Visit site
✟23,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I don't see why you would feel bad about it or something. If you are interested in them, you are interested in them. What is the big deal about 2 to five years?

[I may be biased, i am dating someone 8-9 years older, so...]

Upvote 0

Neve

Always even
Jul 27, 2006
Corona
✟14,608.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
2-5 years is nothing.

My sister's first husband was five years younger than her - it didn't work out, but it had nothing to do with his age.

Also, I think a woman below 40 dating a younger guy is called a puma, not a cougar.

JD: if you like the guy, you better make your puma pounce on him before it's too late. ;)

Upvote 0

Jupiter Drops

be like a flower and turn your face to the sun
Jan 20, 2012
✟21,341.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
2-5 years is nothing.

My sister's first husband was five years younger than her - it didn't work out, but it had nothing to do with his age.

Also, I think a woman below 40 dating a younger guy is called a puma, not a cougar.

JD: if you like the guy, you better make your puma pounce on him before it's too late. ;)

Puma, like the shoes. Of course.

I knew a guy who liked a woman who was about three years older than him. She was in her thirties and he was in his late twenties. Seems to happen often these days. I guess it's never too late, lol.

I like guys who are older than me, but I'm sure that as I grow older, I'll be all over the younger ones. And cry. Because I'm old and eyeing the young 'uns.

Upvote 0

PetLuv

CrazyVille, population: You
Feb 12, 2006
LaLa Land
✟11,575.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I know this is for guys, but as someone who has had younger guys ask her out.. I am uncomfortable with it.
I don't find it wrong - like if it were a friend of mine dating someone younger or just hearing about the age difference in general.

I just find it an odd thing for me.

Upvote 0

Stravinsk

Neo Baroque/Rococo Classical Artist
Mar 4, 2009
Australia
✟9,955.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Politics
US-Libertarian
Say that a woman is about two to five years older than you, and you're totally interested in her.

Would you go after her or be creeped out and call yourself a cougar chaser?

5 years seniority does not a cougar make.

If I'm interested in her, it's probably because she takes care of herself and looks younger than she actually is. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jupiter Drops

be like a flower and turn your face to the sun
Jan 20, 2012
✟21,341.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jupiter is about 4.5 billion years. Doesn't look a day over 4.4 though.

I am the Sun

blp6g00z.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.