passover Demands. The Children Of Israel Have Never Been Without Blemish. Anything Less, Would Not Be An Adequate Sacrifice.

The Only Salvation Of Israel Seems To Come From God's Faithfulness Not Israel's (Ezekiel 36)

Bj

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Yes, Great Passage Dennis, I Quote It Often From Kings, It's Interesting That The Same Thing Is Said Of Israel In Verse Ten And Fourteen As To Emphasize Their Wickedness.

I Do Agree With You That There Is A Remnant, Else We Would Have To Ignore The Writers Of The Old And New Testament.

However, Toward The End Of My Last Response I Pointed Out That It Would Be Nonsensical For The Suffering Servant Of Isaiah 53 To Even Be A Remnant Of Israel: 'All We Sheep Have Gone Astray, But The Lord Hath Laid On Some Of Us The Iniquity Of Us All.'?

The Lord Laid On Some Of Us Our Own Iniquity?

Maybe So, (Ezekiel 36)
, But That Doesn't Make A Sacrifice For Sins.

This Is What JCM's Like Moshe Shulman From The 'Messiah Truth' Website Contend, But In The Old Testament, Israel's Wickedness Always Resulted In Punishment And Righteousness In Blessings.

The Lamb Of Isaiah 53 Had To Be Without Blemish As The Passover Demands. The Children Of Israel Have Never Been Without Blemish. Anything Less, Would Not Be An Adequate Sacrifice.

The Only Salvation Of Israel Seems To Come From God's Faithfulness Not Israel's (Ezekiel 36)

Bj

Wow, I am impressed that you also have read some of the Messiah Truth writings Bj!

I do agree that this is really the work of Messiah Yehoshua/Jesus if indeed Israel as a nation has also played some sort of suffering servant role because I believe that Rabbi Jesus can apply his sacrifice to people who use the word Moshiach just as much as He is free to apply His blood to somebody who prays to Jesus?!

The Messianic Jewish community separated from the Rabbinic Jewish community primarily at the time of the Bar Kockhba Revolt. I have read that Rabbi Akiva advocated cleansing the province of Judaea of the Messianic community as soon as Bar Kockhba was in control and had gotten rid of the Romans.

The Palestinian people may be descended from the Messianic Jewish community who did NOT join in the Bar Kockhba Revolt, and thus did not have to be expelled from Judaea but instead were allowed to remain on the land and grow grain and olive oil in order to pay taxes to Rome.

It seems to me that God was just as involved in the separation of the Rabbinic Jewish community from the Messianic Jewish community as He was in the separation of the Northern Kingdom of israel from the Southern Kingdom of Judah at the time of King Rehoboam and King Jereboam?!

Tsvi Misinai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tsvi Misinai claims that the majority of the Palestinian people—including those with Israeli citizenship or residency, known variously as Arab citizens of Israel, Arab Israelis, Israeli Arabs, including the Bedouin Arabs of Israel—are descendants of the ancient Hebrews, as most of the world's Jewish ethnic divisions are.[6] Furthermore, he claims that at least half of them are quietly aware of this fact.[7]

According to Misinai, unlike the ancestors of the modern day Jews who were city dwellers to a large extent, the Hebrew ancestors of the Palestinians were rural dwellers, and were allowed to remain in the land of Israel to work the land and supply Rome with grain and olive oil.[5]

Misinai states the topic of Hebrew origin was spoken of openly by Palestinians until relatively recent history, much as the Egyptians or Lebanese are aware of their origin in the ancient Egyptians and Phoenicians respectively, even if the topic arouses the passions of those wishing to stress or de-emphasise it.

One of the reasons why God separated the Rabbinic Jewish community from the Messianic Community is because of course God knew that the Messianics would largely convert to Islam whereas the Rabbinic Community would preserve their Jewish traditions and customs for their role here in the latter days?!?!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I will greatly appreciate your prayers and comments regarding the theory that I put forward in this other forum regarding how perhaps NDE accounts could be used to revolutionize the relationship between Christians and Moslems and Jews?!?!

For the record, I admit that this theory could be in error....but if so surely it is one of those errors that Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua would have something important to show us anyway.

In a way every attack that fallen angels put against God's people is turned around to benefit us greatly over the long term....even if it can make our lives rough over the short term?!?! So if I at this time have been deceived much as Adam and Eve were deceived...then eventually once God's will is done and the dust all settles and the smoke all clears away....all of this will make perfect sense and we will be prepared to serve God even more effectively and productively.

http://www.christianforums.com/t7668139-15/#post60923859
Muslims stone Christians in Dearborn police harass Christians

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jun 21, 2012
✟15,117.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dennis, I Thought I Had Responded To The NDE By Agreeing With It That God Didn't Want The Holocaust And It Was What Happened Because They Refused The Body That Was Prepared. (Ps. 40:6-8-Septuagint Hebrews Ten), But That I Disagreed With The NDE That They Were 'Innocent'. How This(nde) Could Alter Relations Between Christians/Really Catholics Muslims And Jews, Is If They Realize That NDE Must Be Tested By Scripture As Everything Else Is, And So If They Consult Scripture i.e. 66 Books Of Bible, They Will Be On The Same Page, More Specifically The Same Book In Regards To The Truth Of Those NDE's. However, The Visions Of Fatima And Lourdes Are Unifying Them In Bad Ways In That A False Gospel Is Being Promoted There. So It Appears To Me And IMHO, That Through Visions Of 'Mary' Or NDE's, Temple Building (2 Thess. 2) Deception Is Easier Than Clarity And Enlightenment.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Dennis, I Thought I Had Responded To The NDE By Agreeing With It That God Didn't Want The Holocaust And It Was What Happened Because They Refused The Body That Was Prepared. (Ps. 40:6-8-Septuagint Hebrews Ten), But That I Disagreed With The NDE That They Were 'Innocent'. How This(nde) Could Alter Relations Between Christians/Really Catholics Muslims And Jews, Is If They Realize That NDE Must Be Tested By Scripture As Everything Else Is, And So If They Consult Scripture i.e. 66 Books Of Bible, They Will Be On The Same Page, More Specifically The Same Book In Regards To The Truth Of Those NDE's. However, The Visions Of Fatima And Lourdes Are Unifying Them In Bad Ways In That A False Gospel Is Being Promoted There. So It Appears To Me And IMHO, That Through Visions Of 'Mary' Or NDE's, Temple Building (2 Thess. 2) Deception Is Easier Than Clarity And Enlightenment.

After twenty years of studying the NDE phenomena I am at this time convinced that although, yes, heavy and deep ideas are revealed to people during a NDE, generally they are meeting none other than the God of Abraham!!!!

One of the reasons why Christianity is under fire at this time is because just as the Pharisees picked a fight with the one who raised Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua from the dead, so also many Christian scholars are going agains the being who meets with people as they have a brush with death because they have not yet been like the Bereans and studied these accounts and compared them with all relevant scriptures!!!!

[6]
For my angel is with you: And I myself will demand an account of your souls.
Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible, Prophecy Of Baruch Chapter 6

Many of the conflicts with the NDE accounts can be figured out once we wade through this topic:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7670637/
How exactly was John the Baptist somehow Elijah?????

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟112,846.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Wow!

4,560 views on this thread! I am seriously impressed!

There was a certain man which, although he never claimed to be a prophet, told about certain things which were about to come to pass. Some of those things came to pass shortly after he spoke of them, some of those things are coming to pass right now as we speak, and some of those things appear to be about to come to pass shortly. The same one told them many things that would happen to them individually each in his or her own appointed times. However, when he told the truth from the Scripture, and they began to understand that he spoke of them, then they began to accuse him of anti-Semitism because his position did not align with their own westernized, futuristic, and purely physical interpretation of the Scriptures. So when they accused him of anti-Semitism he promptly informed them that, as both a Jew and a Hebrew, he indeed had the right to speak the Word as he spoke it plainly to them. So at that time they had no alternative but to cut off his voice because they had no response to the ''Jew'' whom they had accused of being anti-Semitic in his understanding of the Word. And last I checked his main thread in that great mega-city metroplex was at about 66,006 views… :)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
There was a certain man which, although he never claimed to be a prophet, told about certain things which were about to come to pass. Some of those things came to pass shortly after he spoke of them, some of those things are coming to pass right now as we speak, and some of those things appear to be about to come to pass shortly. The same one told them many things that would happen to them individually each in his or her own appointed times. However, when he told the truth from the Scripture, and they began to understand that he spoke of them, then they began to accuse him of anti-Semitism because his position did not align with their own westernized, futuristic, and purely physical interpretation of the Scriptures. So when they accused him of anti-Semitism he promptly informed them that, as both a Jew and a Hebrew, he indeed had the right to speak the Word as he spoke it plainly to them. So at that time they had no alternative but to cut off his voice because they had no response to the ''Jew'' whom they had accused of being anti-Semitic in his understanding of the Word. And last I checked his main thread in that great mega-city metroplex was at about 66,006 views… :)

Interesting!

Daq, have you seen the latest Pastor David Herzog interview with Sid Roth?

David Herzog 2012 - Sid Roth - It's Supernatural
Guest: David Herzog
July 30 - August 5, 2012

When David Herzog shares how to enter God's Glory Zone miracles, signs and wonders are plentiful--instant weight loss, bald heads grow hair, the sick are healed, people are transported into the heavenly realm! David wants to help you enter into the Glory Zone where anything is possible!

The degree to which this fits with what Howard Storm was shown regarding the breakdown of society in the USA when things get rough is scary indeed!!!!

.near-death.com/experiences/storm03.html

[Webmaster note: In Howard Storm's book, "My Descent into Death" (2000), Storm describes the future of mankind as given to him by light beings he encountered during his NDE in 1985. Storm tells how they told him, in 1985, that the Cold War would soon end, because "God is changing the hearts of people to love around the world." Storm states, "Since the time in 1985 when I was told these things about the future the Cold War ended with little bloodshed due to the hearts of people being unwilling to tolerate oppressive regimes."

Storm described what the light beings told him concerning the way things will be on Earth in about 2185. He asked the light beings the question: "Will the United States be the leader of the world in this change?"

The light beings replied, "The United States has been given the opportunity to be the teacher for the world, but much is expected of those to whom much has been given. The United States has been given more of everything than any country in the history of the world and it has failed to be generous with the gifts. If the United States continues to exploit the rest of the world by greedily consuming the world's resources, the United States will have God's blessing withdrawn. Your country will collapse economically which will result in civil chaos. Because of the greedy nature of the people, you will have people killing people for a cup of gasoline. The world will watch in horror as your country is obliterated by strife. The rest of the world will not intervene because they have been victims of your exploitation. They will welcome the annihilation of such selfish people. The United States must change immediately and become the teachers of goodness and generosity to the rest of the world. Today the United States is the primary merchant of war and the culture of violence that you export to the world. This will come to an end because you have the seeds of your own destruction within you. Either you will destroy yourselves or God will bring it to an end if there isn't a change."

Storm states, ".... I don't know if the richest country in the history of the world is doomed to lose God's blessing or if the people of the United States will become the moral light of the world. How long will God allow the injustice to continue? The future lies in the choices we make right now. God is intervening in direct ways in human events. May God's will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven!"

Pastor David Herzog was shown that a significant percentage of people in the USA would blame Israel and blame Jewish Americans. He was shown that an underground railroad would be set up to get Jews to safety.

I suspect that this would fit well with the scriptures regarding the Exodus from the north being greater than the Exodus from Egypt?!?!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

In all fairness though I should add that I perceive that there is a massive difference between a genuine near death experience and merely an out of the body experience?!

During an out of body experience it seems that a lot of people have ran into deceiving spirits and been confronted with deceptive information much as Adam and Eve had to face being lied to....also the Second Adam Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua also had to face Lucifer/Satan before his tasks could be finished?!?!

Joe Fisher wrote a book "Hungry Ghosts" that fitted very well with what was shown to Dr. George Ritchie in 1943 that if people die in a really messed up state such as being suicidal or addicted to drugs those people may well be able to cause a lot of trouble for any of the living who they can communicate with or influence??!!

From what I have researched so far one of the key differences seems to be whether or not somebody is having a genuine near death experience....which would put this scripture into effect:
For my angel is with you: And I myself will demand an account of your souls.
Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible, Prophecy Of Baruch Chapter 6
...at this time it seems that if somebody is merely in an out of the body state.....not actually near death...they can run into lots of thoroughly confusing information?!

I have not looked at this phenomena all that much because I found that genuine brushes with death were more interesting, more powerful and impressed me as being on a higher level?!?!

MaxwellHouseOrg, I agree with you that people are also having experiences that would seem to be from the dark/deceptive side of the force!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I think that hell is one of the most troubling questions that we can get into. Something amazing about the Bill Wiese testimony is how well he compares what he reports being shown about "sheol" with scriptures!!!!

InsightsofGod: Experiences and Visions of Eternity
23 Minutes in Hell
Bill Wiese

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
These paragraphs from the NDE of Dr. Richard Eby sure impressed me as being in line with the flavour of the entire Jewish Bible?!?!

"We chose a family once: We espoused Israel and Judah as the wife of Jehovah. She and we would walk and work together to bring down the idol worship of Satan's nations who rejected their Creator.

"But our wife Israel chased after other gods, and played the harlot and "slept' with Satan. Jehovah (who includes me) had to obey his own laws, so we gave her a bill of divorcement. We had to chasten her until she would repent: otherwise we would be breaking our own rules! Since then she has not yet repented, and is still wandering like lost sheep.

"I am lonesome for my people to come home to me. I even came to Earth to win them back, but they said "Away with him! Crucify him!' I left them a promise that I still love them. After all I even died for them. I promised that I would restore my divorcee and would wash her filthy rags of whoredom white as snow. I would make her my new bride adorned in a pure white wedding gown with jewels. As a wedding present I would reestablish her nation on Earth to be a blessing once again (instead of the stumbling stone). I must be her king on David's throne! And soon!

"The Father and I have felt so neglected all these centuries without the love we sought to enjoy with our family. Can you now imagine how we hurt as I await my body and my Father waits to remarry a penitent wife as our new bride? I am letting you feel that sense of separation!"
(Dr. Richard Eby, near-death.com)

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟112,846.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Interesting!

Daq, have you seen the latest Pastor David Herzog interview with Sid Roth?

David Herzog 2012 - Sid Roth - It's Supernatural

The degree to which this fits with what Howard Storm was shown regarding the breakdown of society in the USA when things get rough is scary indeed!!!!

.near-death.com/experiences/storm03.html

Pastor David Herzog was shown that a significant percentage of people in the USA would blame Israel and blame Jewish Americans. He was shown that an underground railroad would be set up to get Jews to safety.

I suspect that this would fit well with the scriptures regarding the Exodus from the north being greater than the Exodus from Egypt?!?!

How exactly was Howard Storm killed? What about David Herzog? Sid Roth? Did any of them tell you about his Patmos-Killing? The answer to your question should have been at the conclusion of the following thread:

Link: http://www.christianforums.com/t7637671-2/

However, according to Avodat: ''This subject has been done to near death on these fora (if you use the search facility you will find other threads from the past on this).''

Therefore if you want your answer in this forum board you will have to ask Avodat. If he does not have the answer then perhaps he might explain why he says you all already knew about these things. However, if you prefer not to ask him about it then perhaps you may find the conclusion of where that thread should have ended in the post below from another forum. :)

Link: http://www.christianforums.com/t7686618/#post61386899

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
How exactly was Howard Storm killed? What about David Herzog? Sid Roth? Did any of them tell you about his Patmos-Killing? The answer to your question should have been at the conclusion of the following thread:

Link: http://www.christianforums.com/t7637671-2/

However, according to Avodat: ''This subject has been done to near death on these fora (if you use the search facility you will find other threads from the past on this).''

Therefore if you want your answer in this forum board you will have to ask Avodat. If he does not have the answer then perhaps he might explain why he says you all already knew about these things. However, if you prefer not to ask him about it then perhaps you may find the conclusion of where that thread should have ended in the post below from another forum. :)

Link: http://www.christianforums.com/t7686618/#post61386899

In a way Howard Storm was killed by red tape?!

He had a perforation in his stomach in Paris, France. Was rushed to the hospital but because it was the weekend he did not receive the type of care that he would have gotten back in the USA!

Howard Storm - near-death experiences

Before his near-death experience, Rev. Howard Storm, a Professor of Art at Northern Kentucky University, was not a very pleasant man. He was an avowed atheist and was hostile to every form of religion and those who practiced it. He often would use rage to control everyone around him and he didn't find joy in anything. Anything that wasn't seen, touched, or felt, he had no faith in. He knew with certainty that the material world was the full extent of everything that was. He considered all belief systems associated with religion to be fantasies for people to deceive themselves with. Beyond what science said, there was nothing else.

On June 1, 1985, at the age of 38, Howard Storm had a near-death experience due to a perforation of the stomach and his life was forever changed. His near-death experience is one of the most profound, if not the most profound, afterlife experience I have ever documented. His life was so immensely changed after his near-death experience that he resigned as a professor and devoted his time to attending the United Theological Seminary to become a United Church of Christ minister. The following is the account of Pastor Howard Storm's near-death experience, which is an excerpt from his book, My Descent Into Death, reprinted by permission.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If someone wants to be believeable, they must do their homework. Every lying theory has truth embedded in it, enough to confuse even those pretty well versed in the truth!

Yes.....I have gotten the impression that when somebody in all honestly attempts to address a serious topic what they write is at the minimum significantly true because in a sense they are putting the wealth of experiences of their entire lifetime into their response?!

We also put in a certain amount of biases though because all of us is working with only partial understanding of even of the topics that we have devoted the greatest amount of research and prayer to!

1Corinthians 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟112,846.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
In a way Howard Storm was killed by red tape?!

He had a perforation in his stomach in Paris, France. Was rushed to the hospital but because it was the weekend he did not receive the type of care that he would have gotten back in the USA!

Howard Storm - near-death experiences

That is not what was meant, (''the flesh profits nothing''). The Revelation of Yeshua concerns the appointed time of atonement for John and is set forth as the typeset model for those who also read the same Revelation of Yeshua. This particular event however concerns firstly the ''Patmos'' of John. The name ''Patmos'' literally means ''MY KILLING''. It is the great Day wherein John becomes a son.

Revelation 1:10-13 ASV
10. I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet
11. saying, What thou seest, write in a book and send it to the seven churches: unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamum, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
12. And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And having turned I saw seven golden candlesticks;
13. and in the midst of the candlesticks one like unto a son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about at the breasts with a golden girdle.

The ''one like unto the Son of man'' or ''a son of man'' is wearing the linen kittel down to the foot, which is worn by the high priest on Yom Kippur, and in this passage is gird about BENEATH or ''UP TO'' the breast, (which implies the ''long belt'' worn with the plain white linen garments of Yom Kippur).

Revelation 1:13 TUA
13. kai en meso ton luchnion homoion Huion Anthropouendedumenon podere kai periezosmenon pros tois mastoiszonen chrusan.

''Periezosmenon pros tois mastoiszonen chrusan …''
''Having been belted-girded-about pros-toward-nigh unto the chest [in] a sash of gold …''

It concerns the mo`edim-appointed times ~ For John … :prayer:

Revelation 17:10-11 ASV
10. and they are seven kings; the five are fallen, the one is, the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a little while.
11. And the beast that was, and is not, is himself also an eighth, and is of the seven; and he goeth into perdition.

''Five are now fallen, JOHN .. . ..''
''The one right now is, JOHN … …''
''The other is not yet come, JOHN … . …''
The `Aza'zel is the eighth and of the seven, JOHN …. ….

Luke 11:20-26
20. But if I with the Finger of the Theou cast out devils, the kingdom of the Theou is no doubt come upon you!
21. When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:
22. But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.
23. He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.
24. When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry-arid places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.
25. And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished.
26. Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

And one of those seven ''kings'' is the Prince of Persia …
Therefore be careful what things you secretly desire …
Because after Sar Parac comes the Prince of Yavan …
And from beneath him ascend four Tetrarchs …
Then a little `orev-raven after his own kind …
Owy! Who shall Live when 'El doeth this?

Edit 9/29 ~ None protested the 32 cubit sash of gold knowing it is supposed to be of the finest linen?
Six-weave-shesh, bleached white, and refined to the ash of Uphaz, (gold refined in the fire) ... :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
That is not what was meant, (''the flesh profits nothing''). The Revelation of Yeshua concerns the appointed time of atonement for John and is set forth as the typeset model for those who also read the same Revelation of Yeshua. This particular event however concerns firstly the ''Patmos'' of John. The name ''Patmos'' literally means ''MY KILLING''. It is the great Day wherein John becomes a son.

10. I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet
11. saying, What thou seest, write in a book and send it to the seven churches: unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamum, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
12. And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And having turned I saw seven golden candlesticks;
13. and in the midst of the candlesticks one like unto a son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about at the breasts with a golden girdle.

The ''one like unto the Son of man'' or ''a son of man'' is wearing the linen kittel down to the foot, which is worn by the high priest on Yom Kippur, and in this passage is gird about BENEATH or ''UP TO'' the breast, (which implies the ''long belt'' worn with the plain white linen garments of Yom Kippur).

13. kai en meso ton luchnion homoion Huion Anthropouendedumenon podere kai periezosmenon pros tois mastoiszonen chrusan.

''Having been belted-girded-about pros-toward-nigh unto the chest [in] a sash of gold …''

10. and they are seven kings; the five are fallen, the one is, the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a little while.
11. And the beast that was, and is not, is himself also an eighth, and is of the seven; and he goeth into perdition.

20. But if I with the Finger of the Theou cast out devils, the kingdom of the Theou is no doubt come upon you!
22. But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.
23. He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.
24. When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry-arid places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.
26. Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

Edit 9/29 ~ None protested the 32 cubit sash of gold knowing it is supposed to be of the finest linen?
Six-weave-shesh, bleached white, and refined to the ash of Uphaz, (gold refined in the fire) ... :)

Wow!

With all this in mind then I guess what killed the old man, Howard Storm, was the love of God, that was far far far far beyond what Howard expected.

In the book, My Descent Into Death, I remember reading how Howard told Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua that he was no better than the horde of creatures that he had just been saved from.....Howard felt such shame at having been so skeptical for so long...that the love of God for him....astonished him.

A rescue from hell by Jesus Christ
Howard Storm:

Then a most unusual thing happened. I heard very clearly, once again in my own voice, something that I had learned in nursery Sunday School. It was the little song, "Jesus loves me, yes I know ..." and it kept repeating. I don't know why, but all of a sudden I wanted to believe that. Not having anything left, I wanted to cling to that thought. And I, inside, screamed, "Jesus, please save me."

That thought was screamed with every ounce of strength and feeling left in me.

When I did that, I saw, off in the darkness somewhere, the tiniest little star. Not knowing what it was, I presumed it must be a comet or a meteor, because it was moving rapidly. Then I realized it was coming toward me. It was getting very bright, rapidly.

When the light came near, its radiance spilled over me, and I just rose up – not with my effort – I just lifted up. Then I saw – and I saw this very plainly – I saw all my wounds, all my tears, all my brokenness, melt away. And I became whole in this radiance.

Then I ... I didn't say it, I thought it. I said, "Put me back."

What I meant by telling the light to put me back, was to put me back into the pit. I was so ashamed of who I was, and what I had been all of my life, that all I wanted to do was hide in the darkness. I didn't want to go toward the light anymore – I did; yet I didn't. How many times in my life had I denied and scoffed at the reality before me, and how many thousands of times had I used it as a curse. What incredible intellectual arrogance to use the name as an insult. I was afraid to go closer. I was also aware that the incredible intensity of the emanations might disintegrate what I still experienced as my intact physical body.

Since his NDE Howard Storm has turned over a new leaf. He has worked for God to the very best of his ability and his book was written in such a way that only a Ph. D. could write it.....he analyzed what happened to him from every conceivable other angle that he could think of .....and then concluded that he believed what he saw was real.......

The old skeptical Howard Storm died due to the the astonishing love of Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua to whom all judgement has been committed!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Daq...do you personally think that there is a lot of logic in the idea of the full fledged kingdom of God being ushered in over the next two centuries?

The therapy of love and enlightenment

Howard's light being friends told him more about the new world to come. According to them, God wished to usher in the kingdom within the next two hundred years. In order to do so, God had rescinded some of the free will given to creatures, in favor of more divine control over human events. This new world order, according to Howard, will resemble some near-death descriptions of heaven. People will live in such peace and harmony and love that communication will be telepathic, travel instantaneous and the need for clothing and shelter eliminated. The lion will indeed lie down with the lamb.]

I would have had a huge problem with that idea back in 1988.....but these days this is making a lot of sense.....and would sure fit with all the prophecies regarding what must happen in Jerusalem!!!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If someone wants to be believeable, they must do their homework. Every lying theory has truth embedded in it, enough to confuse even those pretty well versed in the truth!

Shabbat Shalom Yedida!

Yes.....every lying theory has truth embedded in it??!!

Just a few weeks ago I read another NDE sort of experience that should really just be termed an out of body experience.....because the being of light was not met during her experience and there was no review of her life.

She made some of the most confusing and easily misunderstood assertions as she tried to summarize what she saw......I believe that the meeting with the being of light is a crucial factor in discerning if somebody had merely an OBE or a real full fledged near death experience????!!!!

Upvote 0