Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,430.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
My Brothers and sisters - once more we enter the Great Fast - that time of preparation for the Great Time of Rejoicing in the Resurrection of Our Lord God and Saviour.

If I have offended you in any way - by my thoughts and words , I ask for your pardon and forgiveness.

Please pray for me a great sinner.

Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I hope you'll all forgive me as well! I can be prideful, quick to react, slow to forgive, foolish, petty, and not a very good Orthodox Christian. Chief of sinners. Pray for me, too!

And to our OP, Angela, God bless you, sister! May your Great Lent be a real transformation, edifying, and rich! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Great to hear from you, Katherine! I haven't seen your posts in a while. Perhaps I just haven't been on the right thread at the right time. God bless you, sister! Blessed Lent!

Forgive me also for any whom I have offended. God forgives and I forgive. May God forgive us both.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, bro. What happened? I thought I'd see you there tonight? Kate, the kids, and I were there.

Me as well. Have to do this electronically. Can't attend Forgiveness Vespers.

So, please forgive me, a sinner. For anyone who might've offended me, God forgives and I forgive.

Upvote 0