Veteran
Jul 13, 2006
oceans
✟17,819.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father God ,I m so selfish and so confused and i delayed calling him, so finally when i started to do that again and lost contact. it has been several days up to now, u know he is such a crazy guy and can not take care of himself, if anything bad happened to him, i can not imagine that....the reason i m pondering so much, cuz he is living in such an empty state and it seems no future for him so i m wondering if it is your will to take him to heaven? I v planted seeds in his heart long years ago and prayed with him and if he took it seriously so he is saved already?
but God if he is not saved yet, do not take his life so fast, pls do keep him safe. No matter how crazy he is, he is still someone u cares ,I know u can take care him better than anyone, pls forgive my selfishness, and if anything i can do for him let me know, and i want an answer for this.
God u have sent so many people to help me and keep me safe in my life, what's wrong for me to care for those friends even if they r also sinners? why do so many people judge Z? Can u give more mercy to him?
Glory to u , father , in Jesus name, amen

JoshuaM

Veteran
Jul 15, 2006
✟17,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Father God ,I m so selfish and so confused and i delayed calling him, so finally when i started to do that again and lost contact. it has been several days up to now, u know he is such a crazy guy and can not take care of himself, if anything bad happened to him, i can not imagine that....the reason i m pondering so much, cuz he is living in such an empty state and it seems no future for him so i m wondering if it is your will to take him to heaven? I v planted seeds in his heart long years ago and prayed with him and if he took it seriously so he is saved already?
but God if he is not saved yet, do not take his life so fast, pls do keep him safe. No matter how crazy he is, he is still someone u cares ,I know u can take care him better than anyone, pls forgive my selfishness, and if anything i can do for him let me know, and i want an answer for this.
God u have sent so many people to help me and keep me safe in my life, what's wrong for me to care for those friends even if they r also sinners? why do so many people judge Z? Can u give more mercy to him?
Glory to u , father , in Jesus name, amen

Father God I ask you to help Restore realize what part is her responsibility if any and help her have peace with that and to trust You. I ask You to let the seed of your Gospel sprout in Z and protect him from the plans of the enemy. Surround him with mature Christians to help him grow. Only You know Z's heart, but I come in agreement to ask You to lead Him unto your path of everlasting life. Help Restore know the status of his salvation Lord. You know what Z needs more than anybody Lord. I ask You Lord to reveal in your way about Z and I ask You to help Restore in your steps with her too Lord.
In Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, I lift up restore to You and also her friend :Z: I pray You will pour our Your love, compassion and mercy upon them and help them in all they are doing, Send the HOly Spirit to convict, teach and guide them and may they turn to God and His love and Truth. amen.

Upvote 0

restore

Veteran
Jul 13, 2006
oceans
✟17,819.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank u lord, that u take him back, he is found now, just back from a horrible place which he was travelling for over one month it seems.

Lord, now i want u to keep on working in his heart let him find a peaceful lifestyle , quit those crazy travelling,surrounding him with safe friends better christians, and I want him back to the city which is safe in my thoughts, let your will be done,wake up his family too save them sending workers ,
and also help me to move on my life, we so many all need to stand on the feet, move from our past, and we need a new direction new life ahead. not by Might or by power but by your spirit...

Praise u, u r so caring and loving, i can not describe but u know me, amen , in Jesus name:)

Upvote 0

restore

Veteran
Jul 13, 2006
oceans
✟17,819.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father,z's project with his friends has been over 4 years up to now, and i m not sure if it is total legal even,I need wisdom to further minister to him but i lack that cuz myself still need more help in growing, Father i ask u to put a good end of that project, and the most important is to put an end of those dreams in his heart, his ego from his family culture.
I feel so lonely cuz this country is full of those things everywhere now and people r so blind and i just can do nothing,
I know u will listen my prayers , though,
in Jesus name, amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JoshuaM

Veteran
Jul 15, 2006
✟17,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thank u lord, that u take him back, he is found now, just back from a horrible place which he was travelling for over one month it seems.

Lord, now i want u to keep on working in his heart let him find a peaceful lifestyle , quit those crazy travelling,surrounding him with safe friends better christians, and I want him back to the city which is safe in my thoughts, let your will be done,wake up his family too save them sending workers ,
and also help me to move on my life, we so many all need to stand on the feet, move from our past, and we need a new direction new life ahead. not by Might or by power but by your spirit...

Praise u, u r so caring and loving, i can not describe but u know me, amen , in Jesus name:)

Yes Lord. Thank you Jesus. Father help Z find a new life in You and thanks for protecting him. Thanks for your work in Z and Restore's life. In Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0