Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
original, past, present and future - but not as a cloak to hide - His Act allows - make's it possible to be as He said "Holy as I am Holy" and as was demonstrated the Friday of His Death, the thief on the cross, those that anxiously awaited Him in comfort when He descended to the realm of the dead to set them free - essentially reopening the gates of Paradise shut when Adam sinned. ("this day you shall be with me")

Upvote 0

Imagican

old dude
Jan 14, 2006
Orlando, Florida
✟45,021.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Exactly, The Blood of Christ is CAPABLE of forgiving ALL sin. But the truth is that it WON'T. It is God's WISH that ALL men would ALLOW it, but only a portion will. Not PREDESTINED as many would choose to believe. But according to the WILL of the spirit of men who either accept or deny or ignore. A gift CANNOT be FORCED upon another or it is no longer a GIFT. It must be ACCEPTED in order to remain a GIFT. An OFFERING of a gift has nothing to do with someone ACCEPTING IT.

Blessings,

MEC

Upvote 0

Disciple of Jesus
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
✟146,199.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Does Jesus' blood cover the past, present, and future sins or just original sin?

What do you mean with blood?

I think Jesus words can give forgiveness many times. But I don’t think people should think that they are free to do all kind of evil and trust that all that is forgiven and ok and they will get eternal life.

It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is useless. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.
John 6:63

Truly, truly I tell you, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death at all.”
John. 8:51

Eternal life is for righteous. And righteous person doesn’t have sin.

These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.
Mat. 25:46

He who does righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. To this end the Son of God was revealed, that he might destroy the works of the devil. Whoever is born of God doesn't commit sin, because his seed remains in him; and he can't sin, because he is born of God. In this the children of God are revealed, and the children of the devil. Whoever doesn't do righteousness is not of God, neither is he who doesn't love his brother.
1 John 3:7-10

People should repent as Jesus taught and leave sin.

Upvote 0

ob77

Jun 1, 2014
✟470.00
Faith
Christian
Does Jesus' blood cover the past, present, and future sins or just original sin?

The original sin would only cover Adam and Eve, yet as we know when Christ was on the cross He told the others with him also hanging on crosses, that they would be in paradise that day. This was not a one time event, His blood covered any and all sin (transgressions of God's law), forward. I do not believe in a God that would go back on his promise, for God is much better than man is, and one cannot trust man, but we can trust our Father.

Upvote 0